en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Macías_Nguema
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

William the Bastard

Carl Panzram.

Garrosh Hellscream.

Hernan Cortez

Hitler

Nero

Wait, are we talking about people who were evil but also totally radical?

Albert Fish

Jack The Ripper

OP

None of these guys is radically evil

>He thinks that his idea of evil is better than anyone else's.

This is the fucking problem with objective morality. It's all fucking opinions.

Hitler is evil

>Carl Panzram not radically evil
>implying

David Rockefeller.

Fuckin globalist.

YOU MADE ME WHAT I AM, YOU MADE ME WARCHIEF, YOU LEFT ME TO PICK UP YOUR PIECES, YOU FAILED ME!

Daniel the Man Who Raped and Eaten Alive 500 Children While Being a Communist Nazi Black Supremacist

any proof

1/10

You mean they were not Radical enough?

Lavrentiy Beria

Martin Luther

Timur

O•

are you for serious

evil is a spook
but all memeing aside, evil and good are never unadulterated

Guillaume de Nogaret

I can't think of any good side of his.

This tbqh

Have you read Druons novels recently too?

>evil

I believe Stalin takes the cake. Or Pol Pot.
Most other people you mentioned are either irrelevant or not purely evil, like Hitler at least did some good too and Nero was crazy and a Roman.

Muhammad

Marx

What are you talking about, Timur was a fine upstanding Iron Lord. I mean there's the implications of mind control, but it's not permanent and they end up dead anyway.

I'll go with these three.

dang you got me

Was Hitler unironically one of a few good guys of history? I'm not trying to /pol/, he was insane and delusional, but name one person who acted with less self-interest

>implying Stalin did anything wrong

>"emergency" powers
>reducing the legislative body to a bunch of yesmen

Ivan the Terrible.

>send two of your sons wives away to convents because they don't get pregnant fast enough in your eyes
>third one finally does
>shows up one day wearing summer clothes in winter
>beat her for it and force her to miscarry
>son finally finds his balls and tells you off for it
>beat him to death for his impudence
>directly cause the collapse of your ancient dynasty and force Russia into a period of upheaval

Well, he thought himself as the lord and savior of germany

Dirlewanger

Ivan was crazy. Like actually mentally ill.

Hitler did what he thought was best for Germany, I think that op wants someone with no redeeming qualities

Six million proofs

WOW
DEM EYES
SO REALISTIC

Don't know the names because I'm pleb, but there's supposedly a history of Chinese kings and princess who are psychos that act like thier rule is an anime.

Albert Fish is pretty fucking evil.

I can't tell if this is memery or not.

His actions towards the government and Germany's internal policies after the Reichstag Fire are pretty unambiguously bad, user.

Evil you say?

Me.

Skeletor

Not particularly.

Me >:)

Dong Zhao

Enrico I di Guisa

Honestly I'd probably go with Pol Pot.

huguenots were not humans

>May I be damned! I've killed my son! I've killed my son!
>when the mental illness clears for just a moment, leaving you fully aware of what you've just done

Nappy.

Millions died to achieve what exactly? Has any man trod on his own nation more, achieving so little?

Matthew Hopkins seems to have no redemptive qualities...

>evil

Gilles de Rais

its not even hyperbole either

Hitler was evil

No, he wasnt.

Hitler and Catholicism are evil

He had to destroy the Enlightenment. Napoleon ended the age were wars were about imperial succession and profitable colonies and ushered in an age were people fought for what they believed in- Italian and German unification, the end of slavery and the continuation of the democratic experiment in America.

>but name one person who acted with less self-interest

Everyone.

>Turn half of a country into Heaven on Earth
>Evil

???

He has no cartoon villain, singing about how evil he was
He di what he believed was right, but was more into the idealistic side of things so his little german heaven did not last
I would say some Jew, but they do jewish tricks to protect their people and keep their (our) reptilian overlords from geocoding us

I'm not sure what you're asking for? Like cartoon villain evil?

But he didn't destroy the Enlightenment. People still fought over Imperial succession and profitable colonies, as well as a host of other material factors. The Enlightenment wasn't dead until Freud's ideas (which were ideas already expressed by the likes of Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, just using the language of scientific rationalism) about the subconscious become widespread.

Noam Chomsky

More crazy then evil but evil nonetheless,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Macías_Nguema

>Changed national motto to: "There is no other God than Macías Nguema".

Move there to live then

Came here to post this

>pic related
>inb4 "he was just rebelling against tyranny!!" "He just wanted equality!"

Spooking in a spook thread

Jackie Chan

It's a new meme spread by guys who want to seem like they know anything about art

Oskar Dirlewanger

Nicolae Ceausescu

evil doesn't exist. misdirection of free will

Hillary Clinton

Masaji Kitano, Commander of Unit 731

Stirner did believe in evil and the whole fucking point of his philosophy is that humans commit the worst evil when they're blinded by higher morality. Did you miss his analogy about the Arabian guard cutting of that beggers hands because he stole the bread?

This is either a mispelling of Dong Zhuo or someone really, really hates Cao Cao for becoming Duke of Wei...

>Born in East Grand Forks, Minnesota, the son of East Prussian immigrants Johann "John" and Matilda Panzram, he was raised on his family's farm with five siblings. In 1903, at the age of 12, he stole some cake, apples, and a revolver from a neighbor's home. Soon after, his parents sent him to the Minnesota State Training School. While there, he was repeatedly beaten and tortured by staff members in what attendees dubbed "The Painting House", because children would leave "painted" with bruises and blood. Panzram hated this place of torture so much that he decided to burn it down, and did so without detection.

>In late 1905, he was released from the school. By his teens, he was an alcoholic and was repeatedly in trouble with the authorities, often for burglary and theft. He ran away from home at the age of 14. He often traveled via train cars; he later claimed that on one train he was gang raped by a group of hobos.

Poor fucker never stood a chance at a decent life after those experiences.

>"All blacks saw this man as the devil of the Equator...From all the bodies killed in the field, you had to cut off the hands. He wanted to see the number of hands cut off by each soldier, who had to bring them in baskets...A village which refused to provide rubber would be completely swept clean. As a young man, I saw [Fiévez's] soldier Molili, then guarding the village of Boyeka, take a net, put ten arrested natives in it, attach big stones to the net, and make it tumble into the river...Rubber causes these torments; that's why we no longer want to hear its name spoken. Soldiers made young men kill or rape their own mothers and sisters."

If that isn't the definition of atrocity, I don't know what is.

He attempted genocide of the Jews and killed people with disabilities and other groups of people for a "racial purity" and invaded other countries. This man is evil camel shit.

Zhang Xianzhong is up there for sure

Belgians really must have had a LOT of suppressed rage to lash out like that on those poor Congolese, damn.

> that one guy/gal you think is evil
evil is entirely subjective, we as humans have a few guidelines as to what is bad based on whats detrimental to our society, such as killing for what seem to be arbitrary reasons, everything else is

cultural indoctrination