>dat segwit
>lightning network

10X at minimum

Other urls found in this thread:

viacoin.org/roadmap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1500 VIA reporting in

what about you? Hoping it hits $1

This mega pump from yesterday of all these shitcoins made me extremely sad because I'm all tied in VIA and didn't want to dump it for some scams, contrary to what many people did that's why we have lower price again. Once polo calms down I expect a comeback to 9k-10k value and some news that could elevate us higher. After these pumps for no reason to even 3500%+ I expect as gigantic fomo on VIA because we have several bloody reasons to pump like motherfucker and stay there and not dump like xbc today.

Praise Kek

I'm in since 3800.

I would be disappointed to not see at least a 10x from this level

Btc plus did a 3000% via deserves the same

yeah, this coin has amazing potential. In a way it is ok the price is low so we can buy more. Romano is a whizkid, so many features are coming. Even if this dips on half price (which it wont) I am keeping this long term.

viacoin.org/roadmap/

probably most of people dont know the new dev took over so it is under everyone radar.

I'm holding 100 coins for the lulz. Will this actually moon?

Dev just released new wallet. Should build into the buzz

How come shitcoiners are in full panic mode and aggressive when you call them out on their Nigerian email scam? It just doesn't sound like a person who is getting very rich quickly. They must be nervous as fuck as people become aware of their ponzi scheme. It's the tulip bubble all over again. Remember Dogecoin.

Improved wallet and dedicated people behind it can see Viacoin be one of those in near future to hit $1. Very low market cap and coin supply. Simple math

And really low volume with no one selling. so the second there is buzz it will rocket 20-30x in seconds. I think Via is primed to explode.

Stop posting this shit in every thread jesus christ m8

What is special about this coin?

segwit adoption

Polo is getting pumped everywhere. I seriously doubt you idiots know which coin will succeed and which won't.

It's already pumped man, you're late. Now's the dump

>not knowing the difference between accumulation and a pump
literally being this retarded

We don't know when or how big the dump will happen.

We have a good hunch though. There are several MAJOR items on the roadmap that should place it in the top 10 in terms of technology and that's just the start
It can def go for .01 sat

22,498,761 VIA supply
$1,810,905 market cap
segwit

Already its hard to stock up, since no one is selling. A 10x pump could happen in seconds. Screencap this shit, via is a sleeping giant.

I'm at $300 so whatever.

meant to reply to >1908198

you're saying that it can def go for 0.0000000001 BTC? why would i buy it now then?

also, the only thing in the roadmap is "piggyback on segwit and ln development"

>currency
>market cap

He bought the marketing meme.

Low supply coins like Viacoin and Namecoin are being accumulated. Expect a pump soon.

I noticed as well, volume is getting high. Smart $$ knows they can make big moves here

2666 VIA here

praise kek

hitting 1200 sat as of this morning

In for 45k via. Fan of the developer's ego+skills.

That pump was cute, but this thing is going up 40X once the secret gets out.

Heading up up up :)

In VIA I trust

kekked

Put in some chump change days ago because I got mad at BTC and split mine up on polo around several shitcoins and now I wish I had put more.

Literally nothing, I mean like in the literal sense. It's an LTC fork. Nothing except for the name is different.

So when is the moon mission?

500 coins reporting

It's building up, once we get in top 10 volume we are exploding.

We're going to the moon boys! How often does the coin get updated?

looks like it started. Also dont feel bad if you didnt get in now. VIA is a long hold

This dev is awesome. he is kind of like vitaliks evil twin.