If morals are spook, then how do you enforce law and order?

If morals are spook, then how do you enforce law and order?

Those are also spooks

Morals are a spook, but guns are real

the constitution is my property

meme philosopher threda no. 213

Coercion

Everything will just werk when people eschew common decency and behave like turbo sociopaths

Spook other people.

Stirnerposting is getting out of hand.

>hand
don't spook me so hard. I'm still winding down from halloween

From the Declaration of Independence of a future Human nation: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all lifeforms are created unequal, that they have no rights whatsoever apart from those that the ruling caste deems expedient to endow them with at any given time, and that Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness are not ideals to be placed over free men but mirages with which to confuse the weak minds of slaves and lead them to their holding cells".

Ideas are actual real things that have actual real results in the lives of actual real people. They arise for very good reasons, based on observations of how this universe works and to dismiss them just because you can't put your hands on them is stupid.
LOGICAL CONSTRUCTS ARE THINGS THAT EXIST!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>LOGICAL CONSTRUCTS ARE THINGS THAT EXIST!!!!

I don't understand what people mean when they say "abstract things don't exist physically". Numbers absolutely exist physically, they exist as patterns in human brains or as marks on pages or bits in computers. There are no "non-physical" things, ideas and words and shit like that are physical phenomena,

It was just halloween so its to be expected.

This.

Morals are a spook
maintaining law and order for a productive society? not a spook

halloween is a spook

LOL

You dont, law and order is a fascist ideal

By spooking people, duh

in a way that serves your self-interest

if you're really such a sad cunt you can't imagine anything better you can just sell people some is->oughts and hope they buy it

Jews are bad

If you stop looking at the world as correct versus incorrect, and start looking at it in terms of degrees of correctness, you'll understand why is vs ought is a pointless distinction.
You don't have to be right, you just have to be more right.

I don't think we are talking about the same thing.

The physical structure of your brain that corresponds to an idea is not the idea, the same way that your perception of reality is not reality itself.

this thread is cringe. I miss when philosophy was a Veeky Forums thing because people on that board ACTUALLY READ.

to answer OP's question, law and order are enforced usually with weapons and imprisonment.

Through force.

The point is that there is no moral obligation to act in a moral fashion. Morals themselves are not an imperative with real world implications. Only superior might can make morals relevant.

Can't believe how many non-answers are here.
Say if there is a union of egoists, if someone, say a murderer, attacks them in some form, it's not within their self-interest to put up them. Cleaning up rapists, murderers and so on does not require a system of morality or law.

with kant

you seem like the only guy who's really read stirner on this board