Meme thread

Veeky Forums Meme thread. Let's get this rolling. Does anyone have the picture of the different countries' armies lined up against each other, denoting worst to best?

Do filenames count?

That's all from me. I tried to post a few that aren't posted in every single Veeky Forums 'humor' thread. The screencaps of Veeky Forums and the christian gets are OC, so save them and spread them as they're exclusive and special.

For some reason, reading the notes from those long gone monks is extremely calming. Most probably the life from the monks was worse than ours, but reading about it filled me with nostalgia.

1683 worst year of my life

1618 section is bad. should have Austria pointing at Saxony or the Palatinate and the United Provinces, then should have France and Sweden kicking the shit out of the Germans

It's the realization your situation is not unique, there is no temporal exceptionalism. You'll find a lot of similarity with shitposting or just general inane posts on Veeky Forums with grafitti in Pompeii. Older people have always thought the younger generation was more lazy and had less respect for their elders than they did when they were young. People have always complained about other people abandoning morals and values and becoming hedonists.

Higher res version, just in case anyone wanted to read the article.

dude you gotta crop in the result of the battle as well wtf you doing

Anybody got the edited North Korean propaganda posters where the American soldiers are force feeding people hotdogs and throwing children into a ball pit?

there's already a Veeky Forums humor thread up but ok

Did they do this intentionally? That's pretty hardcore.

have you ever actually seen an iluminated manuscript in person? The amount of effort that went into every single page is just mind boggling. A digital image like this really does not do it justice at all, the colors and details pop out at you in the most incredible ways even 1000+ years after it was drawn.

nothing happens in russia intentionally