>we could've had queen's wrath 2.0
>instead the event is something we could always do in d1
Queen's Wrath was doing the same shit for new shit
This is doing the same shit for the same shit
Yet people will defend this

c:

C:

C:

At least we got heroic modifiers for missions on QW. I got buttfucked by those Shanks because I thought it was a regular story mission, only to find they were shielded and did more damage because of the burn.

>tfw no Hawthorne gf

uriels gift

its actually worse than d1 since theres a chance you cant even get 1 entire set from a vendor
i hit my cap and im still missing legs + class item

I haven't seen the Genuine Autism poster in a few days

failsafe is ________

>tfw no qt bf to play destiny with

>tfw no emissary gf

>I deleted my nighthawk because I needed shards
Send help

LESS THAN A MONTH NOW

when do we think the Ahamkara are gonna return to ensure we hold up our end of the bargain having used the knuckles of eao?

updated with all classes
>Titans can reach 8 Rec without Mods max
>Hunters can only reach fucking 5 Rec without Mods max
and notice how none of the Warlock stat patterns have bloat in them compared to Titan and Hunter Recovery frame

Hunter would still be getting roundly fucked even if faggot bungie puts frames on RNG

a cock sleeve for your fallen bull

Alpha team raid carries when

can someone explain this chart to a retard

Go to your vault.

What is that abomination

>needing shards
Literally how

>metal neckpiece of the warlock raid chest bends whenever character turns their head

This irritates the hell out of me. Is it so hard to disconnect those skeleton nodes from the armor?

It's not like it's useful in a raid anyway

>tfw no Asher Mir gf

An anorexic exo

Looks more like this

What does the r* deal give in-game? The cans are unclear

What's the worst map in the game a why is it Emperor's Respite?

blue engrams, up to 24 of them

this is one of the shittiest OPs in a long while

Fucking lol

top grid is Titan, middle grid is Hunter, bottom grid is Warlock
"Frame" refers to whatever Frame the armor piece (of that class) is
"Node A" is the top toggle node, "Node B" is the bottom toggle node
Base attribute are the base attributes with the nodes deactivated

you can have either Node A or Node B active meaning that it adds 1 point to the related attribute (when active)

This is what happens when /v/ won't fuck off and leave.

What's the "Oh fuck I'm bad please regen my health :(" class for Hunter? Currently playing Striker Titan.

Post warlocks.

There isn't one, but I guess you could stealth away and pray the enemy doesn't have any common sense.

What armour is this?

Raid head
NM arms
Raid chest
Eververse legs

All with New Monarchy Diamonds shader.

Raid set with NM shader.

Damn, I should do the raid. That chest piece is nice as hell.

>when do we think the Ahamkara are gonna return to ensure we hold up our end of the bargain having used the knuckles of eao?
I'm leaning towards the idea that the Ahamkara are the Worms. Based on the Book of Sorrows, we know the Hive's agreement required them to become hosts for their larvae of the Worm Gods. I'm also leaning towards the theory that the Leviathan is a Worm, as well, based on the symbolism in the raid and the Emperor lore book.

So, probably D3

Arcstrider + combination blow is the closest you'll get.

Fuck Warlocks. Post Titans instead.

>Lore mentions tgat the ahamkara grant extraordinary power, but the cost was determined to be too great
>the leviathan grants valid immense wealth and power, and presumably builds all the copies
>but the cost is entire planets worth of raw materials
I kinda like the idea, but now it makes me wonder, is the worm the size of the ship? Do the they simply never stop growing? That would sort of make sense since Oryx talks about how his worm had an exponential growth in hunger the stronger he got.

*grants calus immense wealth and power
fucking phone posting kill me

Here's to hoping that Bungo isn't just setting up the stage to use Calus as an individual under the influence of a Worm God driven by gluttony and that it turns out there's 7 total Worm Gods, each representing a deadly sin, with the Ahamkara being agents of the seven greater Worm Gods.

calus's selected > literally all other shaders

Pleb tier taste

On that line of reasoning, which sins would the worm god (or gods iirc) would be hive be beholden to?

paladin/10
Good shit, user.

How do some vendors have 300 engrams sometimes? Do you need to be 305 for that?

wrath

Wrath

It was more of a joke based on Bungie's fascination with the number 7. Though, for a serious answer, Oryx probably represented wrath.

Wrathmind.

Uriel's Gift

>there's so little to do haven't bothered playing since tuesday

what a disappointing game

>there's so little to do in my life I haven't played any video games since PC beta came to a close

what a disappointing existence

Joke or not I honestly wouldn't put it past them. Pride fits for ghaul, gluttony for calus. I don't really buy wrath for oryx though. Even after his dad died, he didn't even seem all that mad about it in the books of sorrow.

This might be a little bit beyond Bungies current writing pedigree, but what if they turned he idea on its head? Instead of calus and oryx and other darkness dudes representing the sins, what if they were more like perversions of the seven heavenly virtues? Calus is a pervision of charity with gluttony, he's decadent but invites you to party on his space yacht. Oryx is a perversion of prudence or maybe fortitude with wrath, he wants to live out to the end of everything, and murders literally everything he can to that end. I feel like you guys might be onto something though.

It's not wrath through anger at his people dying, it's the wrath he inflicts by the very ideals of the sword logic.

>no Staten
Nah, they're just puddle deep depth aliens that we shoot at

Please. Every time I hear any of the few interesting tracks in D1 or D2 I can't help but wonder how much better they'd be with Marty still behind the wheel. Remembering how staten got fucked is just too much.

>7 deadly sins
nah senpai;

Akka
Eir
Ur
Xol
Yul

That makes a lot of sense actually, nice.

Kinda rude for Bungie to include a word that translates to "annoying old woman"

Yeah, I said that it was just a joke due to Bungo's fascination with the number 7. But if we're going to take this conversation seriously, is right that wrath is sword logic.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little reply up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the reply. The "epic" Uriel's Gift, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a garbage video game. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Destinycuck NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "Uriel's Gift." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Alright so
Pride = Ghaul and red legion
Gluttony = Calus and his naked bather gaylords
Wrath = Oryx and his edgy sisters and kids
Avarice = the vex? They want to overrun every universe and leav only themselves in their wake
Envy= The Fallen, they literally tried to Zerg the traveler at twilight gap
Sloth and lust =???

>Avarice
fucking what

we're lust
>tfw no mara sov gf

Two spots for a flawless trials card
lets do this shit

Sloth are the super slow Pyramids.

This. Eao was actually a hive worm god. And Calus is actually a worm since he says oh, champion mine, but we just never see his true form

avarice = greed
Go read a book, user.

carry me daddy

Despite me memeing throughout this thread, I don't think that Calus is actually a Worm. More specifically, he as an agreement with a Worm. Almost like a Cabal version of Oryx, so to speak.

Actually, because I believe this, based on the imagery in game and the implications in the lore book, I find Ghaul to be the most interesting antagonist yet, as Calus is the Emperor he rebelled against, and, instead of succumbing to the Darkness, he chose the path of the Light. And, despite the Consul's urges otherwise, he wished to prove his worth to the Traveler, rather than taking it by force.

That is, until he snapped when the Speaker revealed he actually doesn't commune with the Traveler and the Consul killed the current Speaker. We saw an unbreakable villain break, without intervention from the protagonist (us). Ghaul had nothing to do with the Darkness or the Worms or the Ahamkara.

I see Ghaul as the tragic hero of his own story. He definitely isn't evil like say, the Hive..

Can I get a link to whatever proof there is that Ahamkara are worms?

>Worms or the Ahamkara.

the worms are ahamkara. both are the same thing.

Dude, just go read Books of Sorrow

thats not what I asked for famalam

That's 3/4
if you can hold your own just fuckken get in here

they literally call worms dragons dude and they speak the same, so it means they are the same. that's why calus is an ahamkara/worm god in disguise

SABAKU NO WA ORE NO TARARUSU DA

Get the fuck in here for flawless trials

He absolutely is. He's the orphan with big dreams, who was exposed to nothing but conquest his entire life. He spent a lifetime proving his worth to Emperor Calus, with whispers from the Consul, telling him of something greater. The greater he sided with was the greater teased by the Consul, which was the Traveler. He wanted to prove himself to the Traveler, like he did with Calus. Without direct exposure to either side, he chose the Light, not the Darkness.

In an alternate Vex simulation, the Cabal were the alien race Guardians were closer with, not the Fallen.

Because of the Book of Sorrow, we know the Ahamkara and the Worm Gods have identical linguistic traits. From this, we can imply that the Ahamkara are either agents of Worm Gods or the Worm Gods themselves. Not only that, but we also know that the Worm Gods are gigantic creatures with huge jaws, teeth and sport wings. Either the Ahamkara are Worm Gods or are a link below the Worm Gods.

This information provided in the Book of Sorrow continues in the Cabal lore book provided with D2, which shows Calus uses similar linguistics. And based on what we know about the Leviathan, through raid imagery and concept art, it's also safe to assume Calus is serving an Ahamkara or a Worm God, assuming they aren't one in the same. The living organism named the Leviathan (which doesn't appear to be the same Traveler disciple named the Leviathan, though they could easily be related) seems to be a Worm of some sort

can I get 300 gear from trails?

>huge boss damage isn't useful

is dat some teen kaoru

Are we going to get a Crucible playlist?

Its maki

Yes you can, but sorry we are full for now

Anybody know how much the bonus damage on kill clip is? Side note, are high impact archetype hand cannons consistently a 3 shot kill in crucible?

I have some blue with kill clip and huge impact, and im wondering if i could just keep riding kill clip for 2 shot kills for days.

They are probably similar but different entities. Calus seems to be influenced by an ahamkara, but knows of the negative influence of the hive worms. Not only that, but ahamkara are never stated as being bad, only a potential threat in the wrong hands. Worm gods on the other hand, are clearly deceptive and evil.

Worm Gods can grow to be extremely large. The dreadnaught was carved out of a worm god bone.

Warlocks

>They are probably similar but different entities
Not sold on this. Went a tad bit more in detail here I think Ahamkara are either a step below or the Worm Gods themselves. It's almost as if they're a different step in the evolution of the larvae...