/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #577

''Feeding the Bae'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13846338
strawpoll.me/13846359
strawpoll.me/13834594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
twitter.com/DONTNOD_Ent/status/913079613068374016
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=G0iydAALKYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Max is #1

She sure is!

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

But Chloe is her #1

WHAT

twitter.com/DONTNOD_Ent/status/913079613068374016

The game is special to me, but I don't know if I could rank it that high if I were looking at it objectively. It doesn't have a lot of interactivity, the choice-based narrative is squandered, and when you get right down to it the story isn't really that good. The characters and atmosphere is the main appeal.

Always and forever.

Congrats to them. I mean there's some obvious flaws with the story and stuff, but what was good was fucking awesome.
I

Jefferfield is the OTP

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

I think that's what everyone would say, and I agree. As a game, there's not anything too crazy going for it.
As something regarding characters, settings, and realism with some things covered, then I'd have a hard time thinking of another game that compares. It's definitely more an experience than an interactive or challenging game of skill, but that's still worth praising. Though I wish there was more criticism of the parts that needed to be improved.

Go away.

Best

Doesn't look like Kate.

Jefferson is a shit photographer, shit teacher, shit criminal, and shit human being.
He's spending the rest of his long, lonely, life in a cell while those he tried to hurt live freely with their loved ones. His name forgotten only as an oddity occasionally mentioned by a niche crowd.

How is it possible for these two to coexist:
>there are no girls on the internet
>there is a thread on Veeky Forums for a game made for teenage girls

>He's spending the rest of his long, lonely, life in a cell
>lonely
Not true. He has his fellow inmates to periodically gang rape him.

I didn't know life is strange is a mobile game

Girl

R̵̼̹̦̐̈͂͊ ̷̦̝͜͜͝Ā̷͙̩̙̃ ̸̤̰̳͔̏̿C̸̢͙̪̐̆̃ͅĤ̴̤̆ ̸̛̞̞Ë̵̖́́͛͌ ̶̘͐͘L̴̘͆̈́̀ ̶̨̊̀͌ ̷̝̯̻̭́ ̶̙͛͝D̸͖̣̙̝͐̆ ̴̭̜͒̕Ȃ̷̰̞ ̷̞̃̒̌W̸͈̜͚͆ ̶̻́̔̑͝Ǹ̴̯̻̬͗̓̍ͅ ̴͓̟̪͊ ̴̫̗̰͐͌͒͋ ̷͂̐͗A̶̝͇̳̭͋ ̵̦̱͍͔̇M̷̩͒̒͝ ̵̡̨̙̫́̀B̶̖̀̇̏ ̸̛͈̻̳͗͠Ẹ̶̏͛̈́͝ ̶̫̗̱͇̒̿̋R̶̺͇̥̐̈́̚ ̴̙̓̑̀

Reminder that all Rachel did throughout episode 1 was manipulate Chloe, encourage her worst tendencies, commit robbery, and burn down a forest, and that eventually, she'll try to leave Arcadia Bay without Chloe, fuck Frank, and get murdered.
Also reminder that pic related will retroactively be an ironic reference to Chloe and Rachel, not Joyce and David.

Congrats Dontnod!

Reminder that this also happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0iydAALKYE

Why is she so perfect?

LETS GO BOYS

Because she's not an atheist

Friendly reminder that even if Max kisses Warren, it gets erased from history.

me on the left

why is she crying or is that sweat

Bongo and Alice!

Truly wife material

I think it's sparkly makeup

The five years spent apart will be tiny in comparison to the decades they spend together.
Nobody else could compare.

Reminder that you can see her in panties in her Instagram story

PANTSU?!

Curious kitty.
Adventures of Alice, Lisa, Bongo, and Pompidou when?

She was just showing her cat trying to bite her butt

That's what she was trying to show. She showed something else as well (hint: her in panties)

Pompidou is probably second hand high from Frank, and Bongo is dead.

Chloe got another cat. Bongodeux, just Bongo for short.

Ghost Bongo could join the adventure then.

Only if Pompidou is the only one who can see him, and only while he's blazed.

The spirit of the first Bongo can tag along and protect them, but I think he may have found peace awhile ago. Someone has to keep William company.

>Someone has to keep William company.
Isn't that what Rachel is for?

what a beautiful facial expression they made

Link?

You don't see a much, just a pussy all over her ass

This just confirms how shit the BAFTAs are.

You can't link to Instagram stories without special extensions because stories aren't normally viewable on the web (only on mobile apps).

It's cute how big her thighs are. I'm not sure what else I was expecting since she's thicc but it's cute.

So much for PC Master race
Also how do I view webms on an iPhone?

>Just finished replaying episode 2
>46% couldn't save Kate

Na, 40% just replayed the game to see her die.

She's a whackjob. I can tell because I'm a mental case too.

I want to cuddle with her

Rachel's spirit was down on Earth as the doe. Unless that was only a fraction or something.
Maybe she would get to the afterlife and meet William and realize who he was. He can patiently wait for his family and she can wait for her friends.

Hanging out with drug addicts and their affiliates. Bad Alice! No carrots for you tonight. I'll fill your bottle with Holy Water. Hopefully it will cleanse you of open mindedness and acceptance. I will not tolerate progressiveness and other unAmerican family values in the Marsh household.

Go to your cage!

And I assume katesvid.come is alright? You're the bad one Kate, stop bullying Alice.

When their owners return from the dead. haha :)

That video is a fabrication by the liberal media. Stop pasting fake news about me. LIAR!

I love her

Evangelical Kate Marsh has visited the thread. Post "fuck you tranny faggot" to banish her from the thread and show your support for her reactionary views.

Fucking kill yourself you autistic sperg. You're gimmick is some of the most unfunny shit to get posted in this general.

One of the best moments in the game.
>The second I saw her blue hair and that beautiful pissed off face I wanted to kiss her again.
It was then I fully realized just how much Chloe means to Max, and how much Max means to Chloe, and that they should never be apart again.

Jesus, I didn't think Kate could get any more attractive!

>Evangelical
>reactionary
eww

I've had it up to here with you, fraud. Don't you dare tell me who I can and can't be friends with.

Pretty sure it's just some knock-off. Ignore and continue posting.

She's the type of chick you marry and have 8 kids with

>have 8 kids with
>have kids
that is some nightmare fuel right there

There is no greater feeling than seeing your kids start families of their own.

The answer is 'yes'

At least she's already on the plump side so she would look cute.

Oh god please

8 kids sounds like a thing of nightmares, but maybe two? I'd like that.

8 young kids would be a nightmare, but you can spread them out, averaging 3 years apart, and as the first kids get older they'll help you raise the younger ones.

Didn't the literal puke Rise of the Tomb Raider script get a BAFTA award too? Yeah these awards are shit.

The last one would be born 24 years after the first one and you'd have to deal with the last for another 18 years after that. That's 42 years of your life having to deal with kids. That's too much, man.

Yeah, BtS's facial animations are so good. Finally you can actually tell what the characters are feeling just by looking at them.

You don't have to have each kid 3 years after the other, you can have a couple at once and sutff.
Also, 42 years of your life 'dealing' with kids is fine, especially since you'll have your other kids to help out for over half of that.

I wish Joyce was in more fanart

Hre you are user

Pretty much how I would expect that to go. She'd be even less surprised when Chloe says that she is dating Max.
>Chloe, darlin. I'm not blind or stupid.

I would think her hearing about Nathan drugging Chloe, and what happened to Rachel, would upset her greatly. She'd make sure to be there for her daughter and try to comfort her. Chloe would have a lot of support. Her mom, David, and of course Max.

She just learned Chloe died user

Didn't happen and you can stop posting that picture every thread.
It's gotten very old very quick.

>people can read that comic and not want kids
They didn't post that image last thread though, I did.

any number of kids is a nightmare.

Why did we never do a book club-type thing for a few of the better fanfictions?

Sorry user, would you like a more recent picture of Chloe instead?

Chloe repaying the earlier favor, it has its benefits. She could even pick up her own shift.

Maybe if you're an immature brat.
Look who's right there to comfort Max!

Rachel sure had a lot of friends, I'm sure that a lot more arrived shortly after that. Chloe and Frank aren't there yet since they decided to talk alone for a bit.
You can stop now. It's not amusing or clever. Your Bayt has no effect on those who never even considered choosing it.

The stale pastas and pics posted here since 2015 has gotten old back in like 2015. You'll survive.

I'm not responsible for copypastas or anything like that and I think most of them are beyond their freshness date. Stale pics get stale because few people post new things.
Shitposting isn't going to fix any problems.

It's Chloe's funeral user

I want to impregnate Hannah

Take your bayt somewhere else.