/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Worskhop Edition

Forcibly searched for eyes by space nerds: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

I LOVE PTHUMERIAN DUDE MAGIC CIRCLEJERKS

>talk to someone about character creation tendencies

>post a reference for what I am talking about

>cause a shitstorm

>autists start flaming me for no reason

555-Come-On-Now

Dude pthumeru lmao?

Ihyll FRC
Pass nito

NIGGERFAGGOT

I personally hope he continues just because I want to see you have another meltdown.

user let it go

It's a new thread, time to let go of old grievances and make new life and new shitposts

DEATH TO ALL VILEBLOODS
GLORY TO THE EXECUTIONERS
MAY THE GOOD BLOOD GUIDE US

>constantly post a deviantart tier man with tits
>cry like a bitch when people call it shit
>dont shut the fuck up about being a faggot
Is it really us causing the shitstorm or are you the one that wont shut up?

It's because you have really garbage taste and are obviously seeking attention, made abundantly clear by you feeling the need to make this post in the beginning of a new thread. Fuck off.

>A real man doesn't rely on caveman strength

Real men are ready with do deal with disrespect using their hands. I'm a real man so take my word for it bitch boi.

He can do whatever he wants, if he wants to avatarfag, that's his prerogative. Like I said I think it's cool that he hosts spelunks but imo he's avatarfagging. I'm done talking about it now.

/r/bloodborne was right, you guys are a bunch of fucking idiots

This game is wasted on you

>This game is wasted on you
This ain't DS3. This game is mediocre.

>r/bloodborne
and just like that, you've revealed yourself as a faggot
good job, user

Congratulations, you ruined the thread already

STOP

REPLYING

>thinking /BigBangTheory-the-forum/ anything is good

SRRC's fukin me good, so I think I'll call it a night, Natalya. Thanks for having me.

Okay, have you seen lotte's spelunks recently?Spurdo/gondola images there too.
But nah, it's yharnamite right? I mean he can't be lotte? Or is lotte yharnamite?

Oh alright
Was nice having you, Vigo!

That character was absolutely disgusting to be honest. I'm pretty sure everyone else thought so too.

Whatever you say munchkin.

Maybe the gondolas have just become synonymous with spelunking. If that's the case then my bad I thought it was only him posting them.

I think it's a new record at how quickly we've ruined it.

we wuz art critics n sheit

On the one hand, I want to re-gem all these weapons.
On the other hand, that noose over there sure looks mighty inviting.
Maybe I could just keep postponing and spelunking with my shitty gems until the 3rd.
Anyone spelunking? Or farming too I guess?

I actually liked the face and upper body. Teiflings and elves are pretty alluting.

The attractiveness (or lack thereof) of the character is really irrelevant, though. If you have a problem with OT shit, just say that m8.

Kirkhammer

Hands off the goods, the Kirkhammer's with me.

I'm pretty sure it's less a matter of actual appeal and more a matter of anons wanting to shit on someone's parade because muh big bayd homos, even if the guy(?) didn't necessarily have to post the drawing in the first place.

no the drawing was utter shit. shadman does better work

nah, he has really trash taste and is desperately seeking attention. It's painfully obvious and getting very old

>shad
Oh, I get it, you ARE shitposting. I think most of us thought you were serious. Whew

>post timer

wew samelad
i'm not into ocs or whatever the fuck but you're not even trying to shitpost

get a clue man, I only made one of those posts. why the fuck are we ok with ACTUAL waifufags, not shitposter-kun waifufags, shitting up the thread and drawing attention to themselves?

>The attractiveness (or lack thereof) of the character is really irrelevant, though. If you have a problem with OT shit, just say that m8.

The picture is hideous and disgusting. And I've seen it posted too many times. At first I thought it was a joke but I just can't understand how anyone could find thay picture attractive.

I have no idea if that character is supposed to be a male or female. Super man face. That character looks like Symetra from over watch if she started taking testosterone

>making an arc build
>actually using bullets for once
>that amazing feeling when you learn how great the tools are
>that even more amazing feeling when you learn how much fun being a squid boy is
[insert zoidberg whooping noise]

>shad does better work
Clearly you don't see just how shit the persons drawing truly was unless you're under the assumption shad does good work which he doesn't

>he fell for the waifufag meme

thanks for proving you're shitposting

nice pixels samelad

I wonder who shitposter kun is

See, this is a real complaint.

Tonight's the first time I've ever seen it, and your whole argument just seems to be "I think the picture is bad, so it's bad"

>needed an argument to call an ugly thing ugly.

That character is fucking atrocious

I was implying Shad doesn't do better work, dumbass. God, that's twice in one evening

>user can't accept his "pet project" is utter garbage

get over yourself. can't believe I have to prove to you that it's possible that more than one person thinks you're fucking annoying and have the tastes of a 14 yo

I don't think I am who I think you think I am

It's your fault for hating the Stake Driver user

P I X E L S

You can't prove you're not samefagging just like you can't objectively prove there is anything wrong with waifufags other than autistic screeching and pathetic schoolyard insults, perfectly fitting for your manchild nature.

I know, man. For realsies

You must be the toxic poster

if you reee three times into a mirror it will summon the big bad waifufag and his stand, the stupid sexy S U C C ubus

Read the thread. No one is on your side. I'm not posting from 14 IPs at once. There's clearly no getting through your delusion and conceit, but for fuck's sake please stop seeking attention and posting that utter garbage character

Guys, I need some help. I made a dungeon, but a chest spawned in front of a door, right on the first level. I can't get past the damn opened chest to open the door. Any glitch or trick I can use here? I just used every rite, and I'm short on yellow backbones to make another. Yes, Im mad. Glyph is ycnjaz4k, it's open, no password.

>People not appreciating sexy Pthus
You people disgust me

whack it

>munchkin

I'm a real man's man. 6'3 200lbs of muscle and a very big beard. What now bitch boi

You can break chests

shoot it with the blunderbuss a few times and it will explode and the item will fall out

>imblyign

I only posted once in this thread and you retarded philistines started eating eachother because my character design rustles your jimmies.

Like you can think whatever you want it's your opinion and art is subjective but there's no need to go touting it as truth just because you're butthurt.

Me too, user. Me too.

We're all baras here.

>art is subjective
That's what shitty artists say when they don't want their feelings hurt because their art is shitty and everyone else thinks so.

Yeah this one actually looks like a guy. Still, I like the color palette.

I'd like to see a legit attractive Pthumerian. It'd probably be one of those strangely-hot-but-also-gross kids of deals

Anyone wanna help me iwth orphan? Pass is pubes

>strangely-hot-but-also-gross kids

user, is there something you want to tell us about?

>I only posted once in this thread

It's not the first time I've seen it in bbg and I've seen it numerous other times in other generals.

The character is disgustingly unattractive.

kinds**
Definitely "kinds", kek

lighthouse or by the gate?

still looking for help user?

>you can think whatever you want it's your opinion and art is subjective
And the vast majority opinion is that your """character""" is fucking shit and looks like teenage weeb fantasy shit and that we want you to stop posting it and seeking attention

That's a fair criticism.

Once in THIS thread. This specific one, not the /bbg/ general.

And again, your opinion and that's fine. I have no way to change it and thus no reason to take it into consideration because of your obviously malicious intentions.

I'm fucking retarded. Some guy that answered my bell just did exactly that. I thought chests were invincible objects like walls. Go figure this game is different in that regard. Thanks, guys.

>redit spacing

see , go get some tendies, move on with your life.

Can we PLEASE stop responding to this fucking guy

Oh my actual fuck I am such an idiot. Ringing again.......

It's the only place the faggot gets upboats on his shitty deviant art man-with-tits

Can we PLEASE stop having autistic tantrums over waifufags, just ignore them and they'll leave

What good are upboats if you can't even sailaway on them?

I should ask my question again, lighthouse, or gate?

>I have no way to change it

Maybe you do? I'm sure we could think of something.

user im ringing in front of orphan, am in the right spot?

speaking of waifufags can we get some IMPROMPTU going

I'm down for that I guess I just get paired against Madea 15 times in a row again

Gate

user doesnt want to say where theyre ringing at... I tried lighthouse, and infront of orphan

unless I just*
Goddamn dropping entire operative words now

oh, that might happen again if we do this

I'm not really in the mood to get two-shot by his 700-ar beatstick

if art isn't subjective, then explain the popularity of "modern" art

That's easy: the majority of art perusers are retarded

Richfags circlejerking over low effort shit in order to stroke their egos and get drunk on wine and fancy cognacs

not that user, but I can sympathize
weird monstrous stuff can also be oddly attractive
hell, HR Geiger's whole career is based on that type of idea

would you be more in the mood if it was the same build but 10 levels lower?

I might actually go through the trouble of remaking it and spending literal days farming 25.2% blunts again

Artborne General

Yes, actually.

been ringing, for some reason i don't think i can join other people using a password. ive never been able to join other anons, but i can help normies all day

user did summon me, we fouight orphan he died, i rang again but he never resummoned so im leaving i guess

nth for Doll