EN: KotoEli Medfes

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dR1D9eVepyc
exhentai.org/g/1053795/ae475b5c30/
twitter.com/RegitionLee/status/914250754877120513
twitter.com/satohina1223/status/914128553586782210
twitter.com/mmthom35/status/914337218025603072
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Kotori!

I want this Maru so bad. Why are all of her URs so cute?

aquors a shit

song of the day youtube.com/watch?v=dR1D9eVepyc

post cute nesoberi pics

Next Maki UR when?

i really like this drawing, it reminds me another cute childhood friends

Nozomi Power!

For cute gays.

In a month, I think. It's going to be a NicoMaki UR pair. In JP of course.

27k to go.

Wish me luck! I just killed 50 SR just now.
Never killed an SR until now so I hope I don't regret it.
Maybe I should go for the 25BT box instead.
What do you think?

SR/UR
You have a chance of getting 5 URs

5 BT or bust. Go big or go home. And then cry when no URs are pulled.

do the 5bt scout

Do 5 BT

Well, I will have time to get 50 gems at least.

>app keeps closing everytime i finish a song

The only UR I got and it's Rin!
My last 2 UR pulls was Rin so this makes it the third UR in a row that it turned out to be Rin.

CUTE RIN I LOVE RIN NYAAAAAA~!

Did I hit a nerve Maya?

congrats on the seal

The best solo songs are Watashitachi wa Mirai no Hana, Someday of my Life and Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate.
If you think otherwise then you have pure shit taste

nu-m/a/les are never right.

Post event progress.

Fuck this boring event

no

I don't play the game.

Why do people like h-doujins for Love Live when non-h doujins are so much better for heart boners?

I don't play the game.

which one is that?

I just want that Eli card.

exhentai.org/g/1053795/ae475b5c30/

Gotta stay in T2. I'd rather overshoot than miss it.

Getting real tired of medfes

Thank you so much, kind user.

Nico Nii~

Jimoai~ Jimoai~

I have around 9000. I need to make every LP count by avoiding that new Master song until this event is over.

twitter.com/RegitionLee/status/914250754877120513

I want to tease Mari.

Look at this fucking whale.

I wonder how he feels about All Stars

Suicidal

Implying whales care, they will just whale again.

The whales are delusional and still think all cards are transferring to All Stars.

This. Maybe this game will be worth whaling more

You might not want to shitpost too much about that. You might end up eating your own words

If cards were transferring that would have been the first thing they said when they announced All Stars.

No, the first thing they would say is that muse is back. Since that brings money and guess what that's what they said

Leah was on the Aqours 2nd Live:
twitter.com/satohina1223/status/914128553586782210

Still, letting people transfer all their shit would be bad for business, at best you'd get some kind of gem/tickets bonus for moving over.

No, what would be bad for business is not letting the mega-whales transfer cards over. That will cause a huge shitstorm otherwise, but I highly doubt that isn't possible. They use the same common system of SIFID. That wasn't done just out of sheer coincidence.

The BT gatcha has nine idols. There's an 11% chance of rolling best girl. Are these good odds?

>That will cause a huge shitstorm otherwise
Why? It's a new fucking game, they don't have any obligation in transfering old cards from another game. Also, given that's a new game, new whales will come to play it, they're not as unique as they want to believe.

>not mou hitori ja nai yo
absolute shit taste
also aqours solo songs when

Whales will whale regardless, they don't care as long as there are shiny waifus to spend their money on. When you make a new game, you want people to spend money on it, letting people keep their old cards would be counter-productive.

Think of the KF shitstorm that people allude to often here. JP players take their mobage very seriously, especially one as well-known as SIF. It's been around a long time and the whales on that server have a lot of tenure. If those whales don't continue on to the new game, there'll be a problem. They are the type who've spent ~$100k on this game.
It won't be the same otherwise.

Whales move on to new mobages all the time. Even if a few whales quit playing SIF there will be more to take their places and spend more in the first 2 weeks than they normally spend in a year.

t. Poorfag who doesn't know what he's talking about

You're really oversimplifying this. Perhaps if you've never spent money on a mobage, you won't be able to understand the problem that it will cause if transfer isn't possible. Although, as I seriously doubt there will be a huge change to the card system and they share a transfer method, I think data transfer will be possible. Transferring progress is not necessary if they allow that. I'm just of the opinion that if they're gonna make a successor to SIF, they should make it a full successor to it.

>someone is making a completely retarded post
>it's the kemono furfag again
what a fucking surprise

>muh cards ;_;
>Think of the KF shitstorm
Are fucking retarded?

as expected of a dumb honknigger

Of course it won't be the same, it's a new fucking game with new fucking features and new (cards of your) waifus. You don't question whales' rationality, gacha in itself is a fucking scam, but they still burn money in it knowingly.

I don't think you understand how this industry works. Shit like this always happens, hell even servers shutdowns of failed mobages where they just lose money with no compensation.
Also, think on why are they making this new game, are they making this game to keep the same whales that have been playing SIF around? Or are they making this game to get new whales and increase the playerbase? You get it now? If they wanted to keep the old whales they will just keep SIF alive without wasting shitton of money on a new game.

Poor delusional whales. Sure guys, you're definitely keeping your cards. There's nothing to worry about.

lmao

I'm just going to say as a whale who has spent over 4000$ on SIF, even if the cards don't transfer over to All Stars I am still going to whale there too.

Is this your first mobage? You are fucking retarded. Did they let people transfer CG cards into deruste? Whales are whales because they can afford to drop 5 digits on shitty games and not blink an eye, they will just whale again or quit. All SIF whales already have perfect teams and only spend for collection sake nowadays anyway.

>Did they let people transfer CG cards into deruste?
those are completely different games though

M-muh c-cards... Protect me whales!

>Kanan Furshits making retarded posts again
yawn

>The current state of whales
Embarrassing.

AS is still a new game. You're delusional and very uninformed if you think this isn't common practice, or that actual whales will cause a shit storm over it.

Will the whales become even more pathetic the closer we get to release?
>t-they're saving the announcement for the week before launch!

>Most whales don't really care if the cards don't transfer over
>W-Whales BTFO!
Go be a poorfag somewhere else, please.

>mfw actual whales don't give a shit
Feels good to be ELITE

imagine getting in debts and mortgage your house for a dead gacha game

Just imagine being scammed and then crying because you're not getting your money back.

Imagine having a well paying job and not having to worry about dropping 200$ a month on mobile games without making any sort of financial dent.

>He dropped thousands on a dead game while being a poorfag and is now crying about the fact a new game is coming out
Why are poorfags so stupid?

>fucking poorfags we will get our cards in our new game!
>get told
>f-fucking poorfags i didn't care anyway

I don't think it's actually a whale, it's someone trying to be outraged on behalf of whales.

It''s probably some poorfag who spent 2k and thinks that means he's whale status.

Just imagine being that guy!

>poorfags on /llsifg/ who only spent a couple hundred of bucks pretend to be whales
whales from JP know that their cards won't be transferred in the first place.

twitter.com/mmthom35/status/914337218025603072
Based maintenance-san

if they don't care why are they acting so defensive lmao

Spending $1k or more on this game IS whale status, user. Anyone below is dolphin (~$500), goldfish ($100

When All Stars is released they will give all School Idol Festival players 5 love gems and a special title in both games as a reward for being a veteran player.

Why do all of you retards keep acting like SIF is ending after All Stars releases?

I imagine the whales have six figures jobs and don't have to pay rent or mortgage.