Nihilism

We're only a bunch of dead matter disposed in a certain order by a random process, organically programmed to have sex and then eventually die. Wasting chemical substances such as oxygen and food is only part of the process. Pleasure is the only thing that naturally moves our will and it's all determined by an evolutive process, mathematically describable.
There is no true meaning but the indefinite replication of our species. There is no God, therefore there's no transcendental plan, heavens or hell, it's only matter.
Everything else are spooks, for there is no real utter meaning in your life: it's all an imaginary world that this psychic accident, which is you, creates to forge reasons and meanings in a made up story as if you were a fictional character, but the truth is that nothing of this is true, only the silence before the abyss is True.

Prove me wrong?

Prove you right you tiny dick fat faggot hahahah

>Prove you right
You can't prove I'm wrong.

i had this same exact mindset a few years ago and every time i see it i cant believe how easily i looked past the numerous flaws in this argument

no one was harsh to me so i wont be harsh to you OP. passive baby-tier nihilism is the first step.

Do some drugs or something, man. You're too wound up. If you're not a moron any psychedelic will show you that nihilism is utterly wrong.

t. 8th grade emo
If life is really pointless then go shoot up a school faggot. After all, their lives are just as meaningless as yours, why not end it for them quicker?

>dead matter
as opposed to living?
>disposed in a certain order by a random process
[citation needed]
>organically programmed
by whom?
>Wasting chemical substances such as oxygen and food is only part of the process.
what do you mean by "waste"?
>Pleasure is the only thing that naturally moves our will
what is pain, then?
>by an evolutive process, mathematically describable.
why is this significant?
>There is no true meaning
[citation needed]
>but the indefinite replication of our species.
[citation needed], what gives this random thing you've mentioned inherent meaning?
>Everything else are spooks
do you know what a "spook" is? read the fucking book.
>for there is no real utter meaning in your life
[citation needed]
>it's all an imaginary world
who's imagining it?
>that this psychic accident
as opposed to intent? who made the accident?
>only the silence before the abyss is True
wtf is this poetry even what's the silence? what's the abyss?

what do you mean "prove you wrong", most of your claims are unfalsifiable and the rest are nonsensical.

Ok.
So what's the relevance? Why ought I care?

You can't prove you're right

I can't believe people still come on this board without knowing about burden of proof

unfalsifiability is a better way to explain it to them. if you explain it as "burden of proof", they can and will accuse logic of being equal to their religion.

the example I like to use is "subterranean unicorn people are building armies in an attempt to conquer the planet" "YOU CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG BRO"

There's actually no inherit meaning in the universe, and everything that ever is will reach entropy and stop to exist.

You can either go full hedonist or as Nietzsche suggested look (make) a purpose in life, dedicate to eat, and make peace with your mortality.

dedicate to it*, lol

I like the first iteration better

Because I might be wrong.

I might be right.

I mean, none said that the path to enlightenment and a formidable appetite are mutually exclusive.

>as opposed to living?
Yes, I used this term to emphasize the fact that this thing we call life is kind of a spook.

>[citation needed]
Well, the evidences and science show life is most likely a random process, in the sense that there is no designer, "there was a rock that meet other rock" and then things started happening naturally.

>by whom?
No one, but laws of nature make some things happen when we put some objects together. Language is a spook, so I use most of these terms in a figurative way, stop paying so much attention to it, like this:

>what do you mean by "waste"
These things are fuels. This is only to emphasize the mechanical nature of it.

>what is pain, then?
The opposite of pleasure.
Avoiding pain and seeking pleasure is the exact same thing.

>why is this significant?
Because it's all predictable and there's no mystery behind our emotions, or most people emotions.

>[citation needed]
Well, if everything I said is true, then ''meaning'' is a stupid and useless word and has nothing to do with the truth.

>[citation needed], what gives this random thing you've mentioned inherent meaning?
Stop this word game. You know very well that by "meaning" I mean true meaning. Replication of species is not exactly a 'meaning' we would call "the meaning of our lives", it's only a process, and there is no final objective, as I said, it goes indefinitly, so there's no real reason behind our existence but it's still there.

>do you know what a "spook" is? read the fucking book.
I use this word here with a very particular meaning, something like "illusion".

>[citation needed]
Again, everything I said seems to converge to this conclusion.

>who's imagining it?
The psychic accident

>as opposed to intent? who made the accident?
No one made it and it's a complex machine of illusions.

>wtf is this poetry even what's the silence? what's the abyss?
I will not answer this. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

You did well, but still not enough.

Life is meaningless but one should live as if it does having meaning. If you don't do this, you should just kill yourself, you are a drag to be around

i've came to this conclusion before, but the truth is that we have no knowledge for the truth of our origins. From our human eyes, this is probably the most logical way to interpret our universe, but the assumption that there is no god is vague. There is no proof against this possibility.

>I use this word here with a very particular meaning, something like "illusion".

you cant just take a word and use it in accordance to your own definition lad its gonna throw off the people youre in a discussion with

read stirner

I'll accept your advice, but remember drugs are illusion makers, and if I need drugs to improve my relation with this "reality" of life this only proves life itself is a big illusion. Culture is a drug, religion is a drug and everything else is drug to some extent.

I actually can, because I care more about the reality I'm talking about than the words I use.
Words are mere symbols, if you can't get it, then you're illiterate.

t. riven main

>hurr durrr describing things makes them meaningless hurrr.

myeh values aren't a kind of goop in the world myeh

dude lol I'm not reading all of that buttmad text. I can't believe you responded to me like that. there's literally nothing you could respond with that would interest me enough to engage in conversation.

So? What's your point?

Sometimes, usually in fact, the absence of evidence is evidence of absence.

To imply process, even those seen as unconscious, biological or unwilling, is antithesis to nihilism.

To function within process means to be in tune with all that there is.
To function means there is an intrinsic value.

Of course.

And nothing of what you wrote matters.

nihilism is most definitely devoid of error or of possible correction, but so is the contrary which is to apropriate meaning and purpose to mere patterns and THINGS (nothing in the grand scale of things) FOR YOU will never attain that greater scale of THINGS as your point of reference and tell yourself your right.
>inb4 gravity is relentless, and our minds gravitate towards logic, whutever yours is, its a MERE PATTERN OF THINGS that makes sense.

>hurr words r not objective so i can say whatever shit i want

The emotional childs guide to backpedaling in an argument.

Oh, wow, you're really breaking new ground here, OP. I've never seen this before, you're really putting a fresh take on a subject as niche as this.

>Well, the evidences and science show life is most likely a random process, in the sense that there is no designer, "there was a rock that meet other rock" and then things started happening naturally.

You're a moron who clearly hasn't read anything about the life sciences...

>There is no God

Stopped reading right there

>There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is His Messenger
There, fixed it

>A subject as Nietzsche as this

I understand OP, I really do, but you just have to accept the absurdity of things, man. "Two men sit behind prison bars, one sees mud, the other sees stars."
I haven't changed my mind on purpose (identical to yours), but I have embraced the beauty of my existence. "I think therefore I am", and that is all that matters.
We are lost in a balter of molecular entanglement, but so fucking what? There is no purpose in wallowing in the dirt and screaming that there's no God because nobody gives a damn, and neither should you, it doesn't change anything.
Take a breath and realize it was once the breath of another, feel your lover and surrender, feel your pulse and beat along. Just fucking exist OP, and stop bitching.

It's wrong OP. The fundamental constituents of life isn't made of matter, it's made of what matters.

Do you really think that what you see when you walk around outside is atoms in a configuration? No, you see meaning, you don't see material.

You are paying attention at all.

you aren't paying attention at all*

>hahaha your cognitivist stance is retarded!
>accept absurdism even though it's self-contradictory by definition!

And here you are, shitposting on Veeky Forums.

>feel your lover and
GTFO NORMIE REEEEE

Yes. Now stop posting that hideous junkie.