/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: A Little Late Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and the games released on them.
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /mk8g/, /armsg/

>Important News
「!」New ARMS update soon: nintendoeverything.com/new-arms-update-inc
「!」Blaster Master Zero getting 1.4 update next week, adds Boss Blast mode: nintendoeverything.com/blaster-master-zero-getting-1-4
「!」Golf Story launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=E-6HotrJfBI
「!」Oxenfree confirmed October 6 to Switch, trailer: twitter.com/nightschoolers/status/913116770801639424
「!」My Nintendo adds indie Wii U/3DS games in NA: nintendoeverything.com/my-nintendo-adds-indie-wii-u-3ds
「!」The Jackbox Party Pack 4 launches October 19 on Switch: nintendoeverything.com/the-jackbox-party-pack-4-launches-october-19
「!」Superbeat: Xonic delayed on Switch: nintendoeverything.com/superbeat-xonic-delayed
「!」Mighty Gunvolt Burst adds Mighty No. 9’s Call, Azure Striker Gunvolt’s Joule: nintendoeverything.com/mighty-gunvolt-burst-adds-mighty-no-9s-call
「!」Creeping Terror launches October 31 in NA/EU: gematsu.com/2017/09/creeping-terror-launches-october-31-nort
「!」Upcoming maintenance: Wii U/3DS online play, all eShops, passes: nintendoeverything.com/upcoming-maintenance-online-play-shops-passes/

>Upcoming Releases
JP - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>3DS Model Comparisons
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Charts
Switch - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/amiibo-igcc-switch1.jpg?w=646
3DS - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-3ds3.jpg?w=646
Wii U - amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-wiiu4.jpg?w=646

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/913304234115833856
nindb.net/series/index.html
nintendoeverything.com/superbeat-xonic-delayed
dualshockers.com/superbeat-xonic-switch-release/
youtube.com/watch?v=86d3yCtOFSQ
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/nintendo-super-NES-Classic-new-york-line-police-launch--448536823.html
youtu.be/Ih323XXu_3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who else is buying Picross tomoroow?

Guesses on the next splatfest, go.

Rabbids vs. Gorposters

What the fuck

It's a miscarriage.

>Picross S listed for 28/9 release on local eshop
>it's 28/9 but still not out
Fuck you

That's like Mario Bros last night. Didn't release till 11pm Aussie Eastern

Whilst I'm on that Mario Bros is amusing to play but fuck me does it feel old and it's really just a nice little museum piece to port over.

If you're sitting on the fence about it don't and just get Neo Turf Masters or Samurai Shodown or something instead for that arcade fix.

Anyone know if superbeat xonic will launch on switch with all the old dlc bundled in?

>28/9
Lmao there are 28 months??

I love Mario Bros. The controls and physics are much better than the NES.

But $8 for this is a huge rip off when there's literally better modern games for $10.

Also kinda lame that Hamster will only be working on VS Series titles instead of bringing Donkey Kong 3 or Jr. I'll be getting Punch Out tho since it's not a VS series.

wtf

>Lmao there are 28 months??
Having gallons of fun there, aren't you?

>I love Mario Bros. The controls and physics are much better than the NES.
Probably just used to the NES or I don't know....the after jumping controls feel weird but using the analog joystick helps somehow. It is a huge rip off though but I calculate all these as being worth about 3 coffees for me/less than half an hour suffering at work so it's all good.

>Also kinda lame that Hamster will only be working on VS Series titles instead of bringing Donkey Kong 3 or Jr.
I'm ok as long as Excitebike comes over. I have the GB/"94" one on 3DS VC already but feel like Excitebike needs to be on everything.

I have VS. Excitebike on Wii U. It's not bad at all and more fun with 2 people.

Also
>tfw no cute nintendrone female friend to play excitebike with who can actually adjust to the game play and controls in a few rounds in order to race for real

eating gors cum!

I'm probably going to settle for getting "the missus" a New 2DS XL and loading it up with Picross, Animal Crossing and any puzzle games I can think of.

Also whoever gave me those Wii U/3DS keys yesterday is a legend. XType is awesome.

I'm trying to work out which of my Humble Bundle keys I haven't used but once I do, I'll offer them up here probably.

bumperino

All good, no humble keys necessary.

Ok so we have a metroid amiibo with a squishy body, how long til we get zero suit samus with a squishy ass and tiddies?

never

Why never?

>still no Picross S

It's on now.

how does the 2 player mode even work
also how does 2 players work in that golf rpg

WHO PICROSS HERE

>how does the 2 player mode even work

Just quickly tried it on a normal picross - it's just co-op except you get scored on how many squares each of you fill.

Looks like I finished just in time

Is that a new character/blade?

twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/913304234115833856

Your shipment is on the way. We've included tracking information so you can easily follow its progress.

Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for your tracking data to appear on the carrier's website.

We hope you enjoy your purchase, and thank you again for shopping at Best Buy®.

Sincerely,

Your Customer Care Team

Ship to Home Items

Nintendo Entertainment System SNES Classic Edition
Model: CLVSSNSG
SKU: 5919830

Thanks!

who /multiregionjewing/ here?

is south africa and russia still the gold standard?

Africa is too black to Jew.

>December 1st

And I'm too white to care about shitty foreign shit-tier games.

Should I buy Blast Master Zero?

>tfw all you want is for FE Warriors to release so they can move on to hyping FE Switch

Why would you even care about switch when SNES mini is coming?

October is a good month for games holy shit my wallet

I bought 9 bitcoin instead the past month. I now have so much profits petite college age sluts appeared out of nowhere and want to play SNES with me.

but where is the video games

SNES mini comes tomorrow. These bitches can't even wait they already have their panties off. My house is just one giant snail trail.

could just emulate snes games and save money
also im so sorry your house is full of slime

should I preorder

Mighty Gun Burst updated with new characters in Japan

Don't do it user unless you played the first game and have it as you guilty pleasure/actually liked it in which case yeah go ahead.

Is golf story fun

>emulate it
>not play on official Nintendo hardware
Dont you know girls can smell cheap knockoffs a mile away?

golf is only good when iwata dies

please stop this meme, it makes me sad

How come none of you fucks told me Deemo released?

comfy snes mini stream here:

twitch/gameoverse

I didn't make the easter egg

Does anyone have a list of all Nintendo owned franchises? I've been trying to play them all.

Also, what are some good japanese exclusive switch games to get since it isn't region locked?

What's the verdict on golf story?

Here's the best list: nindb.net/series/index.html

Hasn't been updated in a couple of years though, so add BOXBOY and Snipperclips to that list too. Have fun playing some of the more obscure franchises.

Can you not read? IWATA MUST DIE FOR GOLF TO BE GOOD.

It's already out in Japan eshop.

But they ported Golf to Wii Sports Golf while Iwata was alive and everybody enjoyed Wii Sports Golf.

I never knew Wii sports had anything but bowling.

My only regret is that I have a job now.

No time. Ever.

This is gonna sound weird as fuck to you guys, but could I ask you what games that a certain Mario character/enemy have speaking roles in?

In this case, a Hammer Bro.

The Mario Wiki would probably be autistic enough to document something like that.
He's probably got a speaking role in one of the handheld RPGs.

>not being able to message or join games from people that are on your friends list
Switch is cool and every bit why the fuck is the online so bad

it doesn't even have a web browser yet
a more robust online should come after 2017's over

You expected nintendo to have a good online?

Excuse me for a second while I piss myself laughing

>Xe doesn't play Iwata Golf on the go in card form
t b h, famiglia, quite literally disgraceful. Tsk tsk.

If it is in bad taste, why did they make the easter egg on his death date instead of using date he was born?

I don't know. My dad doesn't work at Nintendo.
because on that date, every year, his spirit will return to play Golf 2-players with all the people of the Earth.

You don't either, you can see the watermark in the picture, you mess.

How much Nintendium is on this? I'm very careful about my things but I still would like it if this were not made of glass.

Is Gold Story actually good?

There's no game with that exact title, sorry.

How do I start playing Fire Emblem? It's a game I should like because of my taste in videogames, but I have just played Sacred Stones and I didn't feel engaged at all

Just get Picross S

Oh so now iwata is a fucking ghost haunting people. Ya thats much better.

Get both, idiot.

That w looks like tits

you dont. play american games or your brain will rot from japshit.

also, punch crabs.

Why don't you use legacy captcha

If you didn't like SS I'm not sure what to tell you. Most people recommend starting with one of the GBA games.

Oh thanks for posting, I guess I'll complete it with the list of Games To Be On The List

I need recommendations for:

>Cursed Castilla
>Elliot Quest
>Mario Sports Superstars
>Maplestory 3DS: The Girl of Destiny 【Fan translated, is the game actually good?】
>Runbow Pocket 【N3DS】
>RPG Maker Fes
>Miitopia

>Dasshutsu Adventure Zetsubou Yousai 【JP】
>MEGAMI MEGURI 【JP】
>Puyo Puyo Chronicle 【JP】 (can it be played without JP knowledge?)
>Momotaro Dentetsu 2017 【JP】
>Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2 【JP】
>The Snack World 【JP】

You start with Awakening but you never admit it then you go back to the GBA ones once you get a grasp of the mechanics

This is Miyu and Fay, tomorrow they will be officially canon in Star Fox's Universe

Say something nice about them!

This is a wii bowling knockoff. come up with something innovative for once.

on mobile I can click 3 pictures faster than I can type nigger.

>nigger that can't type thinks it knows innovation
ya ok

Nigger is 6 key presses, plus the control word. 3 presses solves a picture captcha.

Please complete second grade before you come back.

>poorfags don't have Veeky Forums passes

Golf Story is great fun so far, really charming.

>「!」Superbeat: Xonic delayed on Switch: nintendoeverything.com/superbeat-xonic-delayed

Old news

dualshockers.com/superbeat-xonic-switch-release/
youtube.com/watch?v=86d3yCtOFSQ

The delay is the new part.

Actually not, the delay was first, the trailer and announcement later

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/nintendo-super-NES-Classic-new-york-line-police-launch--448536823.html

Fuck the police

so do the moons in mario odyssey go towards unlocking anything other than new kingdoms or

Fuck Mario GTA

Um bud its Mario '06
Get your shitposting memes right.

Do we know yet if Mario Odyssey has reversible camera controls?
It's the only reason I don't like Sunshine.

fuck off eggmemes, you turtle sniffing gay

Mario 06 because its graphics are from 2006? Too bad nintendo cant make good devices.

youtu.be/Ih323XXu_3w