Why does Zhukov have so many medals?

Why does Zhukov have so many medals?

the medals were cheap once they melted down all the iron crosses they looted.

I heard they re-used the medals from their own soldiers. It's why Zhukov liked human wave tactics so much, he could claim a lot of medals afterwards.

weird, I heard they used their medals to hide the blood spots and bullet holes left in their repurposed uniforms.

People don't realize this, but by the beginning of world War II the Russians had a huge problem with unemployment and overpopulation. As the women were a lot less unsettled as the men, they needed some way to get the population number down, so they tricked the Germans into attacking them, and tasked grand general Zhukov with killing as many young Russian men as possible. Every medal he got was for reaching a number in casualties, or for completing monthly casualty quotas. That's why they afterwards almost attacked the US, they accidentally killed all the germans.

As someone who doesn't know a whole lot about ww2 personalities, who is Zhukov and what sparked this meme? Not that I don't enjoy it.

Zhukov was the Field Marshall in charge of the Red Army in WWII.

Look at the Russians casualty figures to understand the meme

Some dude who said fuck it to deep battle plans the russians were famous for making and opted on human wave doctrine to fulfill his objectives of subjugating an already crippled war machine and being given historical credit for crippling said war machine.

The more medals the less likely Stalin's assassin's bullet will reach a vital organ

"You give me young Russian men, I will give them back soaked in German bullets" - General Zhukov

" I will cross the river even if i have to make a bridge out of Russian bodies"- Zhukhov

I'm pretty sure he manufactured them himself.

>"The average adult male has about 1,000 mg of stored iron in the body, whereas the average female has only about 300 mg. I extracted these traces of metal from the corpses of our own men, Each one of these medals took scores of Russian corpses to produce. My only regret is I could not melt down and wear every Russian man, woman, and child on my uniform." -Zhukov

There's a rumor that he got most of his medals from the germans.

"Might we mark the Russian soldier with a Mauser stamp so that we may save one side the time and another the bullet?"

"I fought for the Russian Empire and got no medals. I fought for the Soviet Union and got all medals." - Zhukhov

Hey guys I just finished watching the documentry Enemy at the Gates and I would like some recommendations on documentaries like Enemy at the Gates.

Check out "The enemy within, the story of Zhukov the butcher"

Diary excerpt from an anonymous commissar:

>Tovarish Zhukov was inspecting a casualty list after an attack on a single machine gun nest
>'One, two, three, four, five... not bad.'
>'Only five casualties, general Zhukov? Looks like our troops are performing like they should!' I said
>He looked at me with a big smile, and replied 'You are a funny one. I'm counting in thousands.'

Patton of Russians with the exception of being a good general/marshall unlike Patton.

Zany but wise.

Humble but proud.

Utilitarian but passionate.

Kind but firm.

Outspoken but diplomatic.

Virile but chaste.

>who is Zhukov and what sparked this meme? Not that I don't enjoy it.
soviet chief of general staff (kinda like eisenhower, biggest military boss)
the meme goes that soviets use zerg rushes because they are subhuman and that was the only way to defeat the glorious aryan defenders of humanity the nazis (yeah don't ask me)
zhukov as the top dog = ordering soviets to zerg rush = killing them en masse = zhukov as this faux saboteur intent on killing all soviets

>I wish the Germans were as good as the Finns. There weren't enough Germans for all these Russians!
- Zhukov

One medal for every million Russian he killed

>Veeky Forums- Zhukov and Luther

One for every russian army he killed

this.

For the serious answer: The Soviets liked to award themselves a shit ton of medals, because fuck you! That's why. Like how Brezhnev awarded himself the Hero of the Soviet Union a bunch of times. I'm pretty sure he also awarded himself a medal that only the high ranking officers who took part in the Battle of Berlin were awarded, but after he died the next guy took it away from him.

>Veeky Forums perfidious anglo, eternal kraut and cowardly frog

The only man in the USSR powerful enough to disagree with Stalin.
He was also one of two people who were given 4 Hero of the USSR medals, while legally a person is limited to 3. The other person being Brezhnev who gave them to himself, the cheeky bugger :^)

Don't forget Hitler, Stalin and Marx.

He gets a medal for every 1 million Russians he kills.

I heard that the medal spam started because the russians felt bad when they looked at all the medals the invading German veterans had.

also greek boys

That meme stopped already though.

One for every dead Russian.

>Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking your own armies, without fighting.