/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread playing games edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

WAHHHHHHHHH!

Angie!

Animator!

I love my darling stinky husband!

Koko! Jesus christ, how does localizing a game make the fandom's interpretation worse?

Kaede "12 meals a day" Akamatsu

Fun times with Miu

Mikan best girl!!!
Tenko best sex slave!!!!

Mika! Folder coming soon, I'm just looking at Twitter to find extras I've missed.

Ouma!

Dont you mean slinky?

Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has texture!

the gorilla! when the localization sucks

Maybe you were the idiot the whole time

Kaede kills a man in cold blood Akamatsu

Stinky and slinky!

this reminds me of my cat

Because you're introducing it to a wider audience and therefore more people with less critical thinking skills.

People never tend to get this part of the joke but the font he mentions doesn't even exist. Bunch of losers who have no idea what they're talking about, only that it sounds fancy.

The localization is accurate to the general story and characters though. Some traits are exaggerated but that's all.
Kaito is exactly the same in the fourth trial, yet people are suddenly calling him a flawless mary sue.

Kaede kills a man in cold bloodby crushing him under her weight Akamatsu
The perfect crime

What do you mean you people? I was right all along

ONE

I never said 'you' people.

What do you mean by "you" people?

Molests young girls who want to earn Atua points

TWO

>Angie
>Ultimate artists
>Mostly prays to Atua
What does this mean

I decided to look at tumblr for a bit to see if there were any butthurt. Goddamn, I wish I could see the day 1 autism rage, please tell me you guys documented at least some of tumblr's day 1 backlash.

Most people are bad at analogies, more news at 11

I didn't find much except for people calling Kaede and Tenko gay kek

>Dem large Chihiro
Did they got bigger versions?

Kaede only seems gay because she doesn't know what gay is while most people are worried about "acting gay"

Posting best girl!

It ties in pretty well to the end scene where his lawyer talks about seeing Paul Allen in London, the running joke is just that yuppies are losers who don't know what they're talking about

Go back to your water fountain your so called "Jazz!"

>Kaede is Hillary
WEW

NAEGI GOT KEKED

Yeah

You ask me

I'd produce some but I'm already spent at this point, you can find my complaints a few threads back

>Kaito has no flaws and is just Chiaki 2.0
>Ouma is a psychopath with no morals
>Miu is a sweetheart (According to some Youtube comments)
>Gonta did nothing wrong
>Kirumi deserved to die
>Amami got Kaede killed
>Tenko was just a feminist

Did I miss anything?

ok, did they made large versions?

Tenko but with a penis

So Chinko?

I don't know

Wait people compared Kaito to fucking Chiaki of all people?

Yes, people even compared Kaito to Toko as a man.

You missed Maki not knowing her talent.

Futa Tenko

How many jojo memes did Mugi spout during drv3?

>"I really must to say thank you Japan for leaving Kaito in the 12th position of popularity. This kind of character doesn't deserve so much more.
>And i need to say thanks to Monokuma for get rid of him. Seeing him survive would have been an eyesore"
>"He is the most outstanding chara of this game cause basically is a male Chiaki. He encourages Saihara, he leads the plot, he is the one who sacrifices himself for his friends, and he is the main support of Saihara at the same level of Kaede.
>Summarising, if you cried for the dead of Kaede or Kaito, you did exaclty what Kodaka wanted you to do, bite the bait for this shonen style classic moral hero."
>"No, i just don't like when the writing of a character is pushing you to like someone or to feel bad for him just for being morally right. I like when charas don't invite you to like them, but when you choose them as favourite not based on that childish "he is good= i must like him" and "he is bad= i must hate him".
>You get it little fish?"

>"so I'm going to ask what's wrong with liking someone who put their own life to sacrifice themselves. Kaito was like a more aggressive Chiaki. Kokichi was just an ass who got two nice people killed and put people though lots of emotional torments."
>"So sorry I don't like siding with a psychotic asshole who throws away lives like nothing. Sorry i like prefer the good guys who try to save their friends for over a huge evil asshole who throws away lives for no good reason."

>"Nop, that feauture you describe about "a nice person who care for others" or whatever, is exactly the reason of why the story force someone to like him. A good character is one who doesn't need to use the classic formula of "big bro who protects us" or the "moral hero" to make people like him or her, whitch is very easy. "

Tenko just fucking died NO IT'S NOT FAIR!

>bone disease
>breathing problems
is this a filename joke?

I am glad I don't interact with the fandom outside of /drg/.

It was just a joke how months ago we had edgy pastas where every V3 was dying with deaf ouma and blind saihara.

GIVE IT BACK, THIS ISN'T RIGHT, IT WAS OURS! WE BUILT IT, DAMN IT
On a serious note you should've seen it coming

Thats not really a step above you know?

Buckle my shoes

she still sad

I'm seeing fanart of shota Amami with glasses and its making me stomach twist.

Was Poyo cutting earlier? I'm honestly scared for her.

>Tulpaman wasn't at fault in Chapter 3 despite killing two girls, it was Ouma for sinking Tenmiko by calling her out on not caring about Tenko when she was alive
You forgot this golden gem.

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

That's because she wants to be bullied

Compared to people getting death threats on tumblr over fictional characters, and actual children arguing in youtube comment sections.
I consider tis place above them even if it is kind of a tire fire most of the time.

How come there no discourses about Shinguji on Tumblr!?

Did you make this?
I like it.
Can you do the other SDR2 characters?

>tumblr
Literally who cares

Probably. No point in caring.

Because they're instead blaming Chapter 3 on Ouma.

>tfw this ouma x gonta on twitter has come fucked up shit

I want to stop but I cannot stop scrolling..

>you're blood
Worse than a bogan

>inb4 someone says the ritual is his fault

Is it my beloved GONTAisYOUJYO

So many references

Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and Paris Hilton exist in the Danganronpa universe. What were they doing during the despair apocalypse!?

Making music

Yep. I just discovered them today.

Probably screaming and getting rekt

they do such cute things. and then.

I heard they were the one who also rigged a magazine popularity poll so Gonta would get third place.

>get hyped seeing Rantaro thinking he's gonna be the new HOPEman
>he dies like a bitch
>also MC killed him
These plot twists are fucking stupid. Also I hate the whole "Protag did something without us knowing" trope. What a waste

Wouldn't it make more sense for dry blood in Danganronpa to be magenta or purple instead of red!?

What would you expect from a guy whose name literally translates to "Gonta is a virgin"?

It's a shame case 1 is the highest point of v3 despite that

Oh, so that's what 'youjyo' means..

Is there going to be a Danganonpa 4?
On one hand it seems like this really should be the fucking end of it. On the other why would Spike Chunsoft throw money away?

Missing the mold

Post Tumblr art

Reeee
She's only full of sweetness inside!

Why don't you ask her?

>Rick and Morty
Not Tumblr but here

I just hope that tenko and maki die they're being total cunts so far. Also for some reason I really like Ouma, he's the only one not trying to delude himself

God damn, I post the wrong picture!

That's a nice outfit

Holding Mikan's hand