WHAT the fuck HAPPENED JUST NOW?

WHAT the fuck HAPPENED JUST NOW?
All altcoins are going up and ETH just jumped $1.5 in the last two minutes!

BTC just hacked. Gonna be bad new in a few hours. Like the DAO hack from last year. Dump your shit. The ETF news on the 30th is worthless now for any moon missions.

The second Bitcoin ETF was rejected by the US SEC and BTC is likely to tank in the nex few days.
Cash out your BTC in fiat or move to altcoins for some times...
I suggest LTC as a safe value hedge during the incoming storm, ETH as profitable but risky investment. Most altcoins will tank alongside BTC if the crash is sudden.
glhf

eth mooning tomorrow or thursday

DOGECOIN IS THE ONLY TRUE SAFE HAVEN

user...

Its mooning right now...

>Veeky Forums was actually right about the etf rejectio
You guys aren't complete idiots after all.

There is not one person who thought the ETF was gonna go through. The shock, and therefore the crash, will be minimal, if there even is one at all.

I've been preparing this day for a week now but I still have my ass clenched by the stress/excitation.
The ETF rejection was predictible. The SEC would never authorize something decentralized that can escape all forms of regulation

You're right, the small shock from the first ETF was not impressive, but you never know, markets are not rational and often prone to paranoïd moves.
The combination of the two ETF rejection + the possibility of an hardfork is what might cause a drop of the price. Tonight, or later this week, no one knows but it will happen

ETH just broke 52$$$

When are you anons selling? I'll probably wait until april at least, even though I'm fairly confident its going to have a mighty crash after finishing this mighty rise.

Is BitBay going to blow up? I like the idea behind it, a market where you can buy/sell literally anything.

Wondering why it isn't more popular

WE GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOON

Welp..sold 90% of stack at 52.30 so confident it would do a brief dip back to 50-51 as it's done the last few days. Its still going up...

I'll just have to sit back and watch this pump. It's going to at least 54-55.

Ahh there's my lovely dump. We good.

Thanks for taking one for the team.

You would have had to have been a retard to think the ETF would pass.

thanks buddy

2030, might take some profits at some point though.

best website for tracking ETH price? Currently refreshing coinbase on my phone

>buying eth a overvalued crypto due for correction
crypowat.ch

Cryptowatch

I just use GDAX.
People were saying this at $11, I'm pretty confident it'll be at least $75 by end of April.

Just bought $250 more at ~$53.7 per coin (total of 4.647 Ethereum) Because I'm up approximately that amount since I bought $1,000 worth at $43 per coin. How fucked am I?

Don't care about the short term, I can wait

>BTC just hacked.
Post sources NAOW

You are retarded and you know it.

FUCK OFF MOOLAH_

You should have waited for a dip.

why is the fucking cuckbase app not updating

>going to space
>waiting for dips
stay in your gravity well pleb
disgustface.jpg

Not too bad, then again I've got 25% of my net worth in ethereum righ now so I might not be the guy to listen to.

This x100. Fuck ETH.

This was my logic... I'd rather risk buying a little high than to wait for a dip that might never come.

Since BTC etf isn't passing and Alphabay will accept ETH as payment soon, I figure ETH is probably not going to crash soon.

Already 500 eth...should I just slowly buy more?

Eh can't believe I just bought 20 eth for 1 thousand dollars geez

Very sound descision buying eth when its peaking. Im sure you wont regret it in a few hours.

David is working to release a fully operational platform before he even thinks about marketing to a consumer, it's on everyone radars as development progresses. With marketing and eventually a more dynamic business team BitBay can be pretty successful.

>t. nocoiner

im already 200% up.

Not fucked but you could've done better

There is always a dip from a surging spike..aka now.

I stopped buying. Doesn't feel logical at this point..then again I bought 80% of my holdings at sub $15. Just sell high and buy low if you have a decent bag.

>Just sell high and buy low

Guys, I don't know how to bitcoin. I lurked here when you said ETH was gonna be big.
Could use some help, please.
Also, what do you think of binary?

Buy btc at localbitcoins and trade for ethereum on poloniex.

The only good alt coin is ETH, all others are pump dump scams by retards like Madman, who I believe is a Jew trying to take money from greedy neckbeards.

You been warned.

With ETH it's really fucking easy to buy low and sell high. You just use limits. For the past week it's gone back and forth between 49 and 51 from people doing exactly what I did, which is to set a limit to buy in at 49 and sell almost all of it at 51, a little more off at 52, more at 53, etc. Then when it sells or buys you do it again. Really simple. Now the flux point might be 50-52. So while everyone else is moving up gradually, like 1 dollar, you're pumping and dumping multiple times per week all with limits. Just find the relative low and high and you're all set. That's the bet you have to make.

nice dubs. what website do you set these limits on? do you just monitor them yourself or is it automatic?

looks like poloniex has those limits to set. I'm using yobit and it's just click and sell

Thanks. looking at that site, (yobit) im guessing that you trade your eth for bitcoin? and then when eth dips you buy the eth back with bitcoin? ive just been sitting on 150 eth since it was $19

bitcoin seems to be the main currency then you swap when the rates are good. Everyone's bitching about tax returns but you can just pay taxes on the final dollar amount you convert back into your bank account, not seeing why everyone's so worried.