/fhg/ For Honor General

Previous thread - >Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2643681
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I very rarely if ever make new threads on Veeky Forums so I may have fucked up the OP.
If it's not satisfactory, make it yourself you lazy fucks.

First for pizza I guess.

reminder that 7'5 is the average height of those suffering from autism

This. If you're under 7'6 at LEAST you probably fall for baitcharts and get assblasted when people call you autistic on the regular.

Happy birthday Veeky Forums! What a year it's been.

"hey we need new armor"
"dude just stick blades on the armor lmao"
good thing we can find non shitted on armor

That’s why there is blade versions they make 4 plain ones and then modify them

>Highlander's spear volley feat can go through ceilings, unlike catapult or arrow storm
I didn't realize the Scots invented bunker busters

Everybody is busy farming it seems.

Tell me that I totally didn't mishear gladiator screaming "EXPLOSIOOON!" like an aspie when he uses catapult

Warden just goes "Catapult, fire!"

Which triggers me since the command "Fire!" in a pre-gunpowder era is an anachronism.

>t. lindybeige

It's the same for all heroes. Everything you get are just edits of the originals, for some they actually tried to do something more different looking though. Like that helmet for warden that looks like there was a lawbringer head glitched on you. Still just a texture edit but at least not just a reskin.

>try to level up peacekeeper
>game crashes

I think Ubisoft might've fucked themselves because non-Knight armor has less potential for variety this way.

>Oh hey a pizza party......
On the subject of parties, tell me /fhg/. Who have you leveled up this weekend? I've done nobu, Glad, and Highlander

When does the double XP end? And should I learn Orochi while waiting for Ronin?

Got Highlander and Warden to Rep 7.

Mainly Warden, a tiny bit of valk and Dredd

According to a "trust me, my dad work for ubisoft", Ronin will be a DUOOL WIIELD faggot with a fixed guard vanguard/assassin hybrid, he also have some deflect, so it may not be a bad idea to practice with Orochi to get some ebin deflect practice.

Bumped my Warden up to rep 7. Was already pretty close, so I've actually ended up closer to Rep 8 now.

Tempted to grind it out so I can just get Legendary gear from now on, but I've got shit I should be doing.

Also, because all the green gear I've gotten so far has been the old shit with higher stats. I think I've gotten one hilt I haven't seen before.

You mean according to that reliable source that was right about literally everything released so far?

Merely a word of caution, he was right about a lot of things but not all.

No he's spot on most of it user. There was one user who was a faggot about the name change in the season, but the leak never really specified title names of seasons. Just Ubisoft and there road ahead preview.

Warden from 5 to 7
Highlad from 6 to 7
Gladiator from 2 to 3
Shinobi from 5 to 6
And not done yet.
If I overdo it I will have barely anything left to level. And I'm only having fun when I am levelling something at this point. fuck.

I always hear it as "EXPOSE HIM"

ded game

wrong general,it's not the mordhau one user

I think you meant absolver as well user. I'm still surprised that someone hasn't made a new general.

>He's spot on on most of it
Yes, that's basically what I said
>He was right about a lot of things but not all
For exemple he initially claimed that Centurion would be a vanguard/assassin that'd have a reflex guard and thinking back you can really tell that initially Centurion/Gladiator were the same character
Regardless, I'm just saying "don't take everything as granted", nothing more

if i'm not mistaken, centurion originally did have a reflex guard but they decided it was "too much" or something. i don't have a specific source on this, but i remember roman saying something about this

I remember this too but I can't remember if it was real or from the leaks.

I'm liking my current sword, I went with the blade as I like to think my Warden is now a bit more "experienced" and should allow himself a nice little thing, but not overly gaudy either.
My only problem is the hilt, I'm not sure if I like it or not, anyone got a suggestion? I was thinking going with the Magnus hilt.

He said Gladiator would fight with a trident and net, not a buckler.

Magnus hilt is nice, but my Soulsfag fashion senses dislike using a blade and guard from the same set.

For comparison, my old one

Incoming post bitching about Brawl

Swordfu thread?

It doesn't bother me as much.
I wanted a straight guard but you don't really have a lot of options with them, they're either huge as fuck or overly decorated.

Yeah share your shit, /fhg/

I went for a three lions motif, one on the pommel and two on the guard. I have three lions embroidered on my cape as well.

Fendrel chest as well?

Nah, I was thinking of going for Fendrel chest and lion engravings on my shoulders, but the shoulder engravings are barely visible.

Damn, I'm going to miss going from rank 6 to rank 11 in one game when double XP is gone again.
Champ status + Double XP + 3 orders complete in one match = loadsa dosh

I'm a phoneposting consolefag but here. I REALLY want that curved blade that's in the Legendary tier, my Warden is fucking Rep 10 and I've opened over 10k steel worth of weapon crates, but haven't gotten it even once. I saw a Rep 8 Warden with it a few games ago and my blood boiled.

>Complete multiple order on a decisive victory with champion status
>Game shower me with so much items and level up reward I can't get through the entire shit without the countdown timer beeping

why?your sword looks good

Because it looks unlike any other Warden blade in the game, and I like unique and rare things. Plus it looks fucking awesome when you impale someone with it and the curved point sticks out their back. I don't care about the the rest of pic related cuz the green and gold is stupid, I just want the blade.

I wonder how a combination of Caliburn Blade, Sheeden Guard, and Aleister Hilt would look.

>doing some edgy skullshit look
>not going for the flashy look that fits the term hero much better
seriously it makes me want to vomit when people fail at fashion so badly post flashy heroes

Finally hit Rep 40. They should just make Double XP the new standard, honestly.

This shit alone sold me on Warden. He's just the most aesthetic motherfucker in the game.

i think Ubi does really good single player games and from the looks of it, they will be even better this and the next year. but they can't do good multiplayer games. (maybe having the double xp every other weekend would make the three weeks go past quickly so they could release AC: Origins.

So this is autism's true final form...

He was right about both at the time of posting. Roman has mentioned that cent used to have reflex and that glad had a net.

Ok Mr. Hunter

What the fuck

Him and Lawbringer are definitely the most "pleasing" to customize, you have a lot of options available.
Kensei can be good but it can't be hard to get some nice thing going with his clothes.

That's because armored knights are like mecha.

I don't know man, take Raider, he's just the absolute worse, half his customization option are tattoos that you barely notice, engraving is utterly pointless on him, the only thing really worth of customization is the napkin he hang on his pants

That is the shit that turned me off Raider, coincidentially. The only thing that you can really notice a difference in is the helmet, and there's only basically three noticeable distinctions anyway.

serious question
how?how do you not get bored of playing the same hero all over again?

Will they ever implement effective matchmaking?

>AD MORTEM a downed conqueror
>he disappears from our universe

>what this says about you as a fighter
You are the most pure and honorable knight that has ever existed. You have truly mastered the art of the longsword, and none can best you in battle. Your armor is a masterpiece, your feats legend. You fight with the utmost respect and skill. Every top attack your opponent commits to gets crushing counterstrike'd. Every mistake your opponent makes gives them a one-way ticket to the shoulder vortex. None can stand before the king of the Knights. Unfortunately, you also are have crippling autism.

>you also are have crippling autism
Fuck, I played myself.

I like swords.

he was so autistic that it rubbed off on you as you wrote that post

ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU REP 34 NOBU. GARGLE THESE NUTS IVE GOT THE LAST ORANAMENT!!!!!!!!

that's 2b right
and fucking gib sauce

This

I mained Warden/LB just for their looks, Cent has some great options as well

Sorry no can do. Got that off a 2B dump thread like 7 months ago.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2643681

>Get into dominion.
>Enemy team
>Centurion
>Shinobi
>PK
>Nobushi

I'm out.

Fuck y'all niggers, I'm out.

>he doesn't know

Conqueror is fucking cancer in Dominion. He can just turtle better than any other hero, because of Superior Block and because he has the fastest dash-bash in the game (that also confirms damage) which he can do in response to anything you try. Characters like Warden can't even punish a whiffed shield bash at all.

>baby's first All-star team
kek. It's double XP and stats don't matter, the more XP the better

If you are playing on PC, it might be because the player count is low enough that the matchmaking have to match high-ranks with low-ranks in order to get players into a game in a quick manner.

t. Ghost Recon Online shitter

Well he's a 1 dimension character that reflects his mains perfectly. Ubi is adding moves to him, but imo a shield character has ruined this game enough(I have PTSD of turtle meta) literally anything is better then another full shield user, they are nothing but just block and sit back.

>Be doing well in Dom.
>Have highest score of 800 in game with second being my team mate at 400.
>winning.
>so close to victory.
>pic happens.
>ask friend what happened to match.
>Team Lost.

Like, in a duel I can just play Twitch Reflexes Test Minigame with the Conqueror, turtling right back at him and trying to interrupt bash attempts with a light, but in Dominion this would take way too fucking long and he'd get backup.

I unironically think Conq is overpowered in Dominion because he's the one character where it's literally impossible to kill him -quickly- unless he's AFK/retarded. You can't even bait anything out of him because he doesn't need to parry and shield bash is so fucking quick.

Centurion and kensei are better

You forget the free GB on blocked heavies his ganks are unbearable and the time snap shit makes his lights unreadable

You're not wrong

600ms lights become 500ms etc.

Centurion also has armor that completely changes his look shame no one uses the Byzantine armor

???
Gotta name for the armor that I could check or a screenshot.

These Monster Hunter weapons look so cool. I hope that Ubi takes inspiration and add some of these to the game. :)

Not oversized and furry enough to be MonHun weapons.

I'll never understand this generals massive hate boner for non-realistic shit. It's not like they look terrible and realism isn't a thing that should dictate weapon designs in a purely fictional battle simulator.

Because you can only get these Non-realistic designs at higher tier. Was it so hard for them to make it so I could change look to a lower tier weapon anytime.
And the fact alot of lower tier weapon are either nicked/damaged/rusted and there are very few weapons with clean version of them.

It’s 100% a sword and shield set

You don't need to be a realismfag to dislike gaudy, overdesigned weapons. There's other ways to make a weapon look cool besides GOLD AND SERRATIONS AND ANIMAL MOTIFS

>no good emote spam for glad
Why even live?

spam lock on and unlock, if you get the timing down it's nice spam.

this and sometimes (mostly kangs) they completely clash with any outfit

maybe the last one,but the others are too shitty even for Mh standards

Reminder that those are not birds in the sky

I love everything about this.
"Did that Conq Just? . . Back to fighting for glory."