How much money do coiners on this board even make?

How much money do coiners on this board even make?

Other urls found in this thread:

whaleclub.co/join/42l5m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lately 10k a week + my day job wage

Jesus fucking christ, how did you do it?

>implying they actually make money instead of just keeping it in coins

I started with 1000€ two weeks ago
I doubled the third day
I added 1000€ to a Bittrex account
I have now 4500€ if I cash out my LTC and my bittrex shitcoins

H-how??

About a million a week after taxes

Made about 5k last 3 weeks.
>eth
>pivx

Actually lost a couple thousands by trying to sell high and buy low. New strategy is to buy low and never sell.

the only way to get good profits is if you have a nice some money to start out. then just patience. if i miss something like a huge pump i miss it, i do not chase. then when i see a good oppurtunity i pick a percentage of my piggybank i want to risk and decide when i want to get in and out.

Made 3.5 BTC yesterday and today with MUSIC and LEPEN.

I held 5 million LEPEN at 11 sats and it's currently at 28 sats so about 1 BTC profit.

Bought 440k MUSIC at 500 sats and sold averafely for 1k sats. This is an above average week for me so far but you never know with crypto, always have your diligence about you.

>big claims
>nobody is posting their actual balance

I'm 18. I just came on this board because me and my friend are getting into the stock market. I live with my parents currently and I can take high risk.

What are your suggestions? Do I invest in crypto?

still waiting on another 50 eth

>me and my friend are getting into the stock market.
Wrong board, this is Veeky Forums, a place devoted to crypto business and finance. You might want to ask >>/lgbt/ for advices on the stock market.

Nono you misunderstood me. I'm asking if I should invest in cryptocurrency since I can take high risks.

Exactly. I made eleventy bajillion dollars yesterday on dogecoin. Honest.

Bitcoin and ethereum f a m
dont fall for the memes

How much do you have in total? How much are you willing to lose?
Where do you live?

300 bucks, might get more soon

all of it

south florida

For the last 2 months I've put in 1BTC in every new coin that goes on Bittrex.

I've made 100s of % on each investment and literally no coin has failed to raise that amount.

If you're not making money, you might be retarded.

Literally just find out when a coin will be released and press refresh of latest added.

>uses measure of accounting in bitcoin

Horrible advice, do your research on a new coin. See ones that are low risk for first investment

Tell that to my wallet you poor fag

Are you sure you can afford to lose these 300$?
If yes buy bitcoins from Coinbase and register to Bittrex.
Don't rush and don't be impatient, verification and bank transfert might be long. You're are missing the train but there is one every next day. DON'T RUSH
Don't trust Veeky Forums when someone claim he will pump a coin, it's already too late for you and you will get rekt
Always double-check wallet adresses when you send cryptos
Always keep your private key and adresses written on two (ten) different physical supports

This is not your wallet but Bittrex's list of coins sorted by date
Show us your Bittrex balance page or stfu

yes you invest in crypto. and watch charts for hours and days and weeks until you know whats going to happen before it happens

>... there's way too much information to decode the charts. You get used to it, though. Your brain does the translating. I don't even see the candles. All I see is market maker, panic buyer, stop hunter. Hey uh, you want an adderall?

I made like 1k in 2 weeks but this week has been slow havent really been following the pump train

Do you have a discord or something?

I've made $10000+ this year. I cashed out 5BTC about a month ago and this is what's left.

nope. And I'm not experienced in trading, I'm more interested in the blockchain technology

My stats: 10 weeks of trading off of ~17,400$, weekly average return 11%, total funds now ~30,000 and I've withdrawn ~17,000

The biggest lesson you can learn in crypto is to not get greedy. This entire market is free money for retail traders, but loooots of these noobs get caught in the mindset that they always need to have their entire portfolio in 10x leveraged positions and dump large portions of their money into shitcoins. What I do is track 5 coins at a time: BTC, ETH, XMR, and two coins I choose each week, and exclusively trade those. I wait until an actual opportunity presents itself, instead of guessing constantly and what's going to happen. Only when I am sure I'm making a +EV trade do I enter a position, and I use leverage proportional to how sure I am and also for the following situation, which happens a lot: A high risk opportunity where if the coin falls 5% I know I've made a mistake, but the upside is huge. In these situations I will take out 20,50,even 100x leverage on the position but set a stop loss very close to my entry. Made some bonkers good trades this way

And I lose plenty of these trades, I just happen to win more than I lose.

>mfw everyone just ignores my gains and probably believes it's a fake image

My strategy mostly revolves around trading ETH/BTC/XMR/DASH with leverage, so I use Whaleclub as opposed to sites with smaller max leverage

Shameless affiliate link self-plug: If you use this link you get a +25% (!!) deposit bonus and I get a percentage of all the fees you incur while trading that WC would usually take

whaleclub.co/join/42l5m

I trust you user-sama, you are the master of thread
is second
and I'm the third

The rest are LARPers and nocoiners