Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/840010-hydroid-prime-update-2170/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rebbford/status/907677375084863488
viewcomic.com/warframe-ghouls-001-convention-edition-2017/
twitter.com/zilvtree/status/908513130417983488
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/907677329907961856/pu/vid/180x320/f0eduSHimvfvGtnH.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAYAI

Post em

nth for BALLAS IS BACK WI TH A VENGEANCE

Hugh Hefner is dead, post bunnyframes.

Post the nicest CUTEST semi auto rifles, not snipers

That's one of the best captura that's been posted in thread. The

good night /wfg/!

play for armor bits.

Do people reduce the magazine size on vectis prime?

yes
you get that one shitty mod that gives you faster reloading at the expense of shittier magazine size
it used to be got and made you fire straight from your ammo pool but now it forces you to reload

then you get a volt and an autoreload script/modification and go ham

I want to do this but I hate conclave, it would be different if it had proper hosting or better netcode because it's actually a pretty uniquely high-speed/high-mobility game that I get a decent rush out of

also that's a lot of rep to grind

how do I into good captura? all of my shots look like bad ripoffs of edgy emo 90s/00s music videos or something, but less tasteful

lighting user
it's key to great screenshoots

>friend tells me play warframe
>3rd person shoot MMO?
>oh wait it's quite RPG-ey
>oh hey weapons aren't mostly small variants of archetypes
>holy shit i roll fast
>holy shit i can increase my speed, recieve speed buffs, and sanic around
please tell me the devs had the insight to add some form of speed-based damage, just running missions as fast as possible gets stale

armor bits like the helm skins from alerts or equippable crap?

>speed-based damage
what?
something like the faster you go the more damage you deal?
I highly doubt

>just running missions as fast as possible gets stale
pic related
but really, no because that would be good, and even the fast feels like a series of fortunate accidents that got refined into something a bit less half-baked, it's arguably the best feature of the game

Volt builds up extra damage for every centimeter of movement. The faster and longer you run the more bonus you get.

Tiny bonus though. Real tiny.

Shred on Sybaris P, yes/no?

punchthrough on everything

shred on everything unless you have a specific reason to omit it, punchthrough is just too valuable in this kind of game 99% of the time, and a little extra speed doesn't hurt

Excalibur is boring, BORING!

Step aside.

What archwing gun should I aim for?

n-no bully this time please

Fluctus

>when you have fuck all until poe

So are any of the old event weapons that were folded into invasions from sorties actually worth using aside from snipetron and strun? Getting kinda tired of seeing the others in my inventory.

Please post taters that look like Bane, just have manduka hood (open), no hair, and of course ki'teer mask

>tfw just sold my Chromatic Blade for 40p

I'd have to drop Heavy Caliber

Dera Vandal is fantastic for Conclave.

Supra Vandal is pretty good in general with a Riven. Probably the third best LMG-type thing.

How much would an unrolled plasmor riven cost?

>twitter.com/rebbford/status/907677375084863488
pic related

shoulder pads and shin guards.

tennoball daily challenges usually gives 3000-6000 points. by the end of a week you will have a lot.

the tenora is good in pvp.
viper secondary
throwing the glaive for melee kills
good at countering laggy shit.

have a (You) on me because I feel sad seeing you without one user

Ballas' was directly responsible for allowing the Sentients to be created. Ballas was directly responsible for creating the Tenno as they are today. As an Executor in his position he shoulders the burden of The Collapse.

I wonder if Ballas admired Ordan Karris. I wonder if he intentionally contributed to the destruction of the Orokin at the Naga Drum Ceremony. Guess we'll find out.

The Plains of Eidolon comic sure is chock full of reaction images.

link pls

brutal

>Soma Prime officially worthless
Just end my life senpai.

viewcomic.com/warframe-ghouls-001-convention-edition-2017/
I took the liberty of giving some of the filenames humorous names.

can you post the video? I can't see it.

>tfw sold my 32 soma prime sets last week

AY

I actually have a riven for my Supra but I've put off formaing the thing to make room, since at the end of the day it is just a rifle. I'd need to re-roll the thing for status and probably punch through or multishot to make room without dropping that augment.

Is Ballas the narrator of the prime trailers?
If so he sounds like a pretty cool guy and he did nothing wrong

So what's the best sniper now for PoE? Or is it just a meme?

I just started playing a few days ago.
Is there any order to when suits get Prime versions?
Also, how often are accessory bundles given rereleases?

Ivara prime when?

here's the image source:
twitter.com/zilvtree/status/908513130417983488
try this for video: video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/907677329907961856/pu/vid/180x320/f0eduSHimvfvGtnH.mp4

here's more

Like 2 years from now. Literally.

have some of my cuts

Can someone explain this to me?

Why is SomaP ded? Recently bought a set to flip.

Probably a meme, but it should be fun either way.

can someone explain this to me? with these mods the lens should have a higher status chance shouldn't it?

goddamnit.

captcha: rue DE

>suits
oh my sweet summer child

Even with the changes coming to it? And I assume this mod does the opposite of what people will want?

maybe

forgot my pic

I remember seeing the preview of this, glad they made them more on-model and not handsome cosplayers.

I like Lois McMaster Bujold's vor stories but I actually hate vor for some reason, even though I am a grineerfag

That was bretty good. I liked it when Excal whipped out his exalted dong. That survivor weirdly caressing the frame was odd, though.

Sorry, I meant Digital Extremes® WARFRAMES™.

>+% [element type] mods can add elemental damage to weapons that don't have any
>+% [physical type] mods cannot add physical damage to weapons that don't have any
gay

>frontier butcher
please forgive me for this

It's also weird how the frame can't speak even though this is a game with relatively common dialogue options with npcs

wat

Maybe you do sign language or hold up a note card or something.

Inaros' synergy with covert lethality daggers is fucking ridiculous
I hope when the prime finally comes out in 2027 we get one of those egyptian sickle things

last one

Just this once.

I verified the captcha and then it posted automatically. real question was here.

A khopesh? Would be a good prime machete.

Probably because Vor is an Oroboo fucktard that worships last millenium's magnificent golden faggots. Fuck that guy.

Most of my crops of it are just the same as yours but with text or borders, real small differences.
Th-thanks, user.

>Frames having to mime shit to people
>Relays are all relatively silent outside of the sounds of awkward shuffling communication movements

>Frames have to carry around a white board and markers to talk to people
I don't know which one is funnier

Whiteboard, easily. Nevermind the fact that they could be using electronic tablets that interface with their minds or some shit, no, they have to lug around fucking whiteboards, markers, and erasers. Relays are constantly filled with squeaking noises.

The chairs all use text to speech so the frames sound like Microsoft Sam.

>Conveyance Narta: Communicate with colonists without revealing your true identity; an edgy pre-teen.

Should I expect to not really get any new frames or weapons until I finish all the missions on every planet, since it doesn't matter because I can't really max out or get good mods for them?

Anybody have a pic of a Kavasa Prime Collar on a Helminth Charger? I wanna see what it looks like.

Do both/all three (clear while obtaining new Warframes/weapons.) You're not clearing the starchart with the default equipment unless you already know what to do and have the mods ready for that. Not to mention there are some MR locks/requirements on quests, weapons, and junctions that require you to level other weapons to advance your Mastery Rank.

I kinda just want to rush to farming good mods and a shitload of credits/endo to get them up. Even my current frames look fun with actual builds, just not so much with basic mods at level 3

You can't do any of that without proper weaponry and frames. Sorties/Rathuum give out chunks of Endo (through Anasa sculptures/4000 endo rewards for sorties or common enemy drops in Rathuum) which need properly modded frames and weapons.
The Index (Corpus Rathuum basically) gives a good amount of credits/time, but also needs properly modded things.

The only mods you should look to farm for right now are the essentials like Stretch/Flow/Continuity/Streamline/Intensify, Vitality, Serration/Split Chamber/90% elements (and secondary/shotgun variants) and the likes.

So if those sources require modded frames with high mod levels, where do people get those mods and levels initially? Obviously I'm a bit away from that, I just want to know what I'm working towards. I have all the energy mods at 3 or 4 at the moment, and a generic damage mod on all my guns at 5, with vitality/redirection at 5 as well.