League of Legends General - /lolg/

Asian Bird dad edition

>191020954
eyosongive.us

>Pick'em
pickem.lolesports.com/share/series/4/user/196324/leaderboards/list/invite/oGS015iaEDu7jHw7b6qd/343354

I wanna cuddle Jinx

free tyler1

i like riven

4th for Riot Betabitch getting fired

>that OP

Who's the best father figure in League?

xth for Syndra

Jinx wanna stick a rocket up your ass and send you flying. For fun.

What happened?

>Tyler gets unbanned to compensate

previous thread

Azir went out of his way to selflessly save Sivir, so yeah him.

because trinity, titanic, botrk and rageblade outclass it, then after 2 damage items he needs to go tank/maw/sterak anyways

This

>view reddit comments defending riot and calling /ourboy/ t1 toxic
>click someone's post history
>see this

Dang... So this... This is the power of Reddit..

A rioter wished death threats on tyler1 in the discord and the news broke onto the front page of reddit.

RIOT is such a good company and league has such a cancer community, they don't deserve this

>'pro' players being carried by random Koreans
interesting

xth for Fortune

Whoa. . . I guess it's true that only cultured gentlemen browse reddit.

Who is your favorite toplaner lolg? Mine is Lu.. I mean Jax! Haha, hahaha, ha-ha!

>It wasn't Daniel Z Klein
surprising

Yooo! Damn son!

it shouldve been, i cant wait until that prick gets what he deserves

some rioter with emotional capacity of a 10 year old wished t1 death on discord while posting on his verified account, reddit caught wind of this and now the baby is crying on discord making a victim of themselves

You're right they don't deserve that toxic son of a bitch sanjuro or whatever ruining their public image. Fuck that guy.

>the person wishing death on a 22 year old is some 40 year old nu male

What a surprise.

>Tyler1 builds fanbase on flaming
>gets flamed
>his fans are mad
Really makes you think...

I hope he's next. fuck that faggot. He's full on damage control on reddit too, bringing good news and trying to act nice win back public opinion.

I-i made it..
to gold 5..

i think he ran back into his cuckshed after the backlash he recieved

best boy

a emasculate millenial cuck, i didnt expected anything different

He's built his fanbase on reform, you nitwit.

How far can one go maining Jax?

t. Level 19

>wake up
>a rioter wished cancer to tyler1
>after tyler said he didn't want to be involved in league anymore some days ago.

lmao

>it's okay for an employee of a billion dollar company to flame because well the guy flamed a year ago lol
Kys

What did he do?

The beta rioter: wishes death upon people he doesn't like like a little bitch, would get bitch slapped irl, unironically thinks his shit free to play kids game is comparable to an actual sport

The alpha male: comfronts his enemies irl like the gentlemans of the past did with duels, don't wishes death upon people and if he does he would do it with his own hands, literally improving everyday of his life, creative can do everything from clown to cook, knows that the game isn't comparable to real sports so he betters himselfs everyday with exercises

>that .gif

I wonder if I got Ezreal's model/skeleton and rigged it if I could redo and send it to Riot for free shit?

Or Anthony Burch.

How I wish it was either of them, though.

I am selling EUW summoner name "woman" for 30 euro if anyone wants it.

it's the irony that makes it funny in the first place, his fans (80% of reddit) are just jumping on the bandwagon bringing the numale down

Don't worry about it, you are probably going to be bad at league even after you get to lvl 30

>t1 getting some shit talked about him
>riot getting dissected on reddit
all is well in the world

>a year ago
Haha, epic jokes.

to challenger
but really champion doesnt matter that much
first get used to combos so micro and read on builds whatever then macro how to play around the map then just find something u have fun with

Who else can't wait for our boy to start training for the LCS?

>tfw you will see T1 pop off and banter in the pro league in your lifetime

COMFY FEELING BOYS.

>it is ok for a billion dollar company employee to wishes cancer upon a 22yo kid fucking around in a stupid free to play kids game

If you defend tyler1 you are a literal reddit hypocrite

Didn't tyler1 tell teammates to kys though.

How do I into runes now? Haven't played in 7 months. Is it still hybrid pen on almost everything?

Yes, he did. Multiple times.

no takers?

Kys doesn't mean literally kill yourself. If you can't understand that you should kys yourself brainlet.

t. numale

It's been a year since he has been "toxic". He built his brand around being reformed, you retard.

>t1
>esports pro

Doesn't he just OTP Draven?

I wish you get depressed and kill yourself, but literally

a sign of autism is not understanding false equivalences btw

he got top 15 playing tristana before getting banned again

no
just copy the pros till u figure out urself

please elaborate further

reposting this

He has like an 80% win rate across 6 different ADCs or some shit like that. He said since Draven was always banned he was forced to play different champions. And since he plays like 30 hours at a time, he gets some good practice in.

kys

No, he initially built his brand for being a toxic cunt.

Then it revolved around the whole ban controversy and then "reforming" himself or some shit.

where can you even see the pros runepages tho

lkys

probuilds

Heh, too late kid, I'm already on antidepressants.

Kys, is clearly just banter. Just joking around with your buds. A lot different from saying you want someone to get cancer and die.

I want to cuddle Vi

>Regular player flames and feeds regularly on stream
>Permabanned
which is ok
>Riot employee
>Can't wait for someone to get cancer and die
Players and Rioters are hold up to different standards. Riot even forces players to have good public behavior, and so do their employees

Tyler should still be banned, and that Rioter fired

>oh my riot jew overlords are always right y-you f-fucks!!

the absolute starte of lolgee

at what point can i solo dragons on elise?

He had 100-1K viewers when he was toxic. He was a fucking nobody. He started getting big when he began to reform after his ban.

New fag. Do some research and quit basing everything you know off a year old Reddit thread.

>pick'em master
>who will win

What fucking kind of quests is this shit? i JUST WANNA PLAY THE GAME AND EARN TOKENS i DONT HAVE FUCKING FRIENDS TO GROUP WITH

Nah, they're a bunch of immature or mentally ill beta manchildren over there and today's drama is the final straw that basically confirms that fact.

REQUESTING A JUST EDIT OF THIS

SOMEONE. ANYONE.

This is Sona Buvelle

reminder that when league dies everyone will fade way because they are a bunch of talentless hacks, oddone who? rainman who?

but tyler will eb forever cause he can do everything

Never saw this piece. Saved.

>ff@20 emote
>its cool how they push this mentality then end up having to ban people for it
If people weren't so weak as to be/attempting to turn themselves into a negative nancy, these would easily be baseline amusing and fun elements to the game. Like those times you agree to just CS, or someone asks you to spare them because a teammate horribly screwed them over, etc. Stupid, but amusing moments, if people's first thought wasn't to BM with them.

god reposts on what he said

>/our/

if you're full hp have potion and finished jungle item you should be fine I think. The problem is it takes so long you put yourself behind in gold

>people that nuthug streamers
literally why?

But you may call her Thunderthighs McChicken.

>reddit1, who got popular entirely through reddit exposure
>our

AYY

...i want to sex her

>Your jungler Ezreal refuses to gank anywhere else than the GP (our side) vs Zed lane
>Zed literally just walks out of threat or chooses to kill Ezreal then blinks back if he wants it, glad to be able to play without facing any CC

How do these people even function

He looks like the second to last kid I'd pick last at gym class

At least last pick meant "this kid has a chance at a come back story"

kys is not banter, banter tries to be creative, on topic and funny and not just straight up "kill yourself", its just a unoriginal generic insult.

i've never actually seen kys being used among "buddies", only against random people met ingame if anything

not that i

Tyler1 gained a bit of infamy from his initial flaming and ban.

He didn't get big until after the ban when he became something more.
I don't usually like streamer, youtuber type of stuff.

But he actually tries in some of his streams. It's good entertainment.
Other than some mumbling, unimpressed by everything, clacking of the fucking keyboard, mundane crap.

Take gosu for example.

>bitching for ganks
>surprised when doesn't get them

Because a goody-two-shoes beta that made the entire community go full babby, and reports people for "ggez" is a hypocrite and will get fired if there is enough outrage.

I am loving this. Can't wait to see the little betaboy fired.

are you american?

>being a relationship with the ball of SJWism and metal issues that is Becks

>made tahm kench
>bitched at the community every time they suggested quality of life changes to his champs
>said that he didn't want players to make optimal decisions when asked about kayns terrible transform bar design
>is unironically a cuck
>called half of Britain nazis
>is ok with taliyah's face

I use it among friends all the time. I told my friend to kys when he said he didn't like salt and vinegar chips. It's fine because anyone well adjusted socially can tell its just banter.

If I had said I hope you get testicular cancer and overdose on coke because that would make me so happy. It would have stopped being just banter.

No fucking way...