Crash Coming Soon

So the economy just had its "pump" by the Federal Reserve fucks, now its time for the 'dump". What are the best stocks to BUY right before the crash? Not looking for shorts and I want to get some with more risk than gold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was considering ARR its a REIT that pays 10 percent div. Not very i noticed in 2009 it was about triple what it is now.

*Not that risky

If the country is broke, what products/service are people still going to buy?
Walmart is probably going to have an increasing demand.

They are still going to spend less there. I don't think that is a good one

It's hard to ever find stocks with a beta less than -0.3 or so. Why not trade options?

Idk but could be a big day tomorrow with UK triggering Article 50 to leave the EU

Idk Ive never traded options. Just doubled my account trading stocks

Ya that will be interesting

I genuinely think crypto's will rise as they will be seen as a more volatile digital gold

lol don't bring that shit into this thread

But more people are going to shop there.

Investing in a bear market without "shorting" is kinda difficult OP, don't you think?

Sorry I know it's shilled to death here but it might actually have a use come the crash

Yeah it is im still kind of a noob though, don't you need a lot more $ to short?

Buy a 1x inverse etf if you don't want to risk shorting.

Oh ok ya these look good to me

>I don't know how the Fed works

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

REITs are shit

If you really think the crash is coming soon, just hold your cash so you can buy lots of discounted blue chips and growth stocks.
Btw aren't the guys in your pic just memes nowadays? Isn't like 99% of trades automated? Do they just hire actors now?
Last bit of advice, after the crash look for companies doing well, usually if they can do well in a bad market, when things get better, they do great

TASRbro here to say: TASR. If half the riots this summer are coming that I think are, orders will be through the roof. The stock will break thirty in two to three months. People say it's overvalued according to ratio-- I say look at the other numbers (reinvestment, acquisition of AXON etc) and know that they will do well. Go long now and regret it not. Current price: 22.65

good for ETH?

>hey guys big government is a scam hurr pump and dump
>hey guys come on even kyrie irving says the earth is flat
>hurr sheeple
stop listening to doomsday youtube conspiracy shit and youll be a lot better off

Ah, the (in?)famous article 50. The trigger.

My thoughts exactly. Someone doesn't understand basic finance.

FFH.TO

The CEO had been taking heat for how bearishly hedged he is. But the stock has been holding value and paying a dividend. When the correction comes, he'll look genius

is this a done deal? if everybody is expecting this to happen, won't it already be priced into the market?

"more risk than gold"

You can just leverage gold with NUGT. also consumer good companies always go up (like coke or campbells soup) and maybe utilities

I always heard they were a solid investment.

So let me get this straight. The economy is about to tank and you want to buy stocks? Literally why?

TZA, JNUG, NUGT

there won't be a crash. But the market might be flat for a while.

Economic growth is permenantly capped by the price of oil.

Price of oil goes up, inflation rises, rates go up, economy tanks.

The government dominates infrastructure and city planning, so we will not be able to adapt dynamically to high oil prices and grow the economy substantially in the near future.

is your other source more trustworthy than a chinese daydream comparison website?

50% TVIX
50% JNUG