Cryptocurrency = Federal Reserve respawn

Damn Veeky Forums you are stupid. Cryptocurrency is the Federal Reserve rising from its own ashes of controlled demolition.

Big market crash in 2008 results in 0% interest and QE to infinity and beyond.

Oh wait what is this "cryptocurrency" called Bitcoin? When was your source code released again??? 2009??

When did your price activity take a breather? During a year of rest?

And the kicker: Federal Reserve starts raising interest rates the same time BTC hits all time high and starts "stabilizing".

What's that Fed? You are ready to finally crash the stock market with debt near 21 trillion, DOW near 21,000 and Cryptocurrency market cap near 21,000,000,000???

Getting ready to "21 jumpstreet" Federal Reserve?

Decentralized??? How many altcoin currency supplies do you have now??

It is laughable just how hard you are trying to kick the can down the road another 30 years.

HEY Veeky Forums are you so stupid that you don't understand the moneychangers tricked you again into slaving for their DIGIKEK CRYPTO BEAST BUCKS?

You'll do anything to turn a trick for them won't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/nodes-active/
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/nodes-active/united-states/wilmington.html
theverge.com/2017/2/28/14765042/amazon-s3-outage-causing-trouble
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are dumb.

I expect a long winded explanation why you slave on your knees willingly.

I simply cannot accept your claim without one.

Ok.

You are aware that the Federal Reserve not only pumped the markets but also created cryptocurrency right?

You don't find it odd that they have no issues whatsoever with a currecy competing with all the central bank fiat currecnies of the world?

Do you know what a real business man does to competitors?

Eliminates them.

The Federal Reserve barely lifting a finger to slander, squash, or shutdown cryptocurrency is basically admission they run it / sponsor it.

Couple that with all the cheap money they pumped into the markets from 2008 until now and I say you have yourself some correlation between them and the genesis of what they call "digital gold". Funny how fast that came about isn't it?

What is cryptocurrency priced in? Dollars and all things fiat? Why not gold? Do you even use your brain?

I was thinking that opinión yesterday, i believe iris true, they áre two steps ahead andhave the money and resources, exchanges sites is their way to aquire all of the market coins

be strong /pol/, be strong for moot

Why did SEC stop the BTC ETFs hen

ok

You're giving the Fed much more credit than they deserve.

LOL

Well I've got a bigger share of Bitcoin than I'll ever have of dollars so I'm happy either way.

But if that's what you really think start shilling Monero. Started in 2014 and has what's required to actually be money.

The thing is even if the Jews got a headstart on Bitcoin, they can't control the inflation rate like they can with the Fed.

Reverse psychology my guess.

Trying to maintain that bad boy image to lull even more suckers in.

It is like telling a five year old "don't eat that candy".

You have to remember the plot is Federal Reserve is crashing and burning and anything else is a savior.

Remove the mask and you reveal that ALL the actors are reading from the same script.

They are scared to death of bartertown.

does this mean March 31 will be like 2008?

Oh come on user dont be dumb, don't you already know that no one can eliminate bitcoin? Literally only way you could eliminate it is if you'd destroy every single computer and i highly doubt thats even possible nowadays. Add to that the fact you think crypto is based on fiat and we have ourselves a retard here, go back to the first grade of cryptocurrency school user.

If they did create bitcoin then they just shot themselves in the foot. They don't get to inflate the supply whenever they want. Also since bitcoins aren't IOU's like dollars are they can't lend out money they don't have in a fractional reserve system. It severely limits their power.

>wallet.dat deleted = crypto rendered useless

BTW crypto is priced in fiat which makes it heavily dependent on fiat existence.

The only user that needs training is you.

No lending in the Bitcoin space you say.

Care to explain lending at Poloniex then?

Maybe you have insight on the BItcoin China pump that took place for a year where lending was running a muck?

How uneducated are you people?

Can someone tell me exactly how many crypto currencies are in circulation right now?

Not how many types but how many total coins....

If you answer is infinity then welcome to the Federal Reserve reloaded.

How is that crypto steak?

You're all wrong lol!!!! The crypto currencies are an extension of prime number calculations used to break encryption. It's an ingenious plan to decentralize and privatize government computations for international digital supremacy. The reason it isn't a threat to any banking system is because they, themselves, are programmed to become centralized as their interaction chains grow. Eventually all BtC will be on satellite servers owned, operated, and serviced by the banks!!! Hahahaha stupid fuckers.

I thought you sounded like the wallet.dat autist and now I see you're right.
Do you have schizophrenia? You talk like a schizophrenic.

>cap on number of coins for bitcoin
>some crypto is completely anonymous
>THE JEWS DID THIS
goddamn you're fucking retarded. If you had just gone with saying kikes did ethereum people would take you more seriously.

>they can't lend out money they don't have in a fractional reserve system
That's not even true. Fractional reserve banking was invented in the middle ages and has been used with gold and rice.
The idea that finite resources are somehow immune to it is a lie that goldbugs tell themselves. That Ford quote was from long before we came off the gold standard.

>thinks he is a licensed psychologist

Do you have anything else in your suggestive bag of tricks?

You are right though about what happens when the wallet.dat file is deleted with coins in that particular wallet.

The coins are rendered useless.

Never get too close to a black hole.

You get torn apart.

Bitcoin "hated" central banking so much that it actually became just like it.

Sad really.

Had a nice ring to it at first.

Now it just sounds like Federal Reserve.

I'm not a psychologist. I've never even taken a psychology class.
I have, however, seen a lot of schizophrenics on the Internet, and they all act like you.

You're clearly delusional, you're seeing a conspiracy that doesn't make sense to any rational mind, and you go off on tangents about things like black holes. You also have a fixation on wallet.dat, and no matter how many times people explain to you that reducing the supply of bitcoins won't decrease their value, you keep insisting that it will.

Looks like your vision doesn't go far enough then.

If anything that makes you slightly
soft and weak minded.

No need to project your inability to see things on me by attacking me.

You see this is how idol worshiping begins.

Everyone knows Cryptocurrency is a meme.

Everyone knows Cryptocurrency has no intrinsic value.

But somehow if you get enough people monetarily invested in it it becomes the opposite?

Sounds like Stawks, Bonds, and Federal Reserve funny munny to me.

So in your mind railing against a false idol that a small collective is trying to force upon the masses makes me schizo?

You obviously don't think much do you?

How much do you have invested into cryptocurrency right now?

I'm betting your bias is proportional to how much you have wrapped up into this flaky meme.

Trust me when I say this ends badly.

Cryptocurrency has already become everything it has set out not to be.

Centralized, top down control, manipulation, and a greed based system that looks eerily similar to the almost dead corpse of the Federal Reserve.

Like I said phoenix chickuns....you need ashes before you can rise and until the Federal Reserve knockoff known as crypotcurrency passes like the kidney stone it is you will be stuck in meme hell for a very long time.

all money is false.
what the fuck do you think any of us are doing here?
It's a means to an end.

Also I can tell English isn't your first language so kys

>debt near 21 trillion
>DOW near 21,000
>market cap near 21,000,000,000
>near
>near
>near

holy shit todays march 30th...3/30 and it's near the year 2030.....3/30/30.....not even that far away from 2300 so 3/30/300......in a few days it will be april 2nd which could be written as 3/30+3 or 3/33 and we're not that far from 2033 so 3/33/33.

fed confirmed for ponzi tithe ancient god mayans blood christ offering shill reddit banana scheme plan plot dichotomy.

>idol worship

your Islam is showing

Stop rambling and research more dude, there is no central wallet.dat that you could delete. If you would like to exterminate bitcoin out of existance, you'd need to manually delete the wallet.dat from all computers that have it (they dont even know which computers have it) or launch some kind of a super virus, although this would be extremely hard to do. It would literally be easier to go door to door to gather all silver and gold rather than go on a mission impossible to exterminate bitcoin.

Let me make it clear for you:
There is no "bitcoin server"
There is no "central authority"
There is no "bitcoin CEO"
There is no "shutdown button"

This might be hard to understand for the non-technological people but it's simply the way it is. Trying to exterminate bitcoin is just about as hard as exterminating every single human being on earth.

>you'd need to manually delete the wallet.dat from all computers that have it (they dont even know which computers have it) or launch some kind of a super virus,

Possible.

Ever check the nodes list for those running BTC wallets?

And as for not knowing who is running nodes:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/nodes-active/

You just met your starting point for finding the computers with wallet.dat files

That is where you are wrong.

Money = gold/silver

Currency = false money (aka fiat)

You don't read much do you?

>You just met your starting point for finding the computers with wallet.dat files

Lets start in Willmington

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/nodes-active/united-states/wilmington.html

You think hackers can't get through the proxies?

You think they must be dumb.

>You think hackers can't get through the proxies?
A reminder of just how fragile the crypto ecosystem is:

theverge.com/2017/2/28/14765042/amazon-s3-outage-causing-trouble

So run all the virtual machines you want on your centralized Federal Reserve giant ponzi scheme.

This is what it feels like to be trapped.

How is that bringing the price down?
Literally no fucks given about centralization.

>his brain shrank three sizes down

Bitcoin wasn't to take over existing banking it was to beta test their technology while you slaved for it.

Your incentive was fiat moon currency.

You fell for it again user goy.

You must be very stupid then if you think BTC being backed by banks is a bad thing.
That implyes BTC goes mainstream and the price would skyrocket

>he didn't see the word "beta"
>doesn't know what the term trial balloon means
>thinks things priced in fiat are worth something

I didn't say lending was impossible, I said fractional reserve lending was impossible. You can't lend out 10 bitcoins when you only have 1.

Because people found it far more convenient to use paper IOU's instead of the actual commodities. With digital currencies, people usually use the original tokens themselves to exchange with. How can you lend out 10 bitcoins when you only have 1, unless you somehow make everyone switch to your system of IOU bitcoins.

>You can't lend out 10 bitcoins when you only have 1.

Looks like you don't understand how shitcoins appear out of thin air then multiply 10x overnight.

Seriously are you dumb?

Infinite altcoins = infinite currency creation = Federal Reserve

Bitcoin is not gold and is actually worse than fiat because it is twice removed from it and still dependent on its existance by being priced in terms of the paper crap it originated from.

It's ironic that whoever made that "infographic" is insecure as fuck.

Nobody outside Veeky Forums gives a shit about crypto currency because it represents an insignificant amount of the world's monetary value.

Crypto = $21B
Worldwide money supply = ~$81T

So the value of all the crypto coins represents 0.025% of the world's fiat currency. That's why nobody does, or should, give a shit.

It wasn't created by the fed to inflate anything. It's a social experiment to see how long basement dwelling NEETS will keep the "greater fool theory" alive

Reverse psychology
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How much coke did your snort tonight my dude?

Alright idiot so what are gold and silver? Precious metals we as humans decided should intrinsically have value because "it's so shiny!"
The whole premise is fucking stupid and reveals a flaw in collective humanity. We're effectively enacting the barbaric greed of our ancestors present day.
So anyway we're here now with computer machines and motorized vehicles but we're enslaved by one of the stepping stones of our past. Crypto is a step in the right direction for the evolution of a species.
Don't @ me with some bullshit if you don't understand queer.

>Alright idiot so what are gold and silver
They are the backbone of your "computer machines" you feg. I guess you never looked at a circuit board or have any idea what Rohs compliant solder is. Go ahead and stop mining them out of the ground. In fact just stop mining them today and then let me know what the rest of your technological history looks like. I guess it never occurred to you that there was a good reason why they monetized precious metals thousands of years ago. You probably never thought that our ancestors have been here before. Probably too deep of a conversation for you.

Crypto is a fiat concept rebranded with the widgets of our time. No different than the technological advances of the printing press. Lets not pretend that crypto is so advanced that it turns monkeys into upright walking men.

You will learn the hard way what counterparty risk means soon enough. So keep shilling one sided memes to fuel your addiction like no one else on earth is at your level. When it all comes crashing down please go to a remote location and cry your big tears cause no one is going to care or want to see your pathetic display of fear and doubt.

I guess you never learned how great things often start in someones garage.

Did you know that the transistor was discovered by mistake?

Take your "insignificant theory" to someone who is as dense as you cause I don't buy it.

You want to make something great then you better be prepared to scrap flawed ideas before they get out of hand.

Crypto = Federal Reserve rebranded

A lazy attempt to better fiat land at best.

What needs to happen (and what is going to happen) is we are gonna let this thing wear out completely then we are going to MAGA.

Bullshit lazy knockoffs from our father's and grandfather's era are unacceptable.

Take your investor's bias sell it to the greater fools you talk about.

Cos it's hot af. Don't knock the sub lifestyle till you try it.

>Oh wait what is this "cryptocurrency" called Bitcoin? When was your source code released again??? 2009??

Rofl... no federal reserve (through a consultancy) or corporation could have made bitcoin. Corporations/consultancies are slow as fuck and full of lazy idiots.

Says who??? You?

The only requirement to pump out this piece of trash is to be a scam artist.

They fit the bill quite nicely.
I guess you just don't want to see it.

And save your dramatic roman flashback for the
greater fools.

That only shows a fraction of the people running full nodes, some are running them directly infront of the actual wallet bitcoin nodes and some are just not reachable atm. So that's hardly an extermination list. Not to mention that 95% of Bitcoin users aren't running full nodes at all so that makes it even more useless.

So you think gold/silver is the REAL money huh? Well let me give a surprise for you, whatever is considered to be valuable from the viewpoint of the person is money. Most people nowadays dont consider gold and silver to be anything else except collectibles to be accumulated as a hobby and then traded away as trash. Whether or not it will hold value is another thing though, as even LSD and Cocaine tend to be more valueable than Gold and Silver. Not saying that you shouldn't buy gold/silver, i hold some myself but just saying that it's not necessarily the best of the best.