Madman pick = MUSIC

I just bought the madman shit pick for tomorrow. I'm giving it out for free because fuck that guy...

It's MUSIC and he is pumping at a new time, 9pm est.

So, look out for a MUSIC pump tomorrow Veeky Forumsraelis ;)

If we all buy in early tonight...we can fuck him over once and for all and stop this madman shit.

come on Veeky Forums, i spent $200 on this tip so i could leak for free.

But what if he see this and then changues the pick ?

I don’t care, fuck that dude. I will tear down what he has built.

He came into a MUSIC thread yesterday and gatecrashed it claiming he was pumping when he was in fact doing fucking nothing

This

I bought this fucking shit at 140% and now it's at 70% and dropping. ): What should I do? Cut my losses or hold?

well if madman is pumping tomorrow, it would be smart to stock up now.

That’s what I’m doing, i’ve got 149k so far.

Like that faggot and his dogs have enough volume to affect its price in any profound way.

Pump BAY if only to get everybody pumped about BAY you fucking wastoids

What exchange?

bittrex

This is more-so true than not.

This guy knows what's up tbqhfam

uggh madmans such a POS

Pump or not, the fact that it isn't crashed in a day like all the other coins that was added to bittrex and pumped, shows the upward potential in MUSIC
If some random pump groups want to ride the waves, it's cool for me. I won't sell it anyway until the project is fully developed and I can see how good is it.

>t. bag-holder

OP is a liar and music bag holder.

are you memeing or should I drop this? I'm holding 30k music

>madman
How fucking gay do you have to be to larp as a rich person with a nickname like this
>not seeing the inherent value in MUSIC
>not holding 100k at 300sat for when musicians announce partnership

hold senpai, trust

my digits confirm what i say

I have only 6k, bought at 927. I will hold it even if it goes to zero. If I lose it.. who cares? If it does a 20x-50x in the near future, (which isn't impossible) I made a lot of money!

I strongly suspect you're lying to me but $200 isn't a huge loss if you are. I'll hold for another day at least.

jesus christ, are people really buying/holding post-hype musicoins??? must be the same people who bought bitbay at 650 lmao

Got in at 450 and jumped out around 1.1k. Kind of wished that I held until this supposed announcement about major artists. But betting the farm on something like this? No thanks boss