It's me again!

Okay, wow I don't know where to start.

Little over six months ago, I got sent to prison for flipping liquor to senior high students. I told you guys about it, here is an archive:
warosu.org/biz/thread/1520927#p1521307
(read the whole thread for more of my replies).

I'm now a free man, and after getting released I checked how things went with my crypto, and oh man, did I make a killing. Before my conviction I had bought DASH and ETH, among others. I logged in and saw that they are worth bank. I'm glad for that, I sold them. Will try to open a business. Oh, and congratulations on Donald Trump, America!

If you have any questions, shoot. I won't answer revealing questions.

How much did you make?

Kill yourself

You're a swede aswell? What site did you use to buy your cryptos? And how was life in prison?

Little over $28,000, although they're still in bitcoins as I haven't converted them yet.

Yes I am. I used localbitcoins to buy my btc.

Life in prison wasn't really awful, but it sure as hell wasn't fun either. I got depressed for a while and couldn't study (my initial plan) but it's all well now!

Glad to hear you're doing well user
>kill yourself over selling alcohol to adults
The law is retarded.

No, by flipping alcohol to kids

did you have cell to yourself and did it look as nice as in those pictures that people use to show how "nice" swedish prisons are? (nice bed, curtains, cupboards, desk, tv, etc.)

I made $200-$300 a week.

I had my own cell yes, and the cell was very much like the pictures indeed. Very comfy, but still pretty depressing because I can't leave or do whatever I want to do.

>BTC
>Not converted yet
>He thinks he has made 28 000 $
You may want a quick recap on the state of BTC.
It's a mess
ETF is going to be rejected again in two days
Hardfork is coming
BTC is kill, cash out now

Thank you for the heads-up. I haven't caught up with everything yet, I feel like I've been in a time capsule.

why can't he just sell it?

Bitcoin is far from kill in my opinion, do your own research and then come to a decision.

Maybe he has and that is his opinion? Kill yourself

I think he is refering to the fact that I haven't sold my bitcoins yet, therefore I haven't "earned" anything yet.
I will, thanks!

Congratulations!

Here in Spain you can buy alcohol with 18, but every week pubs and discos are full with 16-18yo drunks as fuck..

You have to fight more for freedom

What's the cheapest way this user can cash out his 28,000? And how much would the commission/fee realistically be? I also want to know for when Milo and Music go to the moon.

Lying ass cuckfaggot mod...

Also i bought vodka for my bro and he woke up dead with a steering wheel through his chest so therfore you are a cuck AND a lier. Refrwshing 4 times a minute until 404 and recording the ban if u try and cuck me you fucking degenerate lying peice of shit...

KEK. You and you're friend are a dumbass. I feel worse for the steering wheel than your friend.

OP, are you saying that the fastest way to make money is to put your life savings into crypto and then get convicted and sentenced to prison so you cant sell?