pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Shitkura

Got a +atk Olivia. Would she be worth it with LAD, Poison+, and maybe some ally support?

FUN~

Rape Olivia!

TOP AND RIGHT NEVER FAIL ME BOYS

>Elise with tits completely ruins her appeal
Absolutely wrong.

Olivia is cute.

Why is Sakura such a complete waste of a roll in Heroes?

>friendly gothic lolita ruined by boobs

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK

shitpost line
no shitposts allowed after this point

>rolled a great IV Inigo who was exactly who I wanted
>kind of want to try for a +Spd Inigo or an Axura
Someone stop my sinful hand from rolling

no

>already got a perfectly rapeable Azura
>tempted to keep rolling for useless Olivia because muh dick
What do I do?

Do it.

GHB when?

What will Goetia's effect be?

>Sakura bulliers
truly the most bitter of people. Take a seat hunies

Jack off a rethink the current situation.

Is that...

>While anons were arguing about which little sister was the best, they all got cucked when the little sister they love got IMOUTO'D by the little sister they hate

roll with your dick for Olivia!

>healer
Better than Bartre but not as good as Hinata.

Talk me out of this
Soren is +Atk

You have all month. Use your current Inigo, find out if you want anyone else this month and then roll. Voila, you miss out on all the regret.

Might do
The Halloween banner will probably be mediocre like most of the seasonal ones

They need to stop getting cordelia's va to do characters

Why? She's pretty good

>implying Cuckurafags are completely bitter after they got first rounded by the superior little sister.

You silly goose, they're sharing my semen via tribadism and with their tongues.

>*aren't completely

That looks like a waste of fury and desperation. Just promote another nino, not like feathers and illiterate retards are hard to come by.

It's Cockura you slime.

It's a Purple weapon and has triangle advantage over all colors, but you can't use it unless you have the A skill Shadowgift equipped.

Frederick dressed as Donnel?

>wanted Indigo because Rhrinhard and Blyn
>Get Azura'd
Fuck. She even has +HP/-ATK IVs so she is ultra shit. Not even triangle adept will make her useful. Fuck

you tried

12 days.

I miss Liam O'Brien

Same fuck that hoe
I want to roll for another chance Inigo but Idk what I would do if she spooks me again
FUUUUUUUUCK

>wanted Aqua or Olivia
>got Bartre and Gaius

Felicia is the cutest! Spending time with my lovely wife is the greatest thing in the world! I care about her more than anything! She could not possibly be more perfect! I love Felicia!

We tried our best and proved our love for her, the results don't change that. Truly best imouto, we are blessed.

Started training a cavalry team since I got a decent Thundercock, Cecilia, Eliwood and Roderick.
However, I gave Hone Cavalry to Cecilia who as it turns out keeps coming up short of one shotting what she needs to oneshot.
Should I slam Triangle Adept on there and/or try to get another Gunter so I can replace Eliwood's Ward Cavalry with Hone?

for HALLOWEEN

>wanted Elincia
>got Marths, Ogmas and Seliphs
>finally say fuck it and roll blue for Nephenee
>first orb gets me Oscar'd

Her sister is cute too

Roll for her because she's a colorless dancer that way you can justify it

>Sanaki dom'ing Tharja

Not ideal but not a bad idea either

>Roll a +res -hp Lewdivia
>Still want to roll more of her

WHY ?
Im even f2p what is this feeling

nerds

It's bladetomes being foddered, user.

I know the symbolism!

But you can't deny what the visuals look like

I'm also just curious about seeing that play out

Flora is an okay gal since she hates Kamui as much as I do.

It's weird too considering this is a huge cut above the usual quality of this artist.

>only wanted a single dancer off the banner, then I'd save orbs because f2p and barely have any left
>got Azura in no time flat
>Olivia's art is steadily increasing my urge to roll for her
HELP

>I-I'll just roll one more
>rolls 7 more
>spent $800

So this is... the feeling of.... whaledom.....

YURIA-SAMA

what if Tharja doesn't make it into Warriors even through the DLC

Smash 5!
FEW2!

>flawless arena run
>get less points than an earlier run with the exact same team with deaths
>gonna rank down regardless
trying to get into tier twenty is so much harder now, just another reason to hate B-Lyn for boosting Cav shitters win rate
At least BK will be a focus soon so I can go ham with Armour BTS while every shitty lowers their score with whatever dancer they end up using

>it's announced that Smash 5 will have an additional character from one of the 3DS Fire Emblems
>Raul's reaction when it's Camilla instead of Tharja

Lyn keeps getting more and more obsessed as IS notices her popularity, she should have never won cyl.

Remember when Tharjafraud said that he wasn't sure Lucina would make it into Warriors

So, I have a 5* Ogma lying around. Who wants Brave Sword+? Should I give it to Eirika?

i don't remember any of the other TT units having been bonus units.

yeah

It is okay to put Fury2, LaD2, QR2 on my units?
I have no fodder and I'm a poorfag

Never give it to a unit with less than 35 attack. Chrumb and Alphonse want it the most, the horses typically like their prf more or don't have the attack for it.

Can we expect this mysterious dancer next year?

I'm here just to say Linde is cute, that's all.

just use speed +3

Who is this?

Robin's final smash is redone so it can summon Chrom, Donnel, Nowi, Tharja or Morgan.
Chrom does normal damage, Donnel does less damage, Nowi does more damage, Tharja makes the attack heal and Morgan restocks Robin's tomes double.

can't you answer that question yourself?

no. get money.

..and Tharja would be in her place?

Yeah, good times..

gross

No idea. She does do some adorable roars from time to time.

>4 sessions with no greens
Aaand there go my monthly orbs, I can't remember the last time I got a 5* below 4%

We haven't had a new GHB in like 2 months so he might end up popping up, or it could just be that archer chick again which would blow. Regardless, dance dance revolution next week is gonna be painful.

Why is PA.Olivia is extra THICC

Is that what happens post marriage and birth ?

>Hope we'll never die
Lucina you stupid bitch people die get over it.

When

Sounds stupid as fuck
As expected of Sakurai

When you get a better artist to draw her, yes.

>33 orbs
>want to roll but already have 2 dancers and don't really need more
>have plenty of Lyn and rein counters so don't need inigo cheese
>other banners are trash
>having to burn stam pots farming the October orb quests so I don't roll for anything on impulse

I don't think ima make it boys

>I have no fodder
You haven't rolled a million bartres, jeigans and subakis? And you literally have a free Hana for LaD.

As long as Arena assault exists, if you don't have 7 unique dancers you never have enough.

Olivias gotta get in shape for her next performance! hips wider than shoulders!

Who is that 5* unit you want /feg/?
I want a Luke cuz cav memes and brave sword and a Tana because Guidance seems fun to use

I very rarely use dancers in AA, until the last 2 maps or if I absolutely have to run them.

>+spd/-hp GreenZura with the first 5 october orbs

I'm so happy! Now I wish I can get either Olivia because she's the only one I like from the banner, and Shigure for his tome.
I hope you guys get what you want if you're still rolling on the banner and have a great day, /feg/!

>He runs dancers
{ROFL

same here, user. i don't even use dancers typically outside of leveling and the first two runs in TT and i got pa olivia already. only thing that keeps me from losing my impulse control is that i won't get anything with 57 orbs anyways.

>hips wider than shoulders
That's normal for women, for men it's shoulders wider than hips.

>that
>thicc

I feel like playing Fates again and never finished Revelations because it was shit. Should I give Rev another try or just replay Conquest/Birthright?