who will be our leader?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His name is The Madman, OP.

ANY CONTENDERS?

I second this.

Hey Veeky Forums. It’s me.

Tomorrow, I will be doing one last pump.

We will all be pumping MUSIC at 9pm EST.
Nine p.m. EST. If we work together, we can send this coin to the moon. It doesn’t have to crash in 30 fucking seconds because it has higher volume.

After the MUSIC pump, I will be retiring the whole Madman pump n’ dump business.

I decided to stop taking money from my fellow Veeky Forumsraelis because even though we are all here to make money, we shouldn’t be taking it from one another.

We have to unite. We have to come together. We can be greater than all the other boards.

We can be more powerful and more profitable than any of us would be working alone.

I started recruiting a super team of whales two days ago. This group will lead Veeky Forums to victory.

Those who are interested can email the group at: [email protected] to apply.

- madman

once we have a solid core group we will make a discord for all future planning. because email is slow and for old people

kill yourself you fucking autist. we have to unite my ass.

whale reporting for duty

>Those who are interested can email the group at: [email protected] to apply.

>Says the autist

Our community is strongly suggesting pushing our beloved BitBay.

If we can manage to rally together, shill like mad then we can see an awesome project come to the attention of the masses; from megawhales to normies.

This must be done repetitively.

Yo, madman here.

I am a HUGE supporter of BitBay. It is THE ONLY long-term hold that has the madman stamp of approval.

Do your own research and also join the BitBay Slack for the most accurate information: bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Strongly suggest this.

I strongly believe that finding BAY before other communities will be one of Veeky Forums’s greatest accomplishments. Something for the history books.

BitBay supporter here - STRONGLY suggest an effort to get the word out about BAY. David Zimbeck is /ourguy/. He needs us.

So you think another pump and dump is not a good idea for the Bay?

Exactly. BAY isn’t some cheap whore to fuck with a pump n’ dump. BAY is a beautiful women who should be loved and cared for.

BAY is my only recommendation if you’re looking for a long-term hold. I am not talking about fast gains here. But this will be huge if we can get more people to help with marketing and creating awareness.

I am currently helping David with some marketing & SEO stuff. There are a lot of things to be done, so if you’re at all curious about BAY, please join the Slack channel. David is very active and gives the community very frequent updates.

t.madman

tl;dr Buy BAY and hold.

I believe in the Moon, Lads. I believe in the Moon. Shadilay BAY

If you are interested in being a part of the Gods of Crypto, email us.

[email protected]

what about us poor coiners can we join

Absolutely, poor coiners can email as well.

We are creating a Veeky Forums army.

>super whale team

Implying it is not better to have more people to work as a collective whale of Veeky Forums versus a centralize individual whales

please see here: ANYONE can join, please email us if you are at all interested: [email protected]

Fucking pathetic scammer

This is what the Veeky Forumsnavy is for tbqhfamalamjam

No need to segregate madman
Veeky Forumsnavy is a collective of all sized fish and whales. We simply need to stay well-coordinated and pump coins that will stay pumped cus they're good coins.

how much crypto do you need to not be a no coiner,but be a poor coiner?

Don't worry, we found him.

100,000 BAY
20 ETH