Has there ever been a historical figure with a more ridiculous name than Nebuchadnezzar?

Has there ever been a historical figure with a more ridiculous name than Nebuchadnezzar?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imad_ad-Din_Zengi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eochu_Mumu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Barbon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laskarina_Bouboulina
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular"

>Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas
Did he even meet any of these Beasts and Fishes?

King Kamehameha's full name.

Vercingetorix

by ridiculous you meant awesome, right

Suppiluliumas a Hittite King

fucking chads

Until you realize that its actually pronounced
>Wer-king-et orix
Then it becomes much more silly.

I mean, have you ever met your head of state?

>Dada

pepin the short

Any Hittite King.
>Hattusilis :D
>Telipinis :DD
>Pamba :DDD
>Muwatali :DDDD

aw I always said Ver-Sin-Get-Ur-Ix

Any Finnish person ever.

>Vieno Sukselainen
>Eeli Erkkilä
>Heikki Hosia
>Juho Jaakkola
>Häppölä
>Kekkonen

If your prime minister literally has "kek" in his name, you know that you're living in a meme country.

I don't know I kinda like that name

>>Nicholas If-Jesus-Christ-Had-Not-Died-For-Thee-Thou-Hadst-Been-Damned Barebone who traded as Nicholas Barbon

Thanks Extra Credits

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imad_ad-Din_Zengi

The Muslim chronicler Ibn al-Qalanisi gives the full name and title of Zengi as:

The emir, the general, the great, the just, the aid of God, the triumphant, the unique, the pillar of religion, the cornerstone of Islam, ornament of Islam, protector of God's creatures, associate of the dynasty, auxiliary of doctrine, grandeur of the nation, honour of kings, supporter of sultans, victor over the infidels, rebels, and atheists, commander of the Muslim armies, the victorious king, the king of princes, the sun of the deserving, emir of the two Iraqs and Syria, conqueror of Iran, Bahlawan, Jihan Alp Inassaj Kotlogh Toghrulbeg atabeg Abu Sa'id Zangi Ibn Aq Sunqur, protector of the prince of the faithful.

>Kalani Paiʻea Wohi o Kaleikini Kealiʻikui Kamehameha o ʻIolani i Kaiwikapu kauʻi Ka Liholiho Kūnuiākea

>Telipinis

Charles, by the grace of God, Holy Roman Emperor, forever August, King of Germany, King of Italy, King of all Spains, of Castile, Aragon, León, Navarra, Grenada, Toledo, Valencia, Galicia, Majorca, Sevilla, Cordova, Murcia, Jaén, Algarves, Algeciras, Gibraltar, the Canary Islands, King of Two Sicilies, of Sardinia, Corsica, King of Jerusalem, King of the Western and Eastern Indies, Lord of the Islands and Main Ocean Sea, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Brabant, Lorraine, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola, Limburg, Luxembourg, Gelderland, Neopatria, Württemberg, Landgrave of Alsace, Prince of Swabia, Asturia and Catalonia, Count of Flanders, Habsburg, Tyrol, Gorizia, Barcelona, Artois, Burgundy Palatine, Hainaut, Holland, Seeland, Ferrette, Kyburg, Namur, Roussillon, Cerdagne, Zutphen, Margrave of the Holy Roman Empire, Burgau, Oristano and Gociano, Lord of Frisia, the Wendish March, Pordenone, Biscay, Molin, Salins, Tripoli and Mechelen

>Nebuchadnezzar
>chad

No one is safe.

That's his title

>tfw republishits cant differentiate between a person's name and a person's title

The stupid fucking degenerates

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eochu_Mumu

That just makes it more badass imo.

don't forget Hattusili's wife Puduhepa

>kekkonen
Sounds like a big kek to me

Its rather
>/Ver-tiŋ-Gei-Təriks/
the ei being a diphthong of course.

>Jerusalem
>Tripoli
wat

Ceredig ap Cunedda. Anyone from Wales really.

>nebuChadnezzar

>tfw pleb with monosyllabic name

>>>Nicholas If-Jesus-Christ-Had-Not-Died-For-Thee-Thou-Hadst-Been-Damned Barebone
Holy shit, it really was his name

>Muwatali
WE

Freeman Freeman-Thomas.
He was the moon moon of noble names

>moon moon
I want 9gag to leave

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Barbon

>Nicholas If-Jesus-Christ-Had-Not-Died-For-Thee-Thou-Hadst-Been-Damned Barebone who traded as Nicholas Barbon (c. 1640 – c. 1698) was an English economist, physician, and financial speculator.

>implying that's hard to pronounce

Julia Orania the Queen of Mauretania

Stop disrespecting our ancestors
t. Turk
also you forgot Suppiluliuma

King Og

Del' annus Roosvelt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laskarina_Bouboulina

What the fuck? I thought this was a joke or something

Bouboulina fits her, at least.

Well in a GDR-file I read a German named Ornulf Hilarius appeared (yes it was his real name).

First thing that came to mind were some Native American names. I sometimes laugh at those (sorry), though names like Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull are kind of nice.

>Sir Francis Bacon
>Francis Bacon the painter

Being named after a piece of pork

pretty much any king or duke also styled himself as king of Jerusalem, Cyprus, Tripoli or other long lost lands in the holy land.
IIRC, the Savoys still style themselves as King of Cyprus and Jerusalem to this day.

I am forever thankful that his name in Italian is translated as "Bacone" instead of its literal meaning
>Ciccio Pancetta

King Owa Tanas Siam

>Nebuchadnezzar
In Dutch I find it sounding beautiful. The translated version that is.

Seriously? Nobody Chinese?

> charlie
kek

Chinese historical figures tend to have badass names rather than the Chingchangchong of Chinese Stereotypes.
>Lord Shang.
>Gaozu Emperor
>Sun Tzu
>SHENLONG Emperor
>Lord Yu.
>Li Shimin.

Liu Pang and Cao Cao are pretty funny though, until you start reading up on their lives.

>Gaozu Emperor
Gaozu is a posthumous title roughly meaning "Supreme Founder." Appending the title "Emperor" behind it is inappropriate.

>Sun Tzu
Tzu is a term of address roughly meaning "Master" or "Teacher." His given name was Sun Wu.

Also, considering you used "Lord Shang" and "Lord Yu" instead of "Shang Jun" and so on, you're showing incredible lack of consistency.

>SHENLONG Emperor
Shenlong is a term roughly meaning "divine dragon." There is no such Emperor with that posthumous name or personal name.

>Liu Pang
I assume you got your Wade-Giles and pinyin confused and mean Liu Bang, who you already mentioned, because Gaozu was the posthumous title of Liu Bang.

>Cao Cao
If you're going to give LIu Bang a pass by using a posthumous title you might as well call him by his posthumous title Taizu or Emperor Wu.

FORTY KEKKONEN

>Latin pronunciation: [werkiŋˈɡetoriːks]