/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Supreme Edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.news/AVeAWBllWRteU7vnwGl7IxQ
stockinvest.us/
stockinvest.us/technical-analysis/KTOS
stockinvest.us/dashboard
twitter.com/AnonBabble

M' lady. Market seems to be doing alright. Looks like this might be the trend for the next few days, barring someone big saying something stupid.

When the fuck are they adding shorts?
They charge me a monthly fee for leverage but won't let me short.

the only problem is you can always count on something bigly stupid being said

The moment they add options so many people will lose their money

IF they ever add options, they for sure have to implement some sort of application and screening system. That will hopefully keep a good majority of them out. Maybe a minimum account deposit as well.

That isn't already happening?

Just doubled up on gevo

I hope shorting gets added.

$SSH could be another big mover. Watching before entering.

Really think that's a good move?

Who FUEL here?

I don't think thats a good idea

F

F

You can't make this shit up

Anybody watching CERU right now?

if you like GEVO you should check out AMRS.

$IDRA and why it's a good time to buy it.

First small dip it's had in weeks. Expected two research updates April 4th and 5th.

Low price target $4. High price target $8

Lots of hype and volume except for today for some reason.

my nigga

JAGX will be going up this Friday. Buy it now!

Why not CVM?

triple down on PTN

I'm holding a huge bag of CVM right now.

CGIX ate shit

hahahahahahahahahah

>tfw still bagholding 40$ worth of PTN
B-buyout soon r-right?

Me too... me too goyim. At this point, even a 10% gain wouldn't make up my losses. It's gotta hit alpha centauri for me to be happy.

kek! any day now....

Bagholding means you deserve to lose money.

Still holding TKAI here
Hold me

How Surface Pro 5 will Perform with AMD Ryzen Compared to Intel Kaby Lake - MobiPicker
apple.news/AVeAWBllWRteU7vnwGl7IxQ

Microsoft would be stupid not to implement the ryzen chips at a 1/3rd of the cost of the intel chips that have the same if not worse specs then the ryzen. If they implement these chips they can jack up the price of the surface and yield more profit. What business would not implement this?? This a no brainer guys.

Pic related

I believe in the earnings. Also I bought at the lowest point today at around -13% so I actually averaged down a bit

Number 1 rule of trading stocks:
Buy low, and cel-sci!

Where are my CERU nigga!

I so desperately want to make it to god mode $25,000. It's been a long journey, please kek

After losing 30% last week my all is finally green again.

Stop loss on FUEL set to $5, this isn't looking good

how much did you start with)

It's about fucking time the index is going positive.

Did someone just fuck up an amd buy and push 8 instead of 6? LMAO

Funny how ceru keeps getting these little weekly bumps

Played jnug today in at 6.39 out 6.55 looking for re-entry

Someone should edit this with ptn and cvm and other updated Veeky Forumsbagholdings (comp shit the bed)

FB announced today they're basically stealing everything SNAP does btw

$8,785 although I have been depositing here and there for awhile. I'm at about a 50% increase over three months now. It hasn't been all gains though. End of January I was at +60% and dropped to -23% mid February overall. Managed to crawl my way back up

Jesus, nice work man.
I'm only up to about $10,400 from $6000.

how

That's very impressive. Do you mind sharing your strategy?

I actually lost a lot of money when I started out, and then again after the election, but in both cases I made it back on AUPH.

Now I'm trying to be a legit trader with like, risk management and shit. Hopefully it will work and I'll be rich; 5% a week isn't impossible if you know what you're doing, at least up to a certain point.

It will take off. I'm sure of it.

5% a week is actually pretty easy with risk management. My goal is atleast 5% a day and I cut losses at 10%. This has guaranteed me a 15% gain a week

I research every ticker that's posted in these threads and then look up anything I can on them. ATVI, URRE, NVIDIA, AMD, and PIP are all tickers that consistently earned me money by playing them smart. If I have day trades I'll sometimes play the gold etf game, usually aiming for a .5-1% gain. The absolute most important thing in my experience is patience, sometimes I won't have anything in my portfolio and not make any trades for a few days because nothing looks good to me.

We are living the dream user

>CERU my nigga

What are you doing to get 5% a day? I couldn't manage that today or yesterday despite lucking into a seat on the CARA rocket.
Are you just using big positions? I'm trying to be very careful about that.

he said 5% a week, not a day. that's more like 1% a day (actually less though since you're compounding your returns)

I hope I don't drop my CVM before it blasts everybody in the face.

No, I said 5% a week. He said 5% a day.
>My goal is atleast 5% a day

Well I sold my CARA and it instantly shot up 10 cents. You guys are welcome. Have fun on your way to the moon. I'm going to be content with the walking away with 25% more cash than what I originally put into it.

Thanks for the advice! I will take it to heart

I play the JNUG, JDST, NUGT, and DUST game. If you buy JNUG you can also buy NUGT for double the prize. Same with DUST and JDST. It's common knowledge that they are all inverses of eachother, when "nug" goes up, "dst" goes down. I buy in the after hours to save my day trades and watch in the premarket to see if I have to sell. If I was right, I sell at 5% gain. I don't get greedy, once I hit that number I'm out and I buy the other one. If I was wrong, I sell and buy the other one, selling it again at the gain using a day trade. You're guaranteed gains as long as you are patient

My other gains come from stocks mentioned here. Those are usually my losses too but I can always make it back

what do you think of the JNUG/JDST market today? you buying JNUG or do you think JDST will continue to run?

thanks for advice. i feel like patience is my problem too. i see everyone elses gains and start to feel a little ashamed about my mine.

Why is KTOS fizzing out so much this past week?

Any chance it will rise again within the next few weeks or am I stuck in this for a long run?

Ah, that's an interesting strategy and I'll keep it in mind, but it sounds pretty risky. How do you decide whether to bet on gold going up or down?

>If you buy JNUG you can also buy NUGT for double the prize
This really isn't a good idea since they're almost 100% correlated. It's effectively one double-sized trade, so it doesn't reduce risk at all compared to just buying twice as much of JNUG with the same margin of risk.

I bought JDST yesterday and sold for a gain today. JDST is doing really good, I bought JNUG just now since it's really low. I'll be selling that tomorrow regardless of a gain or loss

yeah i just jumped into jnug too. I feel a rebound coming.

I'm in 120 shares at $6 for the long run

strong hands, baby

They hardly ever run three times in a row, it's a 50/50 split choice right now

Gevo!!!!!

I decide in the premarket. Whichever one dips first is the one I bet on. Of course it's risky but I cut my losses and make the gains back quickly

You don't do any kind of fundamental analysis? You could probably get more wins if you took a look at things that influence gold spot and miner shares.

:^)

earnings report tomorrow. my guess is people got out because they're not taking chances on losses and it's been at its highest point since mid February

we'll see what happens tomorrow. if you're concerned you might want to set a stop loss for 1.08 because if it drops lower than that I don't see it recovering

unfortunate but everything is a chance

anyone HTBX? Robinhood said earnings were pre-market today but nothing happened. did it get changed to the 30th?

dram getting ready...

What are yall doing with your cara and or cara tendies?

Welp

Least I made ten cents a share

that's how you do it. being bummed about being forced to make money is a sign of winning! lol

CARA's in a bollinger squeeze with strong resistance at $20.
If it breaks above $20, expect a run.

I put a stop loss for $1. My plan was to hold till the report.

Not much. Just checking gold prices but that hasn't correlated much with these tickers recently

Im in as well, i think its pushed back but i heard somewhere they are doing a secondary offering

alright guys, it might be time for $DRAM.
it's a very low float stock with a meeting on thursday (3/30) to vote for or against merger with US Gold Corp. share price has to get to $4 to proceed. this might be accomplished with some good PR (good)... or a reverse split (bad).

there has been very little news for a while and it will move bigly if PR is released.

risk with this one is that they might have to RS to get to $4. they also will dilute after the merger. dilution might take it down to .88.

probably room/time in there for some to make money.

gl

i'm in (for a long time) at 1.37. it's been bouncing between about 1.15 and 1.20. just broke out of 1.20... will probably be back to test.

Is AMD dead?

No, it's sleeping.
It's still a good long-term hold but I doubt you'll see a big upswing this month unless there's news.

friendly reminder to get into NMM and SIML this week

does anyone use this site?

stockinvest.us/

Tons of buy pressure on CARA right now. I don't feel confident in saying it will go to $20, but I think the bears are losing.

>stockinvest.us/technical-analysis/KTOS
>Kratos Defense & Security Solutions lies in the middle of a wide and weak rising trend in the short term and a further rise within the trend is signaled. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to rise 3.4% during the next 3 months and, with 90% probability hold a price between USD 7.31 and USD 9.36 at the end of this period.

Pretty neat site. I will be using it from now on. Thanks.

if it's credible and useful it should be added to the stickied sites in the thread description

they have an 85% accuracy rating according this stockinvest.us/dashboard

I'll be comparing it to any moons that happen from now on to see if they have buy predictions for them

>tons of spelling/grammar errors
I want to believe but I'm cautious

Why SIML?

Never too late brah. It's gonna break out once it beats the resistance at 20. That's guaranteed once the FDA approves of its new drug. I'm expecting the moon mission to take us to $30.

I wouldn't have invested $6,000 in it if I weren't 100% confident about it

>once the FDA approves of its new drug
When do you see that happening? Didn't they only just release phase 2 data?

Fucking SPEX. Please go back up to 1.15 so I can dump you.

the volume the past few weeks show an interest. The bid on .0002 has been growing this week and last week and diluters are clearing out. I've seen this soooo many times with these stocks, SIML could go to .001 so fast easy double maybe even triple your money.

You saying it's a P&D?

>SIML
why do people shill stocks that you can't even trade on Robinhood in /rgt/

I guess that they're not using robinhood but they hang out here anyway because the rest of Veeky Forums is busy shilling their latest ponzi-coin.

could be i've just seen this so many times, sometimes it just starts climbing without any news or any pump and sometimes they pump the hell out of them. I just know when i see accumulation on one of these triple 0 stocks theres interest and it usually goes up a few weeks after volume starts picking up

some people here use other brokers, you could always buy NMM

maybe we should just have a stock traders general and include robinhood in the OP.

something besides all these crypto shills. Kinda bullshit if there is a couple robinhood threads they'll delete them but yet they let the place get over ran with crypto currency threads

Veeky Forums is literally the crypto board. Its only purpose is to keep crypto shills out of /g/.