Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

textsfromtheemblem.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for hector
no pic

dancers are good

Fuck off reddit.

Reminder that Reposition is as good as Dance.

People who've rolled Shigure, how many orbs did it take you? We have no info on another Halloween banner, and I have about 60 orbs to spare.This is likely his only version, and I want to collect.

Is this your sister, mom or wife?

Remember to act like grown up adults, /feg/!

t. seething redditor

God, i wish that was me

>Lute will be best red mage due to power creep
Hoarding orbs just for you

Charlotte is the one true Fates waifu

>discussion of possible FE6+7 remake
>some user wanted to use the Black Fang members, but others said it would interfere with the story
>they forgot about Rise of the Deliverance DLC
Why not add in some levels revolving around the background of them, all having playable Black Fag members

Raven or Blade Inigo?

Lute is shit. Go away obsidian wasp.

I gave mine Raven TA and moonbow. I'm not sure what to give him for his b skill though. Bowbreaker, QP2, WoM3 or just keep his default b skill.

T. chad /feg/got

Raven

Sister or wife. She's not even a cake so the mommy meme is stupid.

I thought Arthur was afraid of spiders?

Who should my 4th flier be? They'll be getting fed a Hinoka, so they won't be receiving the +6 atk/spd buffs themselves.

FEH whales are this retarded or FGO whales are on another level of autism?

I hope Al gets in FE6 so he gets the game hated as it deserves.

I wish to hold Sanaki!

>using Shitnigo

which one

FIRst reply user always delivers!

All 3

Bowbreaker for arena offense, WoM for everything else

Gotta make do with what I've got user. I'm sure you understand.

Use Odin with Reposition, Dance isnt good.

>Cucklotte.
(lol.

you don't have to be old to be a mom

linking in this thread in case people already moved over

cum now, no more of that!

sorry sweaty selena with repo is better

pls rate team

jesus shit, she's so hot
????

Can someone please give me some advice for Fae? I got a +Atk -Spd one, I need to know if that's good and how should I build her

>discussion of possible FE6+7 remake
>some user wanted to use the Black Fang members, but others said it would interfere with the story
>decide to post without reading the rest of the thread
That was literally suggested you double dork.

god I hate that faggot

Who to promote brothers

I just checked my history and since launch I spent 50 UDS in this game total. Not being too attached to most of the characters helps. I like good artwork as much as the next, but I only really roll for my husbando or broken units.

Uhhhh uhhh but dance bro!!!!

Reinhardt accidentally sat on a freshly painted bench

>You will never get to help Soren pleasure Ike
Why is life so cruel?

Michalis.

don't respond to the shitposter who doesn't know how to greentext

We went over that last thread, learn to read.

>When smashfags actually get to play FE6 and see how utter shit Roy is.

lute

-Spd isn't ideal because she wants to avoid being doubled if possible, but it's workable. You can always merge a better one later. Will still take a bit of investment though, every Fae wants Lightning Breath+ straight up, and yours will probably want Quick Riposte and TA3 to mitigate the speed a little.

She's a prostitute.

>Dont use dance because you might accidentally be stupid like me and get killed with it

>or FGO whales are on another level of autism?
From what I heard, FGO whales are on another plane. I don't understand it myself.

What are these images from

>implying they won't boost his growths.

only good thing about her is Brianna. Everything else is shit

Where are these from? Mod or just random edits?

Soren can't possibly be a boy. I refuse to believe it. Otherwise, my fantasies involving her would become extremely gay. The sight of her modest, smooth chest would be accompanied by a small, cute bulge poking from underneath her robes. My thoughts of rubbing her body would be interrupted by a firm shaft eager to receive my love. My dreams of impregnating her would be replaced by dreams of his warm, pillowy butt resting on my lap. His legs would greedily wrap around my body as I thrust into him. The desperate grip of his love would cloud my mind with pleasure as we climax into heaven. This is what would happen if Soren was a boy, but obviously it could never happen. That would make me a homosexual, and there's no way I'd be gay.

thanks

>overextending
being a fucking retard shouldn't mean it cant be used the same as reposition. I genuinely hope you're just baiting and not actually this dumb, if so congratulations.

Not gonna change that he's a shit Character.

It's too late, Ike.

textsfromtheemblem.tumblr.com

Trip back on Raul.

FGO whales are on another level user.

FEH is too generous to allow such levels of whaling.

Yes, but at the end of the day, she still comes back to you.

That's the most empowering thing of all.

Not Raul, but nice try.

NINO!

If it get's Echoes treatment they won't change shit. Can't fix character writing either.

>empowering
Whatever you say cuck.

But Roy is shit in smash anyway.

That blog delivers a lot of quality content

every character in echoes got updated stat growths

>tfw monthly quest reset tonight

>Can't fix character writing
What if

Go with me on this

They write him better

woah

Thanks my dude

YOU CAN'T EVEN REVERSE SEARCH IT
TWITTER TAGS ARE WORTHLESS
PIXIV IS WORSE
THAT DOESN'T EVEN QUALIFY AS A REACTION ANYMORE JUST SOME BULLSHIT TEASE

Most whales I've spoken to on feg and elsewhere are pretty well adjusted, they can spend several hundred but still have basic necessities and other stuff covered with their income. But then you get a couple horror stories on leddit, like that dad who gave his daughter his cc info only to find out later she's spent over 2k+ of his money without consent on FEH. Or that Ivy League graduate with a wife who spent over 9k and had +10 horse emblem. He had an opportunity to invest 9k IRL but didn't have the money so wanted to take a loan, which confounded his wife to no ends because he was supposed to be able to have that money no problem. A day or some later he wakes up to find his FEH account completely stripped of all 5*, and like over 100k feathers - his wife found out and sent all 5* in his barracks home

There will be crazy whales everywhere.

NINO!

>20+ orbs
>maybe october schedule (?)
I'm ready!

What are some units that would not have been added yet, had they not been included in release? I'm thinking Fir and Shanna for sure, probably Sherena

>implying I do it now
>implying I haven't had that experience, fixed it, and am warning others who might want to pop in a dancer for the first time and be a dumbass with them
not everyone's been playing since launch

>that Tharja build
The pics gave me a laugh though

oh hi mark

Reinhardt.

>GOOD KINFEELS, MY DUDES.
I can't believe i contributed to this dumpster fire

ahaha

(lol

>He doesn't know the undesputed /ourguy/ of /feg/

traced so hard it hurts

>not liking a young, cute and scrappy lord who knows he's not strong but puts on a brave front and gives his all regardless, growing as a character, and eventually becoming strong.
Ummm ok? Sorry he's not le epic invincible man like Ike or Ephraim.

>gamepedia says that Reposition is as good as Dance
>ranks Inigo who can only tank Thundercock or BLyn higher than female Robin and Cecilia who can tank both
(lol

Most of FE6's cast seems pretty dumb to have on the start of the game. I mean, Raigh? Sophia? Shanna? Like, really?

How do you make stale bread better without making a completely different character?