NATIVE AMERICAN GENERAL

(1/7) The Race its self
What is a Native American? Native Americans genetics are very strange, but the truth is very strange about their origins

youtu.be/rLV9A8P00bw
>blue eyed natives

Automatically you'll say it isn't true that native Americans aren't of white decent however they are a mix between white and Asian

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beringia

The Asians however came over later and because of the dominant traits of dark hair and dark eyes it's very hard to believe, but you can still find white traits such as strong square jaws, lighter colored eyes ,some Native American tribes averaged a 5'8 tall height.(please note 5'8 was extremely tall for that time period)

researchnews.osu.edu/archive/tallind.htm

And even more so Amerigo Vespucci records a tribe of white giants that domesticated deer and used fire works. (I'm not basing the mixed races of what native Americans on his records, but it is interesting)
unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/256022-giant-native-tribes-of-ancient-america/

And finally modern Mexican in no way represents native Americans. The modern Mexican is a mongrel mix between African and mainly apache.
(Note that apaches were sometimes regarded as the most violent tribe). The reason for this breed is because of the slave trade that relentlessly funneled Africans into South America and Mexico (see picture). Also to note many South American natives have been bombarded with the race mixing. For example places like Haiti who have near 100% black populations are some of the worst places on earth.

Also interesting you can find blonde haired tribes in South American that allegedly had no contact with whites

Other urls found in this thread:

indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/06/29/10-native-inventions-and-innovations-changed-world-155541?page=0,1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_contributions
google.com/amp/s/theworldismysterious.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/mayan-civilisation-inventions-and-achievements/amp/?client=safari
aztec-history.com/aztec-inventions.html
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/unravelling-mystery-behind-megalithic-stone-walls-saksaywaman-001470
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cahokia
ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2011/01/cahokia/hodges-text
legendsofamerica.com/il-cahokia.html
museumofthecity.org/project/cahokia-the-native-american-city-of-mounds/
youtu.be/0h9WlozwiTQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesa_Verde_National_Park
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumapunku
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_Empire
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_city
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_civilization
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machu_Picchu
aztec-history.com/ancient-aztec-weapon.html
spike.com/video-clips/2nv66c/deadliest-warrior-
native-net.org/indians/american-indian-bows.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_dogs
dogbreedinfo.com/nativeamericanindiandog.htm
cogsci.indiana.edu/farg/rehling/nativeAm/ling.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_script
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_writing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_codices
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squanto
post-gazette.com/local/south/2010/11/24/Native-Americans-played-crucial-role-in-settlers-survival/stories/201011240253
pbs.org/gunsgermssteel/variables/smallpox.html
google.com/amp/m.newsok.com/article/2217279/amp?client=safari
ncai.org/about-tribes/demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(2/7) Advancements
>native Americans were subhuman degenerates and on the same levels as the aboriginals of Australia, or the natives of Africa

indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/06/29/10-native-inventions-and-innovations-changed-world-155541?page=0,1

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_contributions

google.com/amp/s/theworldismysterious.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/mayan-civilisation-inventions-and-achievements/amp/?client=safari

aztec-history.com/aztec-inventions.html

ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/unravelling-mystery-behind-megalithic-stone-walls-saksaywaman-001470

The links provided show that native Americans had many contributions to modern society. And we're not simply banging rocks together and running with the wind. They had the most accurate calendars of the ancient world and intricate architecture

(3/7) civilization
>B-but native Americans were savages they didn't even have cities only villages and they were nomadic

This is also untrue Hollywood for some reason has completely skipped over all notable Native American cities and painted them as chasing buffalo.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cahokia

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2011/01/cahokia/hodges-text

legendsofamerica.com/il-cahokia.html

museumofthecity.org/project/cahokia-the-native-american-city-of-mounds/
>bigger than NY in the 1750's

youtu.be/0h9WlozwiTQ

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesa_Verde_National_Park
>city built into side of a mountain

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumapunku
>archeologist still cant figure out how they did it

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_Empire

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_city

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_civilization

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machu_Picchu

There's many more links but as you can tell the original natives of American were almost if not on the same level as the ancient Greeks and Chinese.

The main reason for this divide was the forging of weapons. Iron and steel played a huge role in the development of the western world. The reason this was prominent is that two of the most advanced ancient civilizations were within trading distance and this ability to trade allowed advancements the happen very rapidly and also horses played a big role in shaping the western world. However Native Americans still became very advanced with what they had

aztec-history.com/ancient-aztec-weapon.html
>the Maquahuitl was so powerful it could decapitate a horse in one blow according to Spanish records
spike.com/video-clips/2nv66c/deadliest-warrior-

native-net.org/indians/american-indian-bows.html

(4/7) Animal domestication
Native Americans also had very good relationships with animals. You can usually track how advanced civilizations were with the domestication of animals

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_dogs

dogbreedinfo.com/nativeamericanindiandog.htm

South Americans also domesticated alpacas and Guinea Pigs. And if you read the link above about domestication of deer then you could clearly see it in the white tail deer who obviously looks very genetically superior to other deer.

>The modern Mexican is a mongrel mix between African and mainly apache
>mainly apache
???
Yeah, let's just ignore all those federally recognized indigenous groups in Mexico, which have a total population of something like five times USA's total indigenous peoples.

Interesting, the only source I can find for the Apache claim is a sister thread posted on /pol/ like 20 minutes ago.

5/7) Language and writing myths
>native America language was stupid and they hadn't even developed a writing system

cogsci.indiana.edu/farg/rehling/nativeAm/ling.html

Native Americans had 1000s of different languages some as complex as Latin and Russian.
As for the writing system they had it similar to the Japanese form of writing and wrote on buildings, temples and used bark from tree as paper

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_script

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_writing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_codices

So why don't we hear about the Native American writings and other recordings? We have the Spanish conquistadors to thank. The priest and soldiers thought of the writings as blasphemy and had them destroyed/burned.

(6/7) Conquering of native people
>if they weren't inferior then why did they get conquered?

They were too kind
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squanto

post-gazette.com/local/south/2010/11/24/Native-Americans-played-crucial-role-in-settlers-survival/stories/201011240253

Also the fact that disease played a huge role in the whites expansion of America

pbs.org/gunsgermssteel/variables/smallpox.html

Now I do not think it was 90% of native Americans died I do believe it was in the 80 to 85%

And it wasn't every Native American tribe that fought back some assimilated such as Cherokee, Choctaw, etc. And these tribes are still notable to this day

>whatever we still made then walk the trail of tears
google.com/amp/m.newsok.com/article/2217279/amp?client=safari

(7/7)
>their alcoholic degenerates
This is an issue that Native American people realize and it's a problem they are trying to get rid of

>if this is all true and they were as advanced as you say they were then why aren't they prominent?

ncai.org/about-tribes/demographics

Being 0.9% of the population doesn't help.

Mexicans have almost no apache, maybe in the north, and almost no african except for places like veracruz
>native americans are white
no
some tribes have white admixture but that's due to mixing with colonists and their descendants later on

Never said they were white. Did you even read the links I posted as to why I said they were a mix between white and Asian

Great posts OP, this is wat makes Veeky Forums such a cool board.

I repeat...not one, not one Native American scientist is on the same level as Isaac Newton

WE

Is it true native americans are related to turkic people? i've seen pictures once of some indian chief who had quite a resemblance to Ataturk.

>GENERAL
Please God no

plus there's this

Never implied that either. Holy fuck you're dense I legit said ancient civilizations

why not? seems cool.

>And finally modern Mexican in no way represents native Americans. The modern Mexican is a mongrel mix between African and mainly apache.
i don't even know where to start.

native Americans passed by central asia on their way north, then east.

it would make sense seeing as Siberians and native Americans aren't very dissimilar genetically

Samefag

Incorrect

I know this is Veeky Forums but learn some damn geography

and how would modern Mexican be related to Apaches if thier were already far more numerous native peoples in central and southern mexico?

how the fuck would they be related to Apaches if Nahuan, Purepechan, Maya, Huichol, Zapotec, Mixtec and god knows how many other people populated and STILL populate modern mexico?

maybe some northern Mexicans of part Apache but thats it.

>general
Nope. Delete this thread.

nigga why did you reply

Shit i thought i used sage
Using sage now