Why do Jewish people...

Why do Jewish people, who have always consisted of a tiny percentage of the world population and the population of the nations they immigrate to, hold considerable influence and sway the Overton window towards directions most beneficial to their kind? And more importantly, why are all cases immediately dismissed as "bigoted anti-Semitism"? It's almost as if merely mentioning the link between Jews and Marxist philosophy throughout history is a great taboo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KMVhb57RqI
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know, ask

Birth patterns among Ashkenazi Jews. As Jews became historically more successful, they would also have more children so over time they would become more educated, wealthy, etc. on the macro scale. Jewish influence in finance can be derived from this and the fact that Jews were historically excluded from other roles in society. Banking wasn't a big field when Europe was a bunch of peasant farmers, so Jews didn't have much influence, but as international commerce developed, you could see the expansion of Jewish influence since they dominated the banking sector.

There's no conspiracy here.

As for the Jews are Marxists theory, it is true that Jews are overrepresented in Western circles of Marxism. But associating all Jews with Marxism because of this would be no different than assuming all white people are cucks because of people like Hillary Clinton. George Soros funded anti-Israel efforts that aimed to label the Netanyahu government, which hews to the right wing Zionist ideology of Likud, as illegitimate, just as how he funds open borders in the West.

There's no conspiracy. To say Jews being overrepresented in finance should not be a conspiracy any more than saying women are overly represented in fields of nursing.

Networking, nepotism, large cultural value placed on education and financial acumen, 'chosen people' narrative engenders confidence.

/pol/ hates jews because they are more likely to work hard and help each other out, rather than being a bunch of lazy introverted shut-ins. This makes them more likely to achieve positions of wealth and influence and they have been able to thrive in the US because the system rewards that kind of behaviour.

Then why is it impossible to be critical of the Jew? I go up to a black man and complain about the welfare state, FBI crime stats, and BLM, and the black man will sympathize with me. Not all of them, but most of them.
But if I go up to the Jew, and complain about media influence, government influence, practices of usury, and the attitude towards non-Jews, the Jew will hate me and call me an anti-Semite! No matter what Jew! It isn't a #NotAllJews, thing, it is a general pattern of behaviour amongst the majority of Jews.

Precisely correct on the chosen people, but it does more than engender confidence. I don't think anybody doubts the intelligence of the Jew and their connections in government, media, finance, but what they do with them and how that mindset affects their perception of the world around them.

the way I see it OP the Veeky Forums fatal flaw was the Christian interpretation of usury and the way that banking "court jews" were subjugated and used the way that they were

that and the jews have been seen as story tellers for a long time, longer than anybody can remember in fact. jewish lies have corrupted so much Veeky Forums it is nearly impossible to discern where they begin and where they end

this is why I suspect so many 21st century jews struggle with their faith and claim agnosticism, atheism, secularism etc.

and then you are called an anti-Semite, this is precisely my point. There can be no critique of the Jew or their influence for fear of anti-Semitic insults. The possibility of "conspiracy theories" is lost and everybody walks away having lost potential information.

Veeky Forums is 90% Jews

>the black man will sympathize with me
How many black people have you met? Even Obama plays the race card.

When you go up to a normal middle class Jew and rant about how you scapegoat his ethnic group for problems out of their control, especially when this ethnic group has a long history of being scapegoated, I don't see why you'd be surprised to get a negative reaction.

White people going up to the Jews and ranting about how they're more successful because of usury and parasitism is like black people going up to white people and ranting about how they're more successful because of slavery.

>struggle with their faith
it's cute watching /pol/acks assume American Jews are representative of all Jews, most of whom live in Israel

Israelis are some of the most red pilled people you'll ever meet, protip. There's a reason why Gaza gets shelled like every two years.

For the same reason why it's justified to say a black man complaining about slavery and Jim Crow being the reasons for white people's success is blaming other people for his own failures.

I'm not trying to discredit nationalism, I am a Zionist and I believe that nations should be proud of their heritage and not just let in everyone who comes knocking on the door. The nation-state and the family are the foundation for a healthy nation, economy, and social sphere.

arabic is also a Semitic language and not all Semitic peoples are Jews.
this is proof once again of jew trickery and deflection

it was a broad generalization I admit but I don't know why you assume that I think all israeli and non israeli jews are the same.. because I don't

"Well, we've got a great brainwashing job on them over the centuries, and especially the last few hundred years. We just [unintelligible, sounding like "raid our send"] completely. They believe anything we tell them. And ah, you know, if I mean [unintelligible], we have a lot of fun around passover when we steal their children.

And ah, you know we are, I know you know, cause I've got it on your show before, I mean we steal a hundred to three hundred thousand children a year just in this country. And we drain the blood and we mix it with a Passover bread, and then we throw the bodies into the slaughter houses that we own, and we grind up all the bodies in the sausage and the hamburgers.

McDonald's is one of our favorite outlets, and the, the people that eat out for breakfast, they [unintelligible, like "eat out their"] children for lunch, and, you know, us Jews, we've got to do what we do."

What did he mean by this?

None of this applies exclusively to Jews though. Any group with the ability to exert influence will do so in order to further their own interests. The difference between a Jewish CEO and an Anglo-American one is that the Jewish one is more likely to collaborate with other Jews and work in their interests, whereas the Anglo has a much less clearly defined circle he operates within. WASP culture is basically "fuck you I've got mine" at this point.

The reason your comments get labelled anti-semitic is because they are. You don't really want to understand Jewish history and anti-semitism, if you did that you'd read one of the 1000s of books on the subject. You just want to blame the Jews for all your problems because they're an obvious target, just as has been done for centuries.

The tactic of deflecting criticism as anti-semetic is no different to other groups using labels like 'racist', 'sexist' etc.

their culture reinforces being avoidant of loss and pursuant of gain.

Must be the fault of white Rhodesians and Afrikaners that they were kicked out too, right whitey?

Okay, then replace "anti-semite" with "anti-Jew." It's just a generally accepted term for the practice, it's not like people would suddenly change their attitudes once they realized Arabs are also semites.

A couple, not that many.
What scapegoating? 1930's Germany had the same Jewish financial influence, same media influence as we do today.
Why do you assume I am white?

The critique is not "the Jews did it which is why I got fired from my job", or covering up for personal failure, just that this amount of sway cannot possibly be without ramification or bias. There is no hasbara whatsoever? youtube.com/watch?v=0KMVhb57RqI

I have never claimed this, I am aware of that myself. Semite is being used in a Jewish context, I would think that much would be obvious from the original post.

>The reason your comments get labelled anti-semitic is because they are.
One must understand that this is not an argument, being called a racist is not an argument. I am critiquing their influence and what they do with it, obviously in Britain, the Brit will do what is best for his people.
>You just want to blame the Jews for all your problems because they're an obvious target, just as has been done for centuries.
That is precisely the exact opposite of what I am claiming, I am merely pointing out the conflict of interest in, say, US foreign spending and Jewish media influence deliberately misconstruing the truth, that the US is fighting against "terrorism".

>take quotes from one rabbi named Abe Finkelstein

That's like quoting Cecil Rhodes to say that whites are successful only for exploiting blacks.

I agree with you user I am just pointing out the simple fallacy of calling someone an anti-semite because they are criticizing jews... the two are not mutually exclusive however overlap may be found

don't listen to anybody who calls you an anti-semite, unless you really are an anti-semite. my point being that anti-judaism isn't by default anti-semitism

>what scapegoating
The thousands of pogroms that occurred historically because Jews were more financially well off and thus associated as the cause of others' problems?

Yeah, you're not saying that. And in the same way, a black guy who says that whites are only successful for exploiting the labor of blacks isn't blaming his personal failures on whites. That's the general implication.

You misunderstood the whole point of my post. You shouldn't care about Jewish influence in media for the same reason why you shouldn't care about female influence in nursing. Looking at your list there, Fox News is the only news network run exclusively by gentiles and yet it's the most pro-israel news network. The mainstream media is not pro-Israel in any meaningful way despite being run by Jews.

In short, Jews are connected to globalism because they were more connected to industries, like finance and multinational commerce, that benefit from increased commerce/international trade. Multiculturalism/liberal Judaism is an almost exclusively American phenomenon.

>there is no Hasbara
Dude I'm a freshman in college who goes on this website in my free time. I wish I got paid for doing this.

That point is not relevant. Fine, let's say someone uses "you're anti-Jewish." How do you respond?

>say someone uses "you're anti-jewish"
>How do you respond?
yes I am and I have dates and names, stay awhile and listen.

>I take pride in irrationally hating a group of people

actually most of my beliefs are very rational and founded within historical events. but thanks for playing

I am not, in any way, critiquing Jewish success, I am questioning WHAT THEY DO WITH IT. I phrased it pretty clearly in the question, critiquing a people does not equate to "literally Hitler", my father is Jewish.
>You shouldn't care about Jewish influence in media for the same reason why you shouldn't care about female influence in nursing.
Females have a natural predisposition to be caring and nurturing. This is a false equivalence, are you claiming that Jews are naturally predisposed to be proportionally over-represented in foreign nations and have massive influence? That is racist, that is the real racism.
Fox founder was Jewish, Rupert Murdoch delivers pro-Israel messages consistently on his networks.
>The mainstream media is not pro-Israel in any meaningful way despite being run by Jews.
There is no conflict of interest in, say, the criminal underreporting in regards to events like the USS Liberty incident?
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-federal-reserve-system-part-1/
That is intellectually dishonest to claim that the Jews do nothing with that amount of influence.
>Yeah, you're not saying that. And in the same way, a black guy who says that whites are only successful for exploiting the labor of blacks isn't blaming his personal failures on whites. That's the general implication.
You cannot argue based on implication and expect to be taken seriously. I do not blame the Jews for menial nonsense, read my original post if you do not understand the topic of this thread.

>founded within historical events
Medieval pogroms were just the equivalent of seizing white property in Rhodesia/targeting Afrikaners in SA. So, if you could cite something other than those that'd be great.

I don't like jews because of their exclusivity first and foremost
I study sociology very intently (as a student) and I have found it curious how nearly half of the world can identify as either christian or muslim if they so choose but jews are part of the secret clubhouse of "chosen people"

if you want to be one of the 2.2b christians you pick up a bible and read
if you want to one of the 1.6b adherents to islam you pick up a koran and read

if you want to be one of the 14 million (source needed) jews it would depend on who your mother is or who you are marrying. in some instances you can study really hard and become and honorary goy

but please tell me that I have no reason to not dislike a group I can never be a part of because my blood isn't pure enough

you're just jealous of Jewish success you filthy anti-Semitic racist fucker.
keep ragin white boi, it makes my circumsized penis harder

>Well, there is a goyim that wrote a book about it back in the 30's. I forget his name at the moment. But, anyway, he wrote the book, ah, people didn't buy the book. People don't want to listen. We've been doing this for thousands and thousands of years, since down to Adam's time. So, we take the children of our enemy, which is a white race and we bring them to the basements in the synagogues, where we drain the blood and watch them die there. It's very similar to how we do the sacrifices that we do with a kosher butchering, and so we do that. And then we mix it with a Passover bread, and so we eat the blood of our enemies. And the bodies, eh, we are not cannibals. So, what we do is we take those 'cause we can make some shekels, and we give them to the slaughter houses, and there's a pounds and pounds and pounds of meat that we grind up in a sausage and a hamburger and that's why we make those the most popular things - sausage for breakfast and a hamburger for lunch, and so all the goyim out there are eating their children. And, even when we say this outright and tell you, people, you don't believe it. So, that's, that's your problem.

What did he mean by this?

Females have a ntural predisposition to be caring and nurturing. Jews are more likely to be well-off. Did you not read my first reply explaining why that is?

Rupert Murdoch is a Christian:
"Murdoch was born Keith Rupert Murdoch on 11 March 1931 in Melbourne, Australia to Sir Keith Murdoch (1885–1952) and Elisabeth Joy Greene (later Dame Elisabeth Murdoch) (1909–2012), daughter of Rupert Greene. He is of English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry. Murdoch's parents were also born in Melbourne. Keith Murdoch was a war correspondent and later a regional newspaper magnate owning two newspapers in Adelaide, South Australia, and a radio station in a faraway mining town.[15] Later in life, Keith Rupert chose to use Rupert, the first name of his maternal grandfather."

The USS Liberty Incident was tragic, but so is America forcing Israel to negotiate with Palestinians who are committed to the destruction of Israel.

And just saying, but "Zog.wordpress" is not the most reliable source, but anyway those ethnicities are correct. Notice, there's about an equal number of white europeans as there are ashkenazi jews on there. As I said in my first response, if Jews were forced into finance and thus became very experienced in it, it's likely that they're still going to be in finance and finance-related professions, like economics, which is what the Federal Reserve does.

And pray tell, what is your solution to the problem of "Jewish control of the Federal Reserve?" To return to the days when you had to convert money into gold? You know that the Gold Standard exacerbated the great Depression because of the contraction of the money supply by 1/3 and by having credit conditions be too tight for anyone to get a loan, right? Or to return to the days when usury was prohibited, which would make capital even more concentrated in the economy, not less.

define success.. because unfortunately I don't measure that one in shekels/USD.

if you mean I am jealous that jews tricked half of the world into following monotheism and being apologists for them then yeah I think that is pretty impressive. overall though I find them to be untrustworthy and lacking of patriotic tendencies (mainly because they don't have a rightful home to claim nationality)

israel exists today because the allied powers allowed it to. if western aid was cut off tomorrow isrealis would find themselves in a very unfortunate position. I wonder why

>exclusivity makes me buttmad
Why do you want to be Jewish in the first place?

what is so special about being jewish? why is elitism "cool" user?

You mean the Western aid that is required to be spent on Western-made weapons, or the Western aid that comes in the form of dead Israelis because Israel can't defend itself because Obama and the Eurofags would get buttmad and pass sanctions on Israel if they ever tried to expand settlements.

There's nothing special about Judaism or being Jewish. Bitching about Jews being exclusive because you have to have a Jewish mother would be like complaining about the one drop rule.

To be able to make aliyah, you need to have like one Jewish grandparent. You're allowed to come to Israel whether you are a nationalist or a religious Jew or just some person who can easily pass for white but identifies as a Jew to be a special snowflake.

yeah USA plan all along was to conquer the middle east because it would make a great 52nd state
there is no jewish global influence over the US that would dictate its foreign policy

>Females have a ntural predisposition to be caring and nurturing. Jews are more likely to be well-off.
No, that is not what I said. I said:
>Females have a natural predisposition to be caring and nurturing. This is a false equivalence, are you claiming that Jews are naturally predisposed to be proportionally over-represented in foreign nations and have massive influence?
There is a difference between those two, wouldn't you say?
Of course Murdoch is Christian, I never said he wasn't or was. I just said his network is blatantly pro-Israsel.
Israel would not have existed if it weren't for the Brits giving the Jews land to make up for the Holocaust. Palestinians were living there at the time and the Jews decided to live together with them. What made that joint operation fall apart so easily, why the the Arabs grow a great hatred for them?
Zog.wordpress is not the source, if you bothered to click on it. It is a compilation of sources.
Europeans are, obviously going to be represented at rates equivalent to their population in their own nations. Jews are one-fifth of a percent of the world population.
This is not a discussion regarding business. It is not a coincidence that Libya was promptly destabilized the minute it wanted to return to a gold-backed currency, not gold conversion. Please do not divert the topic of this thread, you are more than welcome to go to the business board and start that topic over there.

>There's nothing special about Judaism or being Jewish
then I can't understand why everyone can be one. wasn't there a jewish fellow once who preached of love and acceptance and following monotheistic faith for salvation?

because there gods chosen people you silly goy

What a catch-22
>Mad because islam and Christianity are proselyte
>Mad because Judaism is not proselyte

Well, /pol/ got their answer. Jews were disliked and kicked out because they were a tight-knit community who didn't share their success. What a surprise.

again you using that word "success". what criteria is this based on? I am pretty sure you and I have vastly different ideas about what it means to be successful

Jews have such pasty skin, pastier than anyone. The sunlight hurts them. This is like a metaphor for the light of truth, jews try to destroy the light and make everything seem "similar" so you can't tell whats what, so you can't see how horrible they are. This is like marxism where they say "all races are the same" they don't want to shine a light on each race to see it's own characteristics.

They are like vampires, they also kidnap and drain people's blood, they also come from eastern europe, coincidence? Jewish women are like witches with big noses, warts, they always make some kind of brew, this is again a metaphor because the stew mixes things together so you can't tell what poison is in it. Jews are night creatures

thanks for listening

That's bait and you know it. You don't hate someone who is a failure and amounts to nothing.
What would be the problem then in your opinion?
>Not proselyte so this is not a religion problem
>Closed community so this is not "they steal our women" problem
>Power was in the hands of Christians/muzz rulers so it's not an influence problem
>Trade, banks and laws were on another hand, fields where Jews were over-represented.
I think we can conclude than success breed jealousy here. The Templars were also destroyed to get access to their money. When you are a King and yet you answer to banks, there is always an easy way out.

>What would be the problem then in your opinion?
the massive wealth of misinformation and disinformation that stems from the people of juda spanning oh lets say the last 2000 years

I bet you still believe jews were slaves in egypt too? any evidence to back that up not including the old testament? I'll wait