/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/a66qb7Nx

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>Mitama Special Training ~Kyoko & Felicia Chapter~ 29th of September 16:00 - 6th of October 14:59 (JST)
>Complete special missions that reward bonus EXP and episode EXP for Kyoko & Felicia, gain special potions to trade for items at the shop
>Shop period 29th of September 16:00 - 10th of October 14:59 (JST)
>The event will also feature a special story dungeon with Kyoko & Felicia
>Chapter 4 Part 5 arrived 25 Sept, Part 6 arrives 2 Oct

>Ren's event ends in about 11 hours. Play normal quests to get pencils, which let you run the event's Challenge quests. Pencils can drop from playing any non-event quest, and drops are increased by equipping Memoria:
>+3 from gacha 4* Memoria, +2 from Ren event shop 4* Memoria, +1 from Ren event shop 3* Memoria
>5 limited Swimsuit Memoria in Mirror Coin (PvP) store until 30 Sept, 600 coins needed

Current Rate-ups
>4* Sakura Kyouko (Fire, Attack-type) ends 10 Oct 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pMbv5jrtTTibru3/status/913481848000413696
youtube.com/watch?v=EY10J5sa8dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Homura is MINE WIFE AND WE ARE IN LOVE!

>it's a 'CE9 gives only 10 books' episode
but user, everyone knows there is infinite amount of timelines, and thus, waifus yes, even homura

Forgot to add that the Ren event shop will close at the same time the Kyoko training event ends

I love Kyouko.

Actually, Homura is MY wife.
user, please stop spreading these lies before you have to get hurt. You don't have to get hurt.

post the cutest mumipic you have saved in your computer or smartphone

Because freezing time isn't an advantage....

>It's more the mentality behind it. She was venting all of her frustration at someone who didn't deserve it.
Well, yeah. Everything was building up inside and she cracked, exploded, and IMMEDIATELY felt terrible about it. She even said that she felt like an idiot for yelling at Madoka right after.
It was completely understandable for her to tell Madoka to fuck off at that moment in time.

It comes off as selfish and spiteful because IT WAS, and she immediately realized it but it was far too late for her to apologize at the time.

I know I'd get pretty fuckin' annoyed if my best friend had the ability to help me but just kind of sat there staring at her feet for six years and going
>"Damn, wish I could help, lol."
every five minutes.
It took Madoka forever to make a decision, but from between the point where she was given the option, and the point where she finally made her choice, she spent the entirety of her time going "Yeah I mean I could do it and everything would be dandy (as far as anybody knows) or I could just sit here and watch while constantly telling you 'Yeah I could help lol'."

Being overloaded with information that basically tells you
>Yeah, mate you're fucked. Like, tremendously, as of right now.
didn't help any, especially given she's only 14.

>Moemura seems like a great person to be friends with. Sayaka doesn't.
The only time Sayaka was a "bad friend" was the moment where she blew up at Madoka, and even then that doesn't make her a bad friend because everybody gets annoyed and says terrible things to their friends.

I hope you (female) and your wife are very happy together.

Ouch, atleast you weren't like me user, once got 4 books from CE9.

>MINE WIFE

>"I know I'd get pretty fuckin' annoyed if my best friend had the ability to help me"

Seeing as how you'd arguably have to give up what makes you "human", I sure as hell wouldn't. I think it's extremely unreasonable to believe so. You just made a decision that fucked over your life? Cool, don't expect me to do the same thing though and get upset when I don't. You cucked your own fate, don't make me cuck mine too.

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is MY wife.

Please stop lying, I don't appreciate it. Homura is in love with me and we are very happy together.

You're cool.

>It was completely understandable for her to tell Madoka to fuck off at that moment in time.
I get that she was at her lowest point, but it was still wrong of her to blow up at her best friend for such flawed reasons. It upsets me.

Sayaka's basically the most human of the cast.
She behaves most like everyone. I don't understand how she can be hated for lashing out on Madoka for selfish and spiteful reasons when we all been there. People need to stop talking like their any better than her. It's hypocritical, you're supposed to relate to her situation not despise her. Otherwise you're basically hating her for actions we've all done and hate ourselves for it but even then instead of reflecting the hate on ourselves we target it towards her where she doesn't necessarily deserve it.
Sayaka is so perfectly flawed and human that gets me to think that she's hated because she's the most realest one.

Don't cut off the sentence to argue your point. It's fine if you're not going to make the same decision, but don't sit there and constantly allude to the fact that you could do it at any time and make shit better. Which is what Madoka did, even if unintentionally.

If I wanted to be a real asshole I could argue that Sayaka only met Kyubey because of Madoka in the first place.

It's almost as if people make bad decisions when their mind is clouded, they're brimming over with negative energy, and they're stressed out to a degree that it's hard to think straight.

You have to get over it user, she doesn't love you. She could never love a man.

Unless you're me from a different timeline, that's just untrue user.
Homura literally belongs to me.

Very cute mamipic.

Do you think she would mind if I drink coffee instead of tea?

that only allows to set up weapons

How many gems have you spent on Kyaku?

I don't think so, actually I would love to share my different coffee flavors with her and she does the same to with her teas. It would be cute to share something like that.
I love that pic of her having coffee because I'm a coffee lover myself.

What's wrong with Homu in this picture?

She used a golf club to train with (so she can use melee items too), and she also knocked out Sayaka by using it.

1000 gems and 22 tickets and I still don't have her

10 tickets and 1400 gems and nothing, but got another Kirika atleast.

what homuperson doesn't want to
that's a bit of exaggeration.

poor girl just wants/needs to not feel like shit
>magical sword versus mundane golf club

250 gems, I got her on my first ten roll

>mfw don't pay the game, just lurk and post about madoka

She's definitely the most human/realistic of the cast. She reminds me a lot of my thoughts on Shinji. I love what the story does with them and the part they play in it, but I hate both of them as people and I surely wouldn't get along with either of them.
Sayaka specifically reminds me of when I was younger, when I had really black and white, right and wrong opinions and I remember how stupid that was (at least, in my opinion). I don't deny that I could relate myself to her in many more ways, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'll like her at all.
Even though I love Homura the most, she easily gives her a run for her money in how good of a character she is.
I've always felt this way, but the love/hate relationship only grows more intense the more I watch the show or think about it.

1500 gems and nothing

>Can use time freeze to hurt or even kill someone
It isn't a bad magical item.
I think you're not the only one that does that.
I like you guys because I enjoy that talk about megucas.

The problem is that Homura feels more like support character rather than actual damage dealer.

>tfw Sayaka's my favourite.
>Fucking hate Homura.

750 gems and 10 tickets, nothing good so far. Gonna do 2 more 10-rolls and the tickets from mirror coins on October 1st, but I'm not super optimistic.

Also, I have around 400 books and haven't bought anything but the tickets and 4 copies of the 4* memoria so far, don't know what else to get. I don't have Ren so the destiny gem is off the table and the outfit may well be a waste. The 3* memoria is shit as I understand it, and I don't have any meguca in particular that I like enough/that are good enough to merit ascending. Should I just buy and hoard orbs for when I eventually get someone good?
Should I just give up and re-roll?

It's known Sayaka and Homura fans hate each other, they are natural predators after all.
You are most likely not the only person who does that, which is fine. Over all this general is for Madoka over all.

>Sayakafags and Homurafags are always at odds
>just like the girls in the show

>not buying the rainbow orbs
what is wrong with you

you could also spend the rest on rainbow gems and level up a girl or something

She'll get something sooner or later, I'm sure of it.
I can't really blame you.
>Sayaka and Homura fans hate each other
This

where would you take mami-san on a first date?

Please cease your lies. Homura is very much in love with me and I make her the happiest. She will forever be my wife.

>you don't have shit taste
>your favorite girl is just shit

That's not what I said.

Oh geez, maybe some fancy Italian restaurant that I know of, just the thing is I don't really like public affection. It's contradictory, I know.
Or a nature park that we can have some nice food and relax at.

I could get along with Homufriends.

user, she isn't happy with you at all. She just plays with your feelings thinking you are happy. You have to let it go and understand can never love you because she loves madoka

what about alternate timeline where she never meets madoka

I hope they bring back the tickets to the support points shop eventually

she still wouldn't want dick

Then she'll be all over you.

Homura is my wife is a meme isn't it

>she still wouldn't want dick
>implying that madoka isn't the one who made her gay

Homura is sexually attracted to anything that gives her the time of day

Don't buy anything until you rolled the rest. If you get Ren, you can buy her destiny gem.

>get ren
>when there's only 10 hours left of event
you are putting too much faith into him
i thought she is romantically attracted to dokes

it was a joke

Aren't we supposed to get 100 apologems sometime soon?

The store will remain for 5 days after the event is over, and he said that he is going roll on the 1st of next month.

yes, but not quite yet

I don't think Mami-san likes italian cuisine but attire only. Considering her introduction in this game she probably likes fashion a lot and would strive for a career if it wasn't for the contract.

Well, I don't want to argue this since it'll go nowhere but I'll just say that you're wrong.

She is not.

Not to me.

>strive for a career
she tries music career in PSP game's bonus route

Kyouko wants to PLAY.

you mean the idol thing?

murder that mami slut

I don't think she would mind where we would eat, just as long as we spend time together.
I'll let Mami-chan pursue what she wants to do.

Yes
inb4 kyouko gets deleted by the water girl

Dammit I wish I had her

It's actually a good point, I hadn't thought of it since I never checked how long the store remains open.

Yeah, I'm probably gonna get the rainbow orbs in the end. I'll get to use them eventually. It's just that while they're still technically cheap, everything else seems even cheaper.
I'm probably gonna buy the AP potions as well, hadn't even noticed them until just now.

How much time is left in the event?

>Finally see Kyouko in mirror
>Kill her in the first turn
What a shame, I wanted to see her moves.

about 9 and half an hour until you can't grind books or pencils anymore

Tell me why you like Mami-san.

>Took off Blast booster for the last day pencil farming.
>Kyouko kills the lv 100 Mami anyways.
Paperthin defense and blast gorilla nuke is amazing.

She survived thanks to a Ren+Kyouko connect on Kirika deleted the last at the end in one blast attack.

Also I find it neat her Magia is the final move she did on Octavia. iirc Rosso Phantasma was the move she lost from trauma when her dad ended killed the rest of the family so I guess it makes sense.

twitter.com/pMbv5jrtTTibru3/status/913481848000413696
kyeku majykk

To put this in my way.

She's elegant, makes keki, a consumer of teas, very lady-like, and knows that she has flaws.
She admits the flaws which is very great thing to do, being honest is a high factor to me.

I could go on a about her but I'll give this as a synopsis.

We're done with this. Go shitpost elsewhere.

>It was completely understandable for her to tell Madoka to fuck off at that moment in time.
It wasnt, she only looked like an asshole for doing that to her friend
>I know I'd get pretty fuckin' annoyed if my best friend had the ability to help me but just kind of sat there staring at her feet for six years and going
Then we have Sayaka wanting the D just because she wished to heal Kyosuke, even though him didnt know it was her.
Madoka did right for having doubts about making the contract until she had clear what wish wanted to do

tl;dr
Sayakafag your logic is absolutely biased towards your waifu

Every meguca felt human on its own way, just because Sayaka suffering was the focus of a quarter of the series doesnt means she was the only one

>disagreeing with you
>shitposting
wew

>makes cake
Source? I assumed she just buys and serves it.

>wew
>not shitposting
Exit bar is on the top right of your screen.

>I could go on
please do

It's a war out here

He brings up valid points so it isn't a shitpost

>Go to the store
>Come back
>Homufags arguing and bringing up the fact that she's a lesbo as to why Homu likes them and not other Homufags.
Oh you primitives. How quaint.

He's not me.

>It wasnt, she only looked like an asshole for doing that to her friend
It totally was.
>Then we have Sayaka wanting the D just because she wished to heal Kyosuke, even though him didnt know it was her.
She wanted his dick before she healed him, mate. She even beat herself up over the fact that kind of fucked up her wish trying to be selfless. I don't know how this is a mark against her when she borderline admitted it.
>Madoka did right for having doubts about making the contract
Well we can agree on that.

Of course I'm biased, nigga. At least my waifu didn't threaten to murder the shit out of Sayaka because "Dude Madoka lmao."

> my waifu didn't threaten to murder the shit out of Sayaka because "Dude Madoka lmao
sayaka did get some black and white insanity, though. we still don't know what happened to the guys at the train

Also at that point Homura gives the least shit about Sayaka. She wants to save Madoka, she seems to still have some kind of respect for Kyouko and she actually cares about Mami, it's just that she almost always reacts awfully to the truth about witches.

Nothing you say brings anything new to the table. All the negatives that can be said about Sayaka has been said and done. She's acknowledged her fatal mistakes, she's perfectly flaw and most of the hate directed towards her is biased and unnecessary.
And the point of the human post is that outta the cast it's Sayaka that stands out as the most real one. That's not to say the other characters aren't relate-able.
So the point went over your head.

The amount of damage she does it amazing. If she could be a 5* my guess would do the most out of everyone.

>valid points
They're literally recycled arguments just worded differently.

youtube.com/watch?v=EY10J5sa8dg
I didn't knew that they had hidden voices.

Insanity's cute, though.

Homura doesn't give a shit about Sayaka because Sayaka (rightfully) doubts the shit she says, because Homura can't construct a basic sentence to save her life, and then Homura goes "Ok lol" and immediately adopts the edgy shonen protag attitude for every other time loop.
How the fuck do you expect people that aren't doormats (See: Madoka) to believe what you say when you show up, brood, say three words and then leave?

Every problem Homura has could be solved if she learned to talk to people. Flat out.

>It totally was.
It was or will tell me that Sayaka acting like a entitled bitch is right but Madoka doing the same thing doesnt?
She is caring about her yet she will not risk her life after the shit she has saw.

>I don't know how this is a mark against her
Im not bringing this point against her but bringing why is okay when is acting selfish is okay with her but Madoka doing the same doesnt.

>At least my waifu didn't threaten to murder the shit out of Sayaka because "Dude Madoka lmao."
Not like its a bad thing neither, each meguca has its cons and its a reason why i love them all

tl;dr
Each meguca has their own selfish goals

Yeah, there are some lines that are not in the archives. For Homura these are:
- the summoning sequence line
- an extra line that appears when you tap on her enough times in main screen (once you tap her enough times, she never says anything else until you refresh the screen)
- most of the battle-related lines (lines related to Magia/Doppel and the ones when attacking/selecting an attack/taking damage/etc.)

So I have a Google Play card, and when I redeem the code, it's asking me to set up a Google Payments account. Do I have to set it to Japan in order to buy Magia Stones?

How many of the original megucas do you have?