52 FUCKING THREADS

>52 FUCKING THREADS

this has to fucking stop. where the FUCK are the MODS??? Atleast create another board for all this cryptocurrency shit for Christ's sake!

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-music
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot Bittrex

>life as a nocoiner
looks like hard work user. why don't you quit fighting us an join us instead and make gains?

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-music

Eat a dick, nocoiner.

Welcome the future you retarded fuck.

>create a board for crypto
That's what Veeky Forums was originally made for you stupid fucking newfag.

You know the only reason this board was created was to quarantine cryptos away from /g/. What else is this board going to talk about? "HEY BIZ I HAVE 5 DOLLAR, HOW DO RICH LOL?" OP you seem extremely asshurt for no reason. You make a thread every day bitching about cryptos being discussed on the crypto board. Maybe you should try making a thread with some content you'd like to see. Instead of being a salty autistic faggot.

Why are shitcoiners full in panic and aggressive when you call them out on their Nigerian email scam? Doesn't sound like a person who is getting very rich quickly. They must be nervous as fuck that people become aware of their ponzi scheme.

I'm just tired of people posting a dozen threads begging for mods to ban it and make a board for crypto when this is the board for crypto. They obviously have no knowledge of the history of the board, I don't care if people shit on crypto and call us idiots for investing in it, but discussion clealy has a place on Veeky Forums.

I agree. The coin shit is geting out of control

> inb4 non-coiner

Bitch i was doing bitcoin in 2011 when your shitty little hipster ass did not read about it yet in VICE

This. I'm not even a coiner, but these threads are more cancer than the ones they're bitching about.

>They obviously have no knowledge of the history
I've been here since Day 1. You are FAKE NEWS.

>Fake news
>been here since day 1

Sure.

>>Reddit

>Veeky Forums wasn't created as bitcoin containment board
Lying isn't nice user.

This board was created "thanks" to cryptocurrency pre-boom to offload /g/ when mining using GPUs was actually profitable before CN stepped in with enterprise solutions

There were ZERO cryptocurrency threads (except for Bitcoin) in the first months. Your failing cryptocurrency lies can't change the archives.

newfags can't triforce

You're embarrassing yourself at this point

Nigerian email scam artist. Sleazy. Corrupt. Poor.

>Salty nocoiner

>there were no threads except for bitcoin
No fucking shit, there wasn't any action in altcoins back then, why would anyone talk about them? A large number of altcoins are worth more than bitcoin was back then.

Do you know that Veeky Forums was originally created as a containment board for cryptofags so they don't shit up /g/?

WRONG

>using 'salty' unironically in 2017

It never used to be this bad, that's the funny thing. Sure it was a spillover board from /g/ but regardless it's really increased with Spam these past few months. Very impulsive college students who clearly have no idea what they are doing.

All you idiots will jump ship in a second, acting on emotions instead of understanding the underlying technologies that influence the crypto.

Nope. Crypto was exactly why it was created.

YOU CRYPTO SHILLERS ARE VERY DISHONEST

VERY DISHONEST

Which bot does you guys use?

Literally nobody cares about your ~~experience~~ on this website. Get over it.

>still thinking you can "use words ironically" in 2017

It's probably just a few posters that actually invest in shillcoins. Most of them are just roleplaying.

We just need to limit the threads to a single general

This

Yeah, make a /career gen/ /accounting or finance? general/ and /NEET here, how to get a job/money? general/ and let us trading cryptos in peace. We are the ones actually doing business here.

You are the drugdealers of Veeky Forumsantium. You're not welcome and some of you will face legal consequences.

Who cares why the board was originally created the crypto bag holders has gotten out of control. Let them shill their crap to each other a large enough group of people come here for actual finance and business. having to sift through all these damn cypto threads is getting ridiculous.

There used to be a general but the guy making it hasn't been on

Disregarding the history of this board, shouldn't we all agree that separate boards for crypto and business would be the way to go?

I would rather have a super slow business board than wade through all of those crypto threads every single time.

It's a ponzi scheme.
>BUY GOYS
>OH NO MORE BUY ORDERS FOR YOU :)

>We are the ones actually doing business here.

kek with who? i'd give you the fact that maybe you'd snag a few suckers here and there to buy into whatever-coin a year ago but not now. now it's just shills shilling other shills.

evidence being there was a 'Don't eat your own kind' thread the other day where the shills were opening discussing exactly that problem.

is it true? ETH crash on 31st march?

Wow, you aren't able to see your own thread.
Respect, man, respect!

I agree. It's all a bunch shills. Nothing to do with actual business, just about idiots speculating on nonsense.