YOU NIGGERS LIED TO ME

YOU NIGGERS LIED TO ME
I BOUGHT 2500 ARK AT 7135 SAT AND IT HIT A 4 DAY LOW OF 5681 THIS AFTERNOON
IT'S STILL 6200 AND SINKING FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>trusting a nigerian underwater basketweaving forum

Buy high sell low kek

Sell now, trust me ;) hehe

not gonna sell desu, if it goes to absolute shit I'll just close the tab and forget about bittrex and my 0.18 btc

>0.18 btc

/thread

nigger that's real money, it's two months worth of NEETbux

>$3/day
how can you even buy tendies

mommy buys the tendies for me, the ~100 dollars a month are just for spending on stupid shit

Calm down, dont get weak hands and wait a month.. Everything will bei fine - you'll get a nice profit

Just wait senpai

taking Veeky Forums advice seriously
>mfw

I just wish I didn't buy like a fucking retard and waited for a few hours till it went to 6k
I'm still optimistic about ark on the long run, I feel like it could be to ethereum what ethereum is to btc

Underrated post

newfag

Research what you're buying you stupid fuck

retard

Is that right, you dumb SOB?

>so impressed by the overused "*third world country* *obscure hobby* forum" joke that he feels the need to post "underrated post" with le funne trollface xd
yes you're acting like a newfag

>Skinny jeans getting a bit tight, eh fatty? Cutting off the blood to your brain?

Get out, you idiot.

Just go

why are you using greentext there?
what the fuck are you even trying to say?

>Buying a literal fucking memecoin

You are an idiot for buying a pump and dump scam. Don't you realize where the value of these memecoins come from? Scam artists who hold vast amounts of it scour the internet and pump up hype for it, encourage idiots like you to dump their money into it, raise the price of it, and then sell and crash it. There are winners and losers, and you are one of the losers.

>TFW he didn't pick the right meme currency.

>going from 7k sat to 6k sat is a pump and dump

More proof of new faggotry.

this