Broke 18 year old needs monies

I am an 18 year old about to go into university. I want to sit down and make some money online while at home. What do? Can you guys refer me to any good websites or resources? Thanks.

jack off on cam, show your asshole for cash

join MLM, you can work from home and with minimal effort and work you can make great money, try amway

Do not ever join MLM also Amway is terrible

OP dont listen to this man MLM can be your salvation, there is this great business opportunity called ACN, dont listen to this dream stealer

MLM is so bad I'm genuinely suspecting this guy of trolling.

Also making money online while working at home is kind of a naive idea. Consider starting a business, then you can do all your shit online.

how do i newfag

Trade cryptos
Sell items on ebay/craigslist
Play poker
Freelance
Develop websites
Start a business

Those are really your only options.

Trolling ? Herbalife changed my life, how can you say that, so many success stories, and company was around for ages already, how can it be bad, and dont listen to those losers who tell that it is a pyramid scheme, they dont know anything, you will be able to retire in two or three years, the ones who quit were lazy and did not did enough work, so they tell it is pyramid scheme, but it is not !. Be a winner ! You will learn about magic of residual income and how to be good IBO from our leaders and training sessions and events !

This desu, I would watch you.

Invest all your money in the newest CuckShillCoin and become rich.

Ok so i will try out cryptos and selling shit on Ebay for now.
Unless someone sells me on another idea.
But thank you everyone for your suggestions ill keep an eye on this thread.

Buy DYNAMIC or POT coin

Try LikesXL, you can make money by clicking ads and buying packs, dont believe people who tell you that it is a ponzi scheme, they dont know anything ! This is great business opportunity !

Kneepads

>this thread every time
Veeky Forums is clueless about making money online. it makes me cringe to read this...seek your advice elsewhere or try lurking and finding the occasional useful threads.

What do you suggest then?

match betting.
assuming you have money you can invest in it.

>Do not ever join MLM also Amway is terrible
Going through Amway atm
Redpill me

Run
Run!

If you have absolutely nothing and are even unwilling to work for starting capital, then you should most likely kys.

You COULD take out a small loan, say a few thousand dollars/euros, then hop in on PnD obscure cryptos to cover the loan itself in a few days of smart investing and then have your gains left over to reinvest and start building your worth.

Unlikely you will succeed because your first gains will trigger your greed hard and you will end up riding the post-pump wave down into red and turn into a bagholder, but hey, it's not impossible.

Are they not calling themselves Quixtar anymore? It's pyramidish scheme. You'd have to recruit hundreds of others underneath you to make a decent profit and most of them would have to do the same. Having a hard time recruiting? Enroll in our $eminars. Buy our book$.

The sad thing is, Amway actually has a legit business overseas but in US it is MLM/pyramidish crap.

I live in USA Ohio can I use Bovada and BTC to make money?

security work that lets you study on the job would be ideal

Theres nothing wrong with using them. They just exaggerate the amount you can make. You should already know but any of your overstock can be returned without fees. You might as well do wholesale.

Upload memes on RedBubble.com

Just dip into your families savings and daytrade with it and make 1k a day

>exaggerate
they not only exaggerate the amount you can make, but they also dont disclose the number of people are failing and quitting and how many lost their money, mlms are made to drain the money from their own IBOs with all sorts of bullshit

lmfao

Making money online has quite a few things, but they either pay terribly or you will need to put in work to get them started.

>have your own little business/store that you sell stuff online
>if you have a mentor or are willing to put in the hours practicing, trading can also turn you a small profit without being glued to a screen, assuming you are swing trading and not day trading.
>online surveys/click ads/download malware filled crap/basic tasks like mturk. I use to try this as a kid. I did get paid but it was a pittance.
>affiliate marketing
>content creator and get sponsored
>write articles for some pay2write

I'm sure there is more, but those are what come to mind.

Me personally, I trade. I don't make a lot, but it is easy (easier now anyway) and about on par of the pay of a retail job.

Money online isn't necessarily easy money. You still have to pass some sort of barrier to entry to get anything worthwhile.

Thank you i will look into some of the stuff you mentioned.