Got fired for being drunk in work, I knew I'd get caught eventually. How do I bounce back from this and become rich?

Got fired for being drunk in work, I knew I'd get caught eventually. How do I bounce back from this and become rich?

Buy knee pads

Buy ETH

Buy ETH

I get drunk at work every day and don't know how to stop.

At least I have no co-workers at my location, just clients, but I'm afraid one day a client will complain and call my boss.

My excuse is that having a healthy buzz helps me build rapport and make sales.

What steps do you take to hide it?

Walk into another place of potential employment and just give them a firm handshake.

Buy ETHANOL

You're ruining this board with your shitty unfunny spam. Fuck off.

Whoa there, relax. Have a drink or something. It's not like you have to work tomorrow :)

Former alcoholic here. A little over 2 years sober. You'll like it better if you quit. I love waking up sober in the morning and not having to apoligize for some stupid thing I did the day before.

Be sure to look the manager firmly in the eye when doing so.

I like not waking up in jail.

None, really. I keep some mints around but that's it it's not like I'm stumbling drunk and slurring my words.

Well, obviously quit the booze. As should i.

>insinuating any of us can cause more cancer than the pump and dump shilll faggot mods that have 100 eth threads right now...

Fuck... hoe do i stop for more than a few days tho?

AA

my buddy drinks every day , hes a blue collar tradesman and needs it to wind down

man alcohol is so self-destructive and expensive, literally feel sad for these people while i'm smoking on some cookie

KEKD

Actually, I joined AAA, which has one more "A" in it and is therefore objectively 50% better.