en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion
amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1934703516/thirdreichfactbo
amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1453812695/thirdreichfactbo
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
youtube.com/watch?v=83b6DSdiSbI
youtube.com/watch?v=IUoOJEidm2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do neo-nazis keep pushing this meme?

It's literally no different to /pol/tards who say "haha, this black is a good black, because he relates to my childhood, agrees with my views or find him funny"

There's literally no difference between the way liberals use minorities and the way fascists use them for their own gains

They were treated like gods by the White German soldiers but they were the first ones to be executed if they fell into the hands of Americans. The Americans thought it would be funny if they had the Black soldiers shoot the Black Germans and often would laugh and beat their own Black Americans for being so stupid as to execute their fellow man. War is hell, man.

shut up autismo

German soldiers who were sent to Africa during WW1 sometimes got it on with Africa bitches and brought home kids. Hitler considered this to be the result of some jews conspiracy because obviously white men fucking black women can only be explained by Jews somehow being behind it. Anyway, Hitler ordered that the offspring (now adults) had to be sterilized, but didn't bother pushing further than that. So basically, the Nazis didn't have any problems with black people as long as they were sterile.

You know I'm right bud

wtf I hate the us now

I often see the pic of the guy from the Arabian legion being shared around.

I remember reading about a rare instance where a black kid got a membership in the Hitler youth, might have been one of those children if it was true.

You're only sperging out because it doesn't for with your leftypol indoctrination

How triggered would the alt right be by a game where you can play as a black Nazi?

>browsing that shit site

LOL, go back there retard

>anti-X is just as bad as X routine

Also humans naturally tend to relate to people that agree with them or are somehow sympathetic. What a surprise?
If this goes beyond race I don't see why it's a bad thing.

Except that is literally the exact opposite of what they did. They discriminated against lower races and butchered them. Was that going "beyond race"?

Pointing out this hypocrisy is necessary.

like the gook who was captured 3 times ending up in normandy defending the beaches (and captured)

Was a korean

The nazi leadership knew how good warriors the blacks were (for this reason the U-boat focused on attacking british troop ships from africa).

In the Tunisia campaign they managed to gather and train a few which in many accounts out fought the italian and german whites winning lots of medals. But many blacks did not like hitler so the nazis could not recruit enough of them to win the war

...something about this thread seems off...

>shit site
Is this place better in any aspect?

Still a gook

That's for sure. It's filled with complete shit.

How about some actual fucking history?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany

>A number of blacks served in the Wehrmacht. The number of German blacks was low, but there were some instances where blacks were enlisted within Nazi organizations such as the Hitler Youth and later the Wehrmacht.[20] In addition, there was an influx of foreign volunteers during the African campaign, which led to the existence of a number of blacks in the Wehrmacht and SS in such units as the Free Arabian Legion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion

>Free Arabian Legion (جيش بلاد العرب الحرة) was a Nazi German military unit formed from Arab volunteers from the Middle East and North Africa during World War II.

>It was created by Amin al-Husseini and Rashid Ali when they suggested the formation of an army of Arab volunteers, which was adopted by Adolf Hitler in 1941. The unit was based on a smaller force, commanded by Hellmuth Felmy, mainly to assist the Pro-Nazi revolt in Iraq which was suppressed by the British. The unit was first settled in Syria and included several Iraqi expatriates, and Syrian Arabs. After the conquest of Syria by the British and Free-French forces, the unit was moved to Sounion in Greece. There it received more Arab and Muslim troops who were on the soil of Europe at the time, as prisoners of war, or as volunteers.

WIR

Blacks served in the Free Arabian Legion

That's it

I remember reading about a black kid in Nazi Germany. Whenever Jessie Owens was mentioned they would all look at him.

>t. Gook

"Neger, Neger, Schornsteinfeger" / "Destined to Witness" by Hans-Jürgen Massaquoi

WAREN

NEGER

He is the editor? of Ebony magazine I think. His father was an embassador or something if I remember correctly. There were probably a handful of Rhineland bastards in the Wehrmacht or Volkssturm, I remember seeing one picture of one before

UND

Nazi thread Bible thread Nazi thread Bible thread Nazi thread Bible thread Nazi thread Bible thread Nazi thread Bible thread Nazi thread Bible thread Nazi thread Bible thread Nazi thread Bible thread Nazi thread Bible thread Nazi thread Bible thread Nazi thread Bible thread Nazi thread Bible thread

When did you realize the midwest getting more internet access over time was a bad idea

SCHEISSE

Yeah, the editor of Ebony. His father was some African ambassador in Hamburg and his mother a German nurse.

>white men fucking black women can only be explained by Jews somehow being behind it

you got a better explanation, Einstein?

Top kek. Perfect response to this grade school propaganda.

Fun historical fact: After WW1 the Germans wanted to give the blacks who fought for them some reparations, so they called them all in. Then they realised these blacks could be literally anybody and that they had no way to tell veterans from common or garden niggers.

So a soldier decided to give them a broom and shout orders at them, they proceeded to spin the broom as if it were a rifle and the ones who could do it correctly were given reperations and medals for their service and the ones who couldn't were shipped back to Africa.

>There's literally no difference between the way liberals use minorities and the way fascists use them for their own gains

You mean "treating minorities like human beings and not blaming every misfortune they suffer on inherent inferiority or laziness" is the same as "wanting to exterminate the lesser races because they're untermenschen"? Holy shit you're stuck in a fucking retarded middle ground.

they were really namibian medicine men who guided V2 rockets with their juju

Black people have been the only warriors in history. White men can’t fight. It’s because their noses are too small. Courage comes from the nose, not the heart, as the African spiritual healers you call witch doctors have long understood. That’s why black people eat their snot. What do you white folk do with your snot? You wrap it up in a little white surrender flag and put it in your pocket. So you don’t have no courage.

Is /leftypol/ composed exclusively of people who project? That has to qualify as a distinct mental illness.

There are 2 books in the /pol/ books archive about black soldiers who fought for the 3rd Reich:
amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1934703516/thirdreichfactbo
amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1453812695/thirdreichfactbo

>Politically Incorrect Books Archive:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

youtube.com/watch?v=83b6DSdiSbI

The second paragraph is true, but this happened in 1964 and it wasn't to "call them in" (not even sure what you're trying to communicate by that) but to give them their pensions. This took place in Africa, not Germany.

t. shorts on head tier understanding of history

better video: youtube.com/watch?v=IUoOJEidm2o

The slur gook refers specifically to Koreans.

It derives from a corruption of the Korean pronunciation of 國 "country." A common theory is that Koreans pointed out American soldiers by calling them "mi guk" or "Americans" (from aMErica country), which the Americans took as "me gook."