What business/economic lessons have you learned from the bible, biz?

what business/economic lessons have you learned from the bible, biz?

inb4 omg mah atheism.

theres a parable on investing > saving=wasting

A sluggard’s appetite is never filled, but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied. – Proverbs 13:4 NIV

“You shall not charge interest on loans to your brother, interest on money, interest on food, interest on anything that is lent for interest. You may charge a foreigner interest, but you may not charge your brother interest, that the Lord your God may bless you in all that you undertake in the land that you are entering to take possession of it.

>thou shalt invest in ETH, and thou shalt prosper, for the lord has said that dubs do not telleth a lie

That story about how that rich dude gave like none of his money in donation, whereas the poorfags gave so much more.

The rich man doesn't spend, even buying food is an investment into his life, not expenditure.

bless your soul heathen shill. the brothers and sisters here on biz finally give thanks to the lord and spread the gospel and you use it to shill. ill pray for you brother. give thanks

>inb4 omg mah atheism
Seriously though, the Bible is a terrible guide to investing, especially the New Testament. You're supposed to give up your possessions and roam the land like a hippy, caring not for tomorrow.

check to not sleep with the fat daughter after literally cucksuck 7 years her father dick for the beautiful one

It doesn't say that. Op here.

that usury is jewish evil that makes the poor poorer and the rich richer

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]?
“And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:25-34

One example.

This is advice that has gotten me through some really trying times in my business career. Times when I thought I was days away from bankruptcy. It's actually very encouraging, not hippie NEET bullshit like you say it is.

This. Humans aren't machines.

I tried to read it once but didn't get past genesis. It was fucking retarded.

>I can interpret scripture to mean what I want it to mean
Christianity in a nutshell. This is why there are thousands of denominations.

I could point out that Jesus WAS a hippie NEET during his ministry and I could point to other verses that back up what I'm saying (many New Testament lessons only make sense if this life doesn't really matter), but it doesn't seem like there's much point.

Wrong. He worked. He was definitely not a NEET.

He was a carpenter by trade, but there is no mention of him working during his ministry. His followers provided for him as he roamed around preaching.

being a moneychanger is baller as fuck, but look out for them haters.

Isn't preaching work?

>there is nothing new under the sun
>everything is vanity and striving after the wind
>and then you die

thank based solomon

If so, then the people shilling for coins on Veeky Forums have full-time jobs.