MUSICOIN OFFICIAL THREAD - GET IN WHILE YOU FUCKING CAN EDITION

THE RUNDOWN

>Platform launches next week
>5k Sats by Sunday
>Announcement end of April releasing list of big name artists on board with project
>This is only the fucking beginning

Official Bitcointalk thread
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1776113.0

Mining Pool
>musicoin.nomnom.technology/#/

Twitter feed
>twitter.com/musicoins

Official Wallet
>github.com/Musicoin/desktop/releases

Introductory info
>github.com/Musicoin/Introduction

Buying the fuck out of this dip, its still under 1m market cap I think

>literally free cryptos

780k marketcap, still early mate. The pump train has started again.

Bought in at 460, been selling and buying dips, about to dump some cash into this on Friday if it's still holding. Hyped.

Bull trap bois drop the bags

what if i bought in at 400...ill just ride the waves.

>tfw too poor to invest into this coin

yes, let;s go up and pump it!

we need more people like this

if everyone's playing right, everyone can profit

ya no, its already pumped. stay da fuq away

lol?

It's fucking nothing.

right now, yeah

last night was a good time to get in

I got in later than I should have and only doubled

could have quadrupled.........

What exchanges carry this shitcoin?

why should I give a shit about this coin?

what would I need to do to make gains on this?

How do I get to know new coins early? Where does bittrex announce new coins. They didn't twitter about it.

20K at 250sat

Moonride when?

On Yobit but they recently added it to Bittrex.
I just bought it right now at 950, because one of my friends is a dev and mentioned something that I think is gonna be awesome. Of course I can't tell anything, but you don't want to miss this.

Where do I buy

I don't found it on yobit

What do you put on the search box ?

Why would this coin even exist

Cant you use any other coin for payment?

This is getting ridiculous, there's no need to have a single coin for everything

Let's get a redditcoin aswell, so i can pay for someone's redditgold anonymously

Maybe a seperate coin to use for camgirl sites, Slutcoin or Whorecoin sounds cool, maybe Thotcoin

Whoever makes slutcoin is going to be rich

THICC

>Hoin

oh look, it's you again

That is true. I am one of his friends.

how the fuck do I buy this wacky shit? what exchange sells it? what the fuck?

No one is going to use the platform

The whole idea is stupid and explains why

I think I'll put my meme money in Komodo, instead.

Also, huge red flag, if you look at the bittrex chart timeline, you can clearly see a whale (probably the developer) unloading a ton of coins right at the beginning.

Lmao @ nocoiners pissed and shilling in this thread. 65K at 400sats. Stay cucked. DESU it's not too late, this will certainly hit 5k shekels soon. Get in while you can.

Sorry my bad, I remembered wrong: it's not yobit, it's Cryptopia and Bittrex!
But I'm pretty sure it will be added to other exchanges soon

Or you know, guys who bought it before Bittrex addition at 75 satoshi. I saw a few traders on twitter who bought it on Cryptopia and as soon as it has been added on Bittrex they sold it.

Toilet paper coin - you can use it to buy butt wipes online. This would actually work.

What should really be made is 2Dcoin, do it like pepecash but let people make waifu rares, shit would moon easy.

>huge red flag
>mentions something that you see with nealy every single coin when its initially added
Stay out of crypto threads if you know nothing about crypto.

>Let's get a redditcoin aswell, so i can pay for someone's redditgold anonymously

That's a good idea though. I guess that's what Dogecoin was though..

Bittrex

Let's make some music, cryptopals!

Somebody redpill me on why this coin will balloon? What time do Bittrex markets close? I got 3hunna in BTC pending deposit, gonna buy some

crypto never closes fag

This coin will balloon when I become the #1 artist worldwide and shill the fuck out of it ever chance I get. Screen capture my online transmission my blood relations.

I had some leftover BTC in an exchange and bought about 1k of these. What are some realistic prices these could see?

im also one of his friends and you should put all your money into our coin and then kill yourself because you're only ever going to get a small fraction of it back

Hard to say, there's rumors that some big name musicians are going to shill this, if that happens 10k sat could happen fast, if it doesn't I still think it'll hit 2k within a couple weeks.

Rumors where? You can't just say shit like this, it makes me think you're shilling to pump a garbage crypto. What evidence do you have?

Marketcap is only $687011.904 right now, in my opinion if it's not a scam, which this clearly isn't then anything under 1M is a steal.

With only 75 million coins a very modest marketcap of $2mill will put the value of this at 0.026 cents.

I have no evidence at all, if I had evidence it would not be rumors. People were saying that in the other thread as I said even if its not true the coin seems undervalued.

1.8 million new coins are mined everyday. It won't be "only" 75 million coins for long. Not trying to FUD, just sayin......

shut the fuck up

No

Why not just put 1k in this?

This is a fair point but then what should be used to calculate marketcap? The number of coins at the end of a year? I'm really not used to linear growth coins, most coins start halving rewards or something.

cybernazi announcement soon

buy the fucking dip

this coin has just the right tempo

So does everyone on Veeky Forums just wait for the newest memecoin, dump a bunch of cash into it, then pull out a week later with double the money?

>What time do Bittrex markets close?

u srs?

Fuck yourself you fucking faggot

See? Newbies are already investing in MUSIC, it's gonna be mainstream soon. We're lucky to be the early ones.

what time does ebay close?

what time do reddit close?

Go to the top left aide of the ui and you can search for coins by name, percent change, volume, etc. There's a search option for newest, so all you have to do is select that and the number of rows you want to view.

seems like bittrex just closed

but waht time do it close?

Yeah buy now and you'll be holding the bags while these pumping faggots make an exit, this is being pumped by the same people that pumped ARK

Bought at 299 sat

u mad?

I wish bittrex was open though

I didn't pump ark, I actually lost my ass on it... I found this lil coin yesterday and lo and behold it gave me supreme gains and then some

plus I like the whole concept of averting all the jew royalties of the record industry so that budding musicians can actually have a chance without having to suck steinbergs pecker off in a broom closet on the set of the latest disney show

you fucking faggots say this shit to mu facr and not online n see what happens how bout da

>broom closet on the set of the latest disney show
What time close ffs!?

You calculate current marketcap the correct way. I'm just saying that the 1.8 million new coins mined per day is something to keep in mind because it is an usually high inflation rate.

At 1000 satoshis, 18 BTC of fresh investment must be made everyday to maintain the price. 2000 satoshis, 36 BTC of investment everyday. 5000 satoshis, 90 BTC of investment everyday. Sure, it has nearly 400 BTC of volume today, but only a small fraction of that is true investment into the coin. Most of that volume is from the same coins being bought and sold over and over again.

I mined 50k coins early and sold them around 800 satoshis this morning. Good luck to all those who are still holding, but I'm sitting on the sidelines for now. Already rose over 500% in the last 24 hours, coin is still young and has been much development to go, inflation rate is currently astronomical. All things that tell me a dump is more likely than a pump right now.

>mu facr
Close when ???

>mu facr when

how did u learnt o mine ? :l

Nah I'm not mad, I sold already.

you sound pretty mad about missing sweet gains like mine bro

I got in at 460 and am still holding.

Can you merge mine it and ethereum with claymore?

>how did u learnt o mine ? :l

Ummmm.......the internet.

dude, what to do internet close?

Should I buy for 100$?

Is closed