>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Dragon of the North
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Defiant Honor
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Bloodshed End

Latest Patch Notes
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Patches
>pastebin.com/aUkgEegD (embed)

>What does each element do?
nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Status Effects

>What should I do with the armour/weapons I don't want/use?
Green/Purple/Blue = Disassemble (Then use the blue mats to forge a purple if you have enough) or sell if you have a fuckton of top-tier materials
Yellow/White = Sell or you can give it to the kodamas for amrita and the odd free item.

>Should I use soul match?
Honestly, no, not unless you have basically finished the game and have a weapon with some really great stats. As you progress you will get a steady flow of new weapons and armour that is better than what you have. Don't waste your money on soul matching until later.

>Why do people keep mentioning "smithing texts"?
Bosses tend to drop pieces of their armour and weapons when you defeat them. Very rarely they will drop a smithing text which allows you to forge their armour/weapon.

>Which clan should I join? (clan unlocked through progression)
Whichever one has a bonus that you think will benefit your build the most.

Beta guide:
pastebin.com/VEHby7kd (embed) (embed)

Smithing text list:
pastebin.com/d4gaLiHk (embed) (embed)

Major new shit
>More than 2 item sets available! Buy them from Tome (/bestgirl/) with favour points, adjust how many you want in settings
>Abyss mode! How low can you go? Lower go'ers get better shit
>Can now play levels with specified friendos at the Torii gate
>Most weapons now have a strong charge attack and a mobile running/dash attack! Check them out!

If this general has died (Oh no!) and you are reading this in the archives wondering where to go, /ps4g/ is where most of us will lurk. Be polite and try not to dominate conversation, we will be their guests.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77t8UCQqmUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you just ate yoki's unblockable mixup, you can resummon.

>tfw can't get Sarutobi's slide kick for tonfa

wew

i got hit in the back by the trap

i have brain damage np np

I didn't think it'd be possible but my new worst enemy is the little elemental floating heads. They are such cunts suicidedly charging me in groups, if they show up I have to kill shit fast before they swarm me and gangbang me in the corner while a onryuki comes walking up. Twice now they've been in a onryuki fight and twice I've had to kill onryuki in under 10 seconds on WotN.

that run was a bit less smooth than the last two but good hustle all the same

For curiosity's sake, how much glory are you getting per run here?

just under 1k, with the failures giving me half that. boatloads of amrita as well.

yeah, sorry, i probably haven't played the iga or spider castles in full since WotSam, so I forget the layouts and enemy placements.

>tfw am a complete shitter and can beat arguably the hardest mission on the hardest difficulty by button mashing

now do that with wild spear
and i really have no idea how to do that shit without lw, those bosses can suck a dick by themselves and here you have both at the same time in tiny ass arena, that's like nobunigga and his wife back then but leagues worse because you can't nuke any of the bosses fast here

No problem man, Iga is a ball ache at the best of times anyway. I gotta call it quits for now, but I'll make myself known if you're around later and wanna run some more. Hope I've helped the cause a little.

sheeeeeit

nice job though anyhow

oda and snowfu was kinda fair, you could still run circles around them and evade, plus yuki alternated between aggression and passive behaviour. in everlasting duty both of them are 100% aggro kill crush destroy the entire time and the fox is so huge you can see what the fuck is happening.

It's like they want us to grind out abyss for a few hundred floors before trying to beat the whole story mode on WotN.

alright mate, anytime

don't forget grab spam, like half the fox repertoire turns into grabs when you're not focusing it

I think I've read somewhere that people were getting 50-100bil per run on Malboroshi, how?
I'm using Mizuchi+Shurshuh, Saiesutsu sake, shrine blessing and Kodama bowl and only get like 20bil per run.

amrita perks on all your gear and accessories

O fug I'm retarded, forgot to switch to my amrita yasakani.

>gibe kettle
>no fuk u
>[sieges castle]
>[blows up]
Are japs actually this autistic or this is just some game excuse for having the abandoned castle?

Are there any new sets that can break the Kigetsu meta? The only thing I have seen so far that looks somewhat comparable is mixing the new Izanagi Grace set with Hideyori's set for a amrita gain/life recovery buff build.

based danjo

Suzaku and Mizuchi are better spirits for farming assuming you're using a LW build.

Hisahide betrayed his loyalty to Nobunaga, Nobunaga launched a siege against Hisahide's castle, Hisahide knew that Nobunaga coveted the Hiragumo kettle and would want to claim it as a trophy afterwards so he blew himself up with it.

i started playing this game again i this is how i've killed every single boss in way of the demon so far, just pop that lw and start mashing square

does that still work in way of the wise?

it works splendidly

God I love the refashion system. Let me go full warrior monk while also retaining stats.
Hisahide blew his ass up with the teakettle. Hyouge Mono is almost entirely about shit like this.

Depending on how good your set is, yes. 4Kigetsu/4Susanoo/3Tatenashi/2Fanatic will melt basically anything including the new abyss stuff.

>Sloth Talisman
This is certified easy modo

Danjo was based as fuck. Didn't let that shit Nobunaga have it.

Apparently tsukuyomi is bugged and ignores additional slots entirely. Same shit may be on for Iga.

you know that Kyubi x Hideyori mission isnt actually THAT bad

Kyubi has WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less Defenses and I can do it with my non critical build anyway

irl Danjo just smashed the Hiragumo before killing himself. He was also a shit stain.
>Poisons and kills those above him to rise in ranks
>Burns a Giant Buddha

What is so good in Kigetsu? Unless your buffs also count as status ailments it doesn't seem to be that good, majority of statuses in this game either destroy you entirely or are pretty bad to have.

He was a shitstain in game too. They mention exactly those misdeeds leading to his downfall.

Now try it on something past way of the samurai

I love this game but it makes me sad because I know deep down we'll never ever get another way of the samurai game.

well yeah thats what I did

>1220
jesus

descending that abyss senpai?

getting some WotN done but I hope to be deep divin' by the end of today and really pound out a lot of floors next weekend

>mfw tomorrow is a day off for me and I plan to finally fucking clear WotD so I can begin the toil on WotW.
>Considering going through the entire game backwards and with different people so I can.
To be honest, at this point I don't care anymore. I just can't accept not getting at least an Ethereal Raikiri.

Anybody knows who were the revenants that spawned on the final stretch of The Last Samurai?

was that actually good? I've had it installed since forever but I haven't actually booted it up even once.

if you like some grind maybe

think of it as a grindy arcade game with saves (which never made it into american culture) so its harder to relate for westerners

please respond

You use carnage and hermit/reciprocity to proc the debuffs which give roughly a 20% boost when you are in the staus ailment clan just by those debuffs. This is a pretty good bonus for something that only requires 3 pieces.

Somewhat
Dunno about its current state but in december that was a fundamentally great game utterly spoiled by f2p and gungho jewery. It definitely was worth it as you don't see some weird hybrids of ARPG and dungeon crawler with arcade machine elements added on top every day, but if they made it a proper single player game with proper balance it would be actually worth to keep playing.

Just carnage should be enough as well?

>summoned to the umibozu area
>summoner falls off and dies while not looking

Finally did everything, all that's left is waiting for the next Twilight Mission rotation and The Abyss.

congrats

Just carnage is about 14%, but Kekkai talisman offsets the negatives of the reciprocity debuff making it free extra damage basically.

wew lad
I never even finished WOTD

I'm trying to do Hands of the Dragon but it's being very annoying so far.

Is the Yagyu bonus' party extension significant?

why does William appear shaved in the spirit division movies he shows up in?

even yukimura has traces of his facial hair

Im guessing box art william is him just fresh off the boat off of a long 2 year voyage without shaving

Is the no ethereal guns an actual thing or my luck is shit? I get the feeling they purposefully set their chance low because of all the ethereals i had i got only two crappy guns overall, this is getting ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=77t8UCQqmUA

Does it work better on wotn?

>Summon someone for yamato because why not
>They just spend the entire time running around like a fish out of water while I kill the boss
ok

a bit

dont expect abyssal exclusive graces though

I don't need them anyway, just don't want to waste hours running that crap to maybe get some shitty grace like oyamatsumi

the ability to forge this and the neko hat means you defile it for ez pluses

Where do you get the text for that?

abyss I think

I thought elemental weapons scale with Magic? They dont? Using Ikkoku Nagayoshi Spear, which deals Earth damage

Can someone at least tell me which missions gives his texts?

They scale with magic and spirit.
At 99 magic and about 35 spirit you should be dealing around 1.5k on a midstance hit.

Damn yet another completely new weapon to me.

>Just Beat WotStrong
>Go farm revenants on WotD to upgrade my gear
>My 150 gear is stronger than all of the 166 gear dropping
what the fuck is going on

What gear are you using? Thats pretty impressive

How do you make the LW bar grow back on hit like that?

extraction talisman

I should probably invest in those.
How long do they last? Is it necessary to look for an accessory that boosts its length?

what do the amrita spikes do in the abyss, exactly? what about the enemy is strengthened?

is parry disabled worth keeping ?

The ones I saw gave the bosses life regen, just like in that mission with the crystals and the monks.

I have it on my tonfa and I can't imagine having to play without it anymore. It's probably great on 2kat too.

huh I do a bit more damage then that but my LW doesnt last nearly as long or as easy to reactivate

mainly because no extraction and leeching drains my LW

Is it worth it fighting Revenants? Seems like they drop some cool stuff

Only if you already have CCD, CtA and Familiarity Bonus.

I... I don't understand. I've gotten the Yagyu Garb Smithing Text three times now. I thought you couldn't get duplicates.

Where is the neko hat?

What? So, like, does my shiranui scale with magic and spirit, since it has fire?

Only if you need your very first divines or easy fragments. The attributes are all randomized and they're always +0 regardless of what the owner actually has.

>mfw need 3 transferable 4.9% unlimited ninjutsu rolls

Why did they ever change revenant drops it's fucking retarded

Can revenants drop DLC items even if you dont have the DLC?

depends, worth until demon, after that they are just glory and additional ochoko chances, don't bother if you can't trash them in attack or two

are you in critical when you activate LW?

you get separate text for each yaguy armor piece (yes this is retarded, deal with it)

my gear isnt a critical LW anyway

Karajishi + Leeching + Susano + Izanagi with rejuvenation on

Yeah, but... They're all the Kinu. And besides, I checked and I can already make the three parts with what I have.

I've also gotten it another time. All I want is the sword text.

being critical before you activate LW strengthens it, makes it deplete slower and just overall last longer

Want some fun useless info? Reflected projectiles don't seem to trigger aggro at all because i just hit another enemy with reflected arrow and it just ignored that entirely

So I want to make a spear build for WotD what's the best armor setup? I have the smithing text for scion of virtue and last generals but I can farm another one if it's better.

Nue is going to make me drop this game for good.

Im Level 32. All of my armor has Lightning resist. He still kills me in 1-2 hits. What is the fucking point? AoE bosses are pure fucking cancer.

>want to make a spear build
wild spear

Yes I've seen this meme thrown around a lot but that doesn't answer my question and every time I've seen someone use it it looks underwhelming at best.

so can you get these wind ,fire..etc amulets for your weapons tht don't deplete?

>meme
its not a meme
its all you need
you don't need a build when you got wild spear

that faggot barely has more than 4 patterns , just hit his belly and he is done

>I'm over aggressive and button mash
Nue is the first shitter check. Actually pay attention to what's going on.