/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous thread: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>"Okeanos Release"
Date: September 28th, 7:00 UTC
Rate-up Servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
3* Euryale, David and Hektor
Rate-up CE:
5* Victor of the Moon and Another Ending
4* Code Cast
3* Anchors Aweigh

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3DZddsfBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hqppfWP5CoY

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=MrQKCB8EJKw&t=92s
youtube.com/watch?v=E3QyLDhWfZA
youtube.com/watch?v=bozDtKI0ClU
youtube.com/watch?v=EHOBw6XwqRo
youtube.com/watch?v=5HN5MjZPfbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ded gaem

>/fgog/ gets a rehash of last years Halloween with the same welfare Liz

Let's all laugh at /fgog/!
Now is the time!

i am excited for okeanos today

should i blow all my quartz immediately trying to roll tittycaptain

Do you have a waifu that you are waiting for?

Yes

HEY! MODS!

Will Euryale be in the FP gacha right away?

ticket first, then quartz, I'm gonna get her no matter what

Reply if you're going to roll for Drake or Lesbo Pirates, you luck will be boosted 1%

Post Astolfo!

>that buried herc in the background
nice.

>wasted ~4 hours worth of AP
fucking timezones and seamonkeys

I'm trying for her once after finishing Okeanos then saving for her rate up if I don't get her which is very probable.

I'll do a ten roll.

Yes, don't listen to idiots saying otherwise.
Only character that's not available right away is Medea Lily.

Giving my grail to Altera again
all other anons back off

Just save for the rate up, what the hell is wrong with you?

>simple phone game still isn't up
ENOUGH

fuck it, gonna roll for keys, may as well see if we can get pirate sluts as well.

DEAD GAME

>Little do they know this is actually the old failed new thread.

ITS UP

Why not

I want the chance of getting her immediately.

But I know.

At least you have dedication.

They get new content on the second week.

Drunk poster here

Reminder, if you do not have 3 level 90s you are clearly not ready for Okeanos. I mean, they gave you 3 months for a reason, right? RIGHT?

KIRAMEKU NAMIDA WA HOSHI NIIIIIII

So we're at the 3 + 2 quartz mark for maintenance. Then we'll get ten for the normiebook campaign, and those of us with perfect login streaks will be getting twenty in the next few days. Y'all gonna roll for pirate sluts or save?

>3 level 90's
holy mother of fuckballs.

I'm going to beat all of it with my lvl 40 Cu

save

REMINDER THAT THIS DELAY IS ONLY BECAUSE APPLE IS LITERALLY TOO STUPID TO UPDATE THE APP STORE

Fuck off already

Guys it's really up this time!

W T F
T
F
BROS

Save for Tamomo

At this point just use a trip, nerd.

>not having kintoki/herc/waver by default
Git gud faggot

I've got a fully levelled Gil, Seiba, and Tamamo minus grails and an 80 Waver, and I've got several Jannu friends and a lvl 90 Heracles, I am good

Saving every single quartz for best fox. I still drop some tickets on shit or else I can't deal with the wait.

>mods
>not fucking retarded
pick one.

Never encourage tripfaggotry

Save for Jack

I'm just baiting to see if he actually does it

Gonna save on one account and roll for Tamamo on another.

Official Thread Themes
youtube.com/watch?v=yRh-dzrI4Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=MrQKCB8EJKw&t=92s
youtube.com/watch?v=E3QyLDhWfZA
youtube.com/watch?v=bozDtKI0ClU

can't you get jack off new years though? seems like a waste to blow it on her if thats the case.

My wife, Scathach, is cute.

>he thinks putting things in spoilers is the same as lowering your voice IRL to speaj stealthily.
Haha, fucking idiot

Considering I have NP2 Vlad and Waver, saving for Tamamo is what I'm going to do, even though I do like Drake's design.

No
Fuck no I only do this when I'm drunk. Plus I want to encourage others to drunkpost.
I failed at rolling Kintoki, does Altera/Waver/Gil/Lancelot/Herc count?
Nice

You can but she's in a pool with all the other five stars.

Think you mean this, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHOBw6XwqRo

WHERE'S OKEANOS
WHERE'S THE DRAKE RATEUP
WHERE'S THE OTHER PAIR OF BOOBS AND DFC
WHERE'S EURYALE
W͖͉̼̟̮̜̺̖̭̦̜͈̹̣̦̥ͬ̒̃̐ͧ̓ͤͨ͗͘͢H͉͓̣̻̳̻͔̜͍͚͉̻͇̣͓̳͕̥ͧ̓̌̿̊ͯ̈̎͜Y͍̟͈̻̩̱̙̙̼̫͈͉͎̘̱̹̔̋ͣͮ̽̃̓̓̽͂ͪ̊̐̈́ͤ̀̿ͪ̀͢ ̗͈̖̠̖̬͓̖͐̈́ͩ́ͦ́̕͘͟A̶̱̙͔̫̜͓̱̳̗̮̐̄͆̎ͧ̊͛͛̈́͟M̩̜̳̱̯͙̭̳̝̪̪͚̤͍͎̠͔̯ͯ̏̍̊ͬ̑ͯ̃ͧͭͦ͌͊ͬ̒ͧ̾́̚͢͜͡͞ ̷̷̷̸̠̖͍̙̻͇̭̪̞̻͙̙̹͎͔͙͔ͨ̾̋́͑ͤ̈́̍͒I̧͓͕͚̟͉̼̘̼̰̣͕̳̣̩̳̮ͭ̽͂́́̽ͪͭ̆ͣ̃͛͢͢͞ ̴̨̼̹̳͇̦ͦ̍͛ͣ̽̔̂̈́̈́ͣ̚N̵̸͖͚̖͖̞̪̠̟̖̘̮͔̮͔͙͊͒̒̈̿̿ͯͣͭ̆Ö̵̶̼̠̫̠̠̞̯ͨ̿́ͩ͂̾̉͛̿ͬ͆̆ͭͤ́͆́Ṯ̨̭̻̠̻̘͈̜̙͍̩͔̻͍͐ͤͫ̇̇̑̃͌͒ͫ̄ͬ̇̓̈́͂͛͟͠ͅ ̸̸̝͉̣̤̤͚͚̘̖̪͉̻̗̠̻ͦ͑̓̇͑̆̂ͪͤ͊̒̑̊̚͟A͓͙̬͕̻̥̭̟̳̤͎̙͛ͨͫ͒ͨ͛̽ͣ̈́ͭͦ̊̔͒ͨͧ́̚͡͡L̴̵̡͕̩̯̖̦͓͕̦̜͚͙̻̩͖̻͕͑͐̄̿̎̎̽ͪ̃͞Ḽ̴̷̨̡̫̪͎̙̆̆͗̏̿O̴̠̼̣̜̱̣̜͉̩͓͖̭͙̫̔ͨ͆ͪ̀͗ͧ̇́̿ͨ̿̓͋ͬ͢͢͢ͅͅW̴͕͚̤͖̼̙̩̽̃́̇̐̾ͧ̈́͛̿̈́̆̇͆͒͌̓ͪ͢Ę̸̸̤͉̪̜͖͖͌ͧ́̽ͬ́ͧ̉̇ͬ̂̿͂D̷̴̨̙̹͖̤͎̹̓́ͯ̿̇̀͒̿̐͗ͮ̎̓ͯ͛͐̈́̍͠ ̸̡̯̰͓̞̺͎̌̍̑̏̾͂͆̾̂ͮ͂ͭ͑ͫ̄ͫ͜͢͠T̛̛͎͈̞̳͕͍͖͍̭̮ͫ̾͛̓ͬO̷̧̭̩͎̖͓̻̳͈͒ͩ̈ͨ͗̕ ̴̼̫͍̼̗̩͍͔̱̹̰̖̻͈͚͔͖ͣ̎ͪ́̄̌̽͗ͪ̏̏ͩ̃͡R̴̶͙̣̙͔̞̟̖̆ͮͬ͗ͦ̽̉̆ͫ̄̋͐̆ͯ̒O̢̤̼͚̝͚̪̥̒̒͛ͭ̆́L̖̥̻̤̦̬̹̭̦̬̤͓̟̮̬̼̃ͪͦ̋̄ͬ͋͢͢L͙̹͖͔̺̤͇͕͔̣͖̰̣̭̉ͨͤͧ͋̃̏͑͂͢

Cu plz.

At least apkpure has the updated version.

Reminder to report blogfaggotry

>he doesn't have at least 7 max ascended servants, and 2 more by the end of today if Okeanos comes out

scat is just a poor man's aoko

Aoko in all forms is worth loving.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Actually a rich man's because quartz

Reminder that if it's related to Fate/Go it's not blogfaggotry and you're just butthurt people are adding in any additional commentary you don't like to the discussion of a mabage of all things

>we will never get Aoko caster even though shes a true magic user and thats far more legit then some of the other faggot casters on the throne of heroes.

with the shitty drop rates, there's really no reason anyone would have 3 level 90s unless they whaled or used their apples and quartz to refresh.

I'm f2p for now, but i'll probably roll the paid gacha if i don't get her on the Christmas rate up

I want to roll for my Waifu you damn sea monkies!!!!!!!!!

>lmao I'm drunk
>fate go related

>can't you get jack off new years though?
I don't know but she can get me off any day of the year

I'm still hoping for Counter Guardian Bazett.

This

The update dropped in the store . Might be up by the top of the hour

My plan is to save. But, to be honest, I rolled everything I had on impulse on Orion because she had great tits. The same thing might happen with Drake when I see her tits. But the plan is to save for Jeanne Alter. We'll see.

Depending on which ones, it's not that ridiculous considering all the freebies from events and whatever stragglers you get from the shitty drop rates

Yarr

I just want Drake to step on me, please help.

>that one guy who borrowed money from yakuza to get her at NP5 then disappeared
I wonder if the gangsters burned her before his eyes before killing him to torment him some more.

i don't think Bazett could ever actually go CG primarily out of the fact that i don't think she would ever see the need.
Some Irish Demiservant i could see though, especially with fragglerock.

Bazett/Emer demi-servant

Actually, I meant this.
youtube.com/watch?v=5HN5MjZPfbI

In Play or ios? Play has had it for over an hour by now.

Is Medusa the weakest servant after Kojiro in FSN?

MINUTES

TILL

EXPANSION

I want to roll for Anego.

Haha no, read HF.

user, whatever we got so far is not enough for three level 90s. Maybe 1... 2 at most. But three? NOPE. Not unless you wasted your quarts and apples on refreshes.

>iOS
Do we even have any Applecucks here?

>yfw Cu Chulainn (Bazett)

>Hey I'm drunk let's talk about X (X being related to Fate/GO)
>Lol isn't Y (Y also being Fate Go related) so dumb (shitposting attempt)
>If Z happens to Y I'm going to laugh so hard at Y posters lol

Apparently you haven't deciphered my very very basic drunk posting blueprint so I laid it out for you.
Though no, that is not how I enter every thread drunk posting. I literally double check every drunk post to make sure it's at least somewhat Fate/Go related

Still ain't up on ios

servants power comes from how powerful the summoner is as well.

Kojiro would totally slap True assassins shit, also Kojiro almost took out saber as an assassin because hes legit that good. if medea wasn't legit retarded and summoned him as saber instead he would have beaten the everliving shit out of the entire 5th HGW solo.

take a drink for every time a shitposter claims it's up but it's not up yet.

Do this until it's up or you fall asleep.

Me

I will reply so I can get luck for Archer Anne in the future

No one cares