Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/840010-hydroid-prime-update-2170/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

rivenmods.trade/home
minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/hunger-strike
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi

Why aren't you playing ez-mode tard wrangler? do your pubbies actually die?

What the fuck is DE thinking?

>DE
>thinking

>its another episode of jew pretends he's short on platinum and offers 1-2p below what you're asking
you're a fucking nigger if you do this shit

who's dick do i have to suck to get a non damaged heated charge mod

Ember's

>guy asks for a odd as fuck number that doesnt even in a 0 or 5
>gets mad when i round down to 5 or zero

can you imagine how different this shit would be if there was a simple player market where you drop shit in for a price and someone pays that price all through an NPC
just up the tax rates if you chose the npc middleman
suddenly trading isn't complete aids

>3 hour booster runs out as I get to 6000 oxium

None of this would be an issue if we actually had a trading post and we werent forced to play tag over trades

add buy orders and suddenly we're golden

This right here.
PERFECT

I mean, it works for Valve/Geel9 with their fuckhuge market

It'll never happened because one, the jews will cry out over being undercutted repeatedly and everything losing value, and two, DE is too lazy to do it.

he likely needs that exact amount for some gay shit

so long as buy orders wouldn't affect normal trading sure. seems efficient
though prepare for WTBOrder
Riven with x y z stats for x weapon 10p!~

Stopped playing just after tenno were revealed to be autistic space children, but a friend just picked the game up.

All I want to know is: are Mesa/Limbo, the frames I enjoyed the most, at least decent still?

rofl

Chat seems interesting today.
>oh

ezpz
make it so you cant specify on buy orders but allow "filtering" them on "listed" sale orders

>make a buy order for [weapon] riven
>[# of listings], lowest being [price]

vs

>15 orders for [weapon] riven
>A [+100%statA, +25%statB] [rank 2]
>B [+100%statA, +35%statC -55%statC] [rank 0]

>reply with "go be poor somewhere else"

mesa is a monster
limbo can stop time.

the problem is that this sort of system isn't profitable for DE unless the tax imposed takes something like 20% of the plat profits. This would cause prices for everything to plummet, and long time players who have tons of items and sets can just place them all for dirt cheap, while new players who need plat for slots or even want cosmetics will take much longer than it would now. The closest we have to this is WarframeMarket, and you can see the price degradations happen constantly, with people lowering the price by 1-5 plat to be the top listing. If this was in game, people who hold the most items would dominate the market just to make a few plat.
This issue was most blatant when hydroid came out. People saw farming and selling the latest primes and weapons was profitable, so on the first day, he was farmed excessively and the prices for first day farms dropped an excessive amount since the market was so flooded.

holy fuck i haven't played since before archwing

still no trading post what a shitshow, good god damn DE get it together

Sucking a dick gives you 20usd. And with that money you can buy 370pl.
Is that enough?

This is also probably the closest we have to a trading post with a search function for mostly every item. Recently a website for strictly rivens went up as well, but they are not officially in game. Was TF2Trading post an official valve thing?

>everything in the 1st paragraph
you can literally argue this with the CURRENT system

>This issue was most blatant when hydroid came ou
no
the issue was that hydroid rework was SHIT
nobody was hype for puddle-o-tenno-tears prime
nobody WANTED tears-representing-playerbase's-hopes-n-dreams prime
thats why the price went to shit day 1

it wasnt that there was too much entering the market
but the problem was nobody wanted to take his parts OUT of the market

why would you want trading posts?

hype definitely plays a part.
more willing to go higher with prices and more willing to grind for it to sell.
ivara prime will slaughter the market i think. for hype and use.

Do I just add this mod to every secondary I own? The elemental damage increase is massive, but I feel like having weighted Heat procs over Corrosive procs on something status-based like the Akstilleto is more detrimental than helpful.

Here's the REAL tierlist. Or at least the only one you'll ever need.

>no drunk steve
shit tier list

akstiletto spits status like mad so it won't matter. add it for the damage

But new players still hold a better chance in this system, even with the trade filtering. If an official auction house/trade post went up, they would have to compete with the same people who sell 3 loki prime sets at once for 80 plat or equally ridiculous.

The only reason so many people flooded the market was that unloading primes on day 1 (as well as weapons, the name prime and balistika prime were dirt cheap as well) was profitable. Too many people tried to do the same thing and the market had the prices of the autist who could grind all day and did it the most efficient (I saw a prime hydroid set, and the prime weapons bundled for 80plat) , to the weekend warrior who could only play maybe once, twice a week, trying to earn plat.

anything's better than trying to trade through fucking IRC whispers like it's 1994

I'll add it if you buy plat goy

hype plays a HUGE part
>more hype == less people willing to sell at all or high prices for parts
>more hype == more people crafting primes == more stock LEAVING the market

>less hype == more people willing to sell dirt cheap
>less hype == less people crafting primes == stock doesnt leave the market

if stock entering market >= "active" stock that swaps hands rubbing very quickly
then price drops because the market is being flooded

if stock entering market < "active" stock that swaps hands rubbing very quickly
then price raises because supply keeps dropping so price rises

its not that the market was flooded, its because nobody wanted the primes
the market was still getting new primes at the SAME RATE as when primes get vaulted
its just that nobody wanted these so nobody was buying them
>economics lessons with a jew 101

What are the best traits to roll on my Ignis Riven?

Atlas prime
Ivara prime
mesa prime
the 3 i would have the most hype for.

>atlas
Last time I saw an atlas it was two weeks ago, the fuck?

I see your point, maybe I thought hydroid prime held hype for his rework.

Do the people asking for trading post not know of the warframeMarket being a trading post with offline/online/Online+Ingame and states what platform they are on? With buy and sell orders available?

Also the trading post for rivens has been live for a little bit.

Atlas is fun. hitting shit is endless
His prime will revive him i think
his upcoming Graxx tennogen will also make him alot more popular i hope :)

If you're trying to strip armor with a base IPS weapon, you'll want as little proc dilution as possible. PHC is good when you want a lot f radiation damage or to bias an IPS weapon toward Gas procs, for example (assuming you ave room for it, which you probably won't.)

>I see your point, maybe I thought hydroid prime held hype for his rework.

>warframeMarket
oh yeah we all use that for pricing shek- "wares"

>riven trading post
ugh creating sell orders are a pain

were also not really talking about third party trading posts but official(tm) [DE] certified first party jewing corners in WF with buy/sell orders being filled automatically

>having an auction house on a relay in wf
It's like a totally new feature!
DE: Nah, you can stay afk in a relay with your hand up like a retard if you want tho.

>trading post for rivens
anyone know the site for the other riven trading that actually works for melee rivens and not maintained by a whiny faggot?

Yeah, I assumed this was the case, as much as I love that +145% elemental damage, switching it out with a 90% convulsion to weigh more towards corrosive is better versus armored opponents. Thanks for the advice.

who the fuck thought ratels were a good enemy design and why

Did they nerf Amprex or something? I suddenly can't give away Rivens that would normally be an easy 100p.

Forums said Rollers weren't annoying enough.

this one?
rivenmods.trade/home
still very low on mod count, tho

>no compilation of steve compulsively rubbing his hands like a jew
>no china steve
YOU ARE LIKE BABY

yeah that's it, thanks

WE NEED MORE STEVES

someone shoop his face onto this

Stop fucking playing her in pubs, I don't want people to catch on and DE nerfing my framefu.

little baby steve poster don't even have the best steves

fug ment

>191006478
minecraft after 1.7.3 was a mistake

yes...yes it was
thankfully minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/hunger-strike exists

Send halp

how to I farm credits and stop being so poor all the time? are the credit boosters for plat worth it?

>BRAZZERS

Give me the rundown on Equinox, my tiny MR8 brain passed on farming Tyl Regor for her parts.

shit

Rundown, you say?

Equinox is shit

But she ugli though.

Equinox has near infinite scaling with maim, and her damage boost isn't a joke either.
Using both forms is useful, but dependent on circumstances. She can sleep an enemy for free finisher damage and that can be extremely useful for a breather in survivals or sorties. She also has a decent heal.

Equinox is great, and variable between her two forms. Build for strength if you want maim/buff equinox, duration if you want sleep stealth builds.

You're really late on this meme. What, gonna post TWO SCOOPS, brah?

I bet you're some kinda CIA nark

I am guessing Inaros is mostly useful for solos

she can
>heal
>auto stun aura that kills anything below 20 easily and severely damages bigger foes
>same aura scales with enemy level and can deal hilarious amount of damage in an aura
>budget speednova
>buff allies skills
and more, get your TODAY!

He's one of the few frames that can show up in most missions without consequence for anyone. He has minor cc, good disrupts, unbelievable survivability so he can self rev if he downs, and high hp and armor.
He's not really a 'team frame' but for pubs most people aren't too team reliant.

Get Guardian Derision + Ack & Brunt w/ Electromagnetic Shielding and run around tanking for random pubs. It's a fucking blast.

I like playing as a lazy healer by smacking my 4 in a sufficient crowd, it keeps people from being downed so much especially in Ruk sorties and is easy CC.

>shitter doesn't have enough credits to trade

credits are the easiest fucking thing to farm in this game

Ok you have few options.
I like credit booster. I find them worth it.

First off, Neptune , the index, low or medium risk are time efficient with huge returns. If you can't do those, try a solo speed run of sechura or heiracon (do the first excavator/any dark sector and leave as soon as you can) for the beefy mission complete bonus. (It should be around 28,000 credits.)

Index credits are applied with a credit booster, so the rewards are doubled with it.

>Postin' to try join the clan
>Or to see if I even can
>Lost my old account to time
>Now I ain't got a prime
>But I'll grind 'em back if I can

Dark Sector on Pluto.
Do either Hieracon one excavation (100 cryo) and you're out or Sechura 5 defense waves and you're out.
I have found that Sechura works better for me as I don't have enough frames or the required weapons to actually defend an excavator and I end up doing 2-3-4 failed excavations for 100cryo which takes too much time.
Therefore I do Sechura 5 waves and it yields 24k-25k credits per run. With boost, it's double. Never go beyond 100cryo or 5 waves of defense as it will only increase with a max of 1k-2k credits each 5 waves. It takes around 5-8 minutes per run so you end up with a profit of 250k-350k credits per hour.

fuck off

______ listed

AAAUHUHHH HUWWWUUUEEWE EUUEUUEUE
*grapples u*

is trade channel filled with scammers?

I bought trinity prime set for 40 plat off someone on warframe market and i see tards advertising sales for it in chat for like 120

I miss when scorpions had the flavor text of 'Makes the pain feel good'
Or when enemies had flavor text under their name in general.

Yes. The masses of trade just want to make money. The foolish be quickly parted with their riches

Feels good man

Just a couple login reward boosters + a single 3-day from Baro took me from 5M credits to 25M within a month via Index farming. If you shell out for a big one, you'll be loaded in no time.

>tfw 400 oxium away from last Vauban part
What should I be building for on him? Range and duration? Should I even put anything into power?

Clem

I tried finding a :clem: image to post, but apparently nobody has pulled the emojis out.

So I crafted vauban the other day and I am having the most _fun_ out of any of the other frames I have used so far

Is the prime version worth it? Or is Vauban too shit in the later game?
i got the 75% discount and bought 1k plat

thats nice and all but why did you post it?

>Or is Vauban too shit in the later game?
Vauban is a CC frame and as such never falls off

Yeah, Vauban is consistently great. Especially if you learn to use his armor shred and concussion mines that stun, or a repelling bastille build. he's very fun.

I thought that was the application process for the clan. Frankly I'm just after Volt again, which is now clan based or something. On my old account he was my favorite frame, but its been years since I've played. I saw the new Plains of Eidolon announcement and thought about getting back into the game.