Tfw interview tomorrow to be a ((("""financial representative"""))) for some cuck firm

>tfw interview tomorrow to be a ((("""financial representative"""))) for some cuck firm.
AKA I'm a glorified salesman pushing this companies financial products to anyone who will bother listening to me.

Waste of time? Is this a Veeky Forums approved job? Or should I just skip this shit all together?

If they have warm leads and its paid might be worth a shot (aka not a draw against commissions, otherwise a loan). If they want you to try to talk to family / friends and what not its b.s. Can be fruitful if youre ok with selling life insurance to all your family friends.

> If they want you to try to talk to family / friends and what not its b.s. Can be fruitful if youre ok with selling life insurance to all your family friends.

if they want you to sell to people you know, then youre working for a pyramid scheme

If there's more than one person interviewing at the same time, it's a pyramid scheme. You can save time by turning 360 degrees and walking out.

Yeah show up and spout memes i bet you'll walk out CFO

God damn this board has the whiney-est millennial bitches who refuse to get off of their ass and get a fucking job. Boo hoo poor me I have a chance to make money and there are niggers starving in Africa. Get the fucking job, do your best, and start a business when the time is right. Quit bitching about the road to get there.

>turning 360 degrees
>walking out

/biz intellectuals everybody

you moonwalk you fucking dunce

Lofl. Says a lot about the board.

t. newfag

Those dubs don't lie

You only say these things because you never amounted to anything. And who cares about niggers anyways?

Another brilliant /pol/tard.

Yes goy. How about advice instead of ad hom you dumb libtard fuck.

Skip it.

If their products were so fucking great then people would be knocking on their door not the other way around.

Dont be a cuck op.

Flip burgers before this.

Git gud son

LOL. Well op. I guess this advise is solid too.

are you me?

What, Northwestern Mutual?

I interviewed Tuesday. I wasn't that interested in basically selling life insurance to close friends

yeah okay this is exactly how it sounded to me when she did her thing. Still it might not hurt to have that door open come graduation, I only work part time for now.

I applied there a few months ago. No shit the bald guy who interviewed me went to the bathroom to do coke.

I'm not shilling to my friends or family.

pyramid scheme

you cant get hired, get all your friends/family to buy the product, get all the commission, then leave and have them cancel it? am i thinking this through?

Yes. It was Northwestern Mutual.

And yes, it is essentially selling life insurance and thier products to friends and family.

They scheduled me for a second interview and I'm just going to skip it huehue.

If you can't sell to friends and family, how are you supposed to be trusted with the Glenn-Gary leads? Insurance is cheap. Everyone needs it. Already have it? This insurance is better because you know me and I work there and other reasons. Case closed. Can't handle it, Op? Get the hell off this board. Veeky Forums is for closers

When I worked as a debt collector I was given lame leads but I made them pay, getting better leads. Quit after a month and became an alcoholic for awhile. Worked for a non profit and came in with my own leads. Shit was cash because I controlled my earning

I never even got to the first interview with them. Got a wagecuck job in operations at Morgan Stanley instead. Anything to avoid sales, man.

>Being comfortable lying to your family and friends
Even though you're just meming movie, it is strange to me how many people are just fine with that shit.

It's not lying if you believe in your product, user.