Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, it's easiest to use the discord link or reply with an image titled "anet" to identify yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LuigiBlood/status/912788532841852929
youtube.com/watch?v=v3-pRWFWUIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Kaede so fat bros?

You really had to force me to screenshot the tweet user? Jeeze.

you were a three year old who got a playstation for christmas and had never heard of the saturn, got it

I want to treat Beryl like a princess.

Overwatch will never have the sfm tf2 legacy.

Sif's a good sword user. There's also Valkyrie.
... Gamora

twitter.com/LuigiBlood/status/912788532841852929

>This thread has botspam
newfag to gw2 threads. why do they have botspam when other generals don't? I don't understand.

Reminder to never buy consoles on launch

At least for me, the big appeal of Duke was going through semi-real feeling cityscapes, so I can see why Lunar Apocalypse would be a bit of a letdown.

Swen's undying belief in the roleplaying genre.

Cockhead

>-insist that it was used by Capcom as a dev kit with pictures supposedly supporting that claim clearly showing NEC computers
Easy mistake to make. Most people don't get the nuance between dev target and dev hardware.

uhh, homophobic much????

Lilina and Roy are meant to be, don't listen to Lalum or /ss/fags.

Do I need to play the first one to get the story?
I wanna see what all the hype is about

Hell yeah motherfucker

>EW i ok game best re4 type survial horror since re4
The first dead space is the best RE4 type

>deers
I have some grave news for you...

>tfw the Witcher thread is dead

because fandom? people crave an intimate attachment to that person because they wont be able to spend time with them. alternatively, to sell to other people.
not that I would pay 1 cent for someones autograph.

It blindsided me too.

With boredom.

I'd count it, new moveset and stronger character for a limited time.

I can't believe it's not butter

>having every console hooked up all the time
Maybe it's a problem if you live in a shoebox, but having multiple consoles doesn't take up a large amount of space, especially compared to all the games.

Whats wrong with this game? how is it bad?

you have fast forward mapped to the R button

People shit out scores, no matter how high it is, and no matter how awful the game is.
*COUGH* *COUGH* Mass Effect Andromeda *COUGH* *COUGH*

One or two hours every other day and 4-6 on a weekend, this game shits renown and although I agree the DLC ops tend to be strong as fuck, the game makes it entirely reasonable for you to get them for free.

It took me a while to tell but that's Sun Quan, you can see his tiger print pants.

it shouldn't be used. perfect score should be just there for the sake of it. like a carrot on a stick that you can never get.

This

I used to know the perfect timing to pause the game in battle to see her panties

My friend was impressed

did they fix the shitty camera acceleration in this expansion?

What was the FIRST game with voice acting?

The world is a shithole, and caring about anything but yourself is pointless.
I honestly don't care about it, an asteroid could hit Earth and completely destroy it 1 second after I die for all I care.

are they kids or adults? or is it one of those situations where they're 1 gorillion years old they just look like a kid
because they have really deep voices, it throws me off

d-do you a-accept late work?

I havnt touched the game since early on in heart of thorns. Is it possible to talk about the game and ask if its worth playing again or is the thread truly just /b/ garbage now

I'm confused. What am I supposed to do in the starting area in the first game? I spoke to a few of the dolphins and they don't tell me anything helpful.

problem with karnov revenge is that there's only one valid character choice and that's karnov himself

I mean, I did kind of complain about the hardware. The graphics suck and the build quality is shit, what more can I say?

See Saving everyone would imply fighting one wave of battles and then winning, which is obviously not how the game's set up.

>even more agile cards
my god

The two games are VERY loosely connected story and gameplay wise. Some of the designers admitted to never even playing guild wars 1. So in short, no, you do not need to play the first game to know whats going on. That being said GW1 still has players and the way the hero system works allows you to play the game as a single player RPG and for that its pretty wonderful and very unique. If you have an extra $30 to throw at a game you will likely get at least 50 hours of playtime out of it so it is worth picking up just to play through the campaigns if you havnt before.

PSX aged like a fine french champagne.

I haven't played since few months after launch. Is the game good yet, how does f2p aspect work if I bought the base game?

no

Mods have let it in for the majority of the time, it counts.

Arcanum used to be this way but not anymore for some reason.

Just a fucking tree who cares what about what it wants. after they abolished slavery what good are argonians for anyways. When blackmarsh sends it's lizards they dont send their best.

>Dreamcast port
>silky smooth 60FPS
>Looks better than UT or Q3 on DC

Best Zelda game though, too addicting, but also is my first warriors game. Currently doing 4th playthrough of it, total played is like 800 hours now. Adventure mode is the best part.

I don't think Saturn games are anywhere near dropping in significant price. Everything I want costs like half a week's pay.

Truly wife material

I think it's sparkly makeup

I have nostalgia for Mickey Mousecapades
youtube.com/watch?v=v3-pRWFWUIU

Autism

Maybe rust? Everyone who isnt you is an infidel.

Oh I was under the impressing that holding back while lying on the ground has iframes like techrolling. Thanks for clearing it up.

I don't think Saturn games are anywhere near dropping in significant price. Everything I want costs like half a week's pay.

It just seems like the kind of low-budget shit you always see near the death of a console.

Were can I get the spec sheet on this thing ?

Damn, this is a great game
Best ost ever

Pretty fun.

idk i always said kee-stis

Surging Aura
Fan translation never

Nice! As I've gotten older, I've learned to really appreciate the Gameboy and it's library.

Forgot to mention I'm same opinion about F/A-18C(more like F-18C in dcs)

I love Monika and her beautiful emerald eyes!

>attention whoring in /rlg/ of all place
Please tell me you guys don't do this.

>will add 15 years to the life of the console.
Citation needed in a few more years. More parts to break != more robust design. There's a reason they redesigned it twice.

Hey

>dese niggas

no
>IV best game
>Vice City best radio

>tfw Coffee is unironically the most alive guild here
Fucking bullshit
NA /tosg/ UNITE WHEN?

Legs

That MMR with monster is pretty solid but NR would probably be your best bet.

SUPREME TASTE

I don't even know half the moves Hippie is doing.

your all retards i think

Yeah, Andro literally is a better Lex now

Big Race USA is my personal favorite.

Quake 3

While you're right it's not the same thing, it's a better outlet for your frustration than physically harming yourself or risking punching a hole in your wall. Which you'll have to pay to get fixed

Yes retro as per Van Buren

1 is fine too. 3 is a pain to 1cc and nobody cares about Playmore shit.

how is it not a game?

But I have a NES already.

What good is a hash, if the game is undumped?

Logic not even once

Maybe if it was pre SFIV but after that game and FGC securing TV spots on ESPN, I don't see fighting games dying anytime soon.

Where's the G Gundams and English voices?

I still liked it and the way that ACVD handled it, forcing me to make many different builds.

Where is weakpoint for massive damage?

yeah the idea with the "normal" is that these people don't think about rotating around an axis when they push the stick they just think about that direction representing "up"

Trap gens, totems, and several places you know survivors will walk into.

If someone is hooked then trap and walk away. Maybe use Insidious and just wait.

yes the T_V is an A without APCR

a-- -----r

Recieving an eventual payoff for investing a large amount of effort is objective. That satisfaction is something anyone experiences as positive.

Whether the payoff is worth the investment (retaining overall "fun") is subjective.

More apologems is great. Not sure why anyone would complain, it's not like there's any reason to finish Okeanos fast.