What are some of his quotes?

What are some of his quotes?

You know, there's this site called Google...

Fill in the following:

I must unite the Russian people ..... ... .........!

Fuck the Tsar and Germany too

"Im in ur Berlin, killing ur dudes."

"Ivan and Petrov, come, sit with me in my Ford truck so that I may share my most delicious and enjoyable spam food product while we listen to BBC radio programming."

"I fucking love Stalin"

"If you get to a mine field, send the infantry forward to storm the machine gun nest as if the mines weren't there. Clearing it under machine gun fire will yield the same casualties, and will take more time. After the machine gun is out, clear the minefield before moving in with the cars and tanks, and loot the dead germans."

t. japanes imperial admiral Chon Jee Suzukov

"if it wasn't for Holodomor I'd have beaten Stalin's high score"

"I suck cocks just like OP"

>"You're in charge?"

Before shooting his own officer for no reason.

If the highest aim of a general were to preserve his army, he would keep it out of the field forever. - Georgy Zhukov

Model: "You're a big front."

"For you."

~Georgy Zhukov, before Operation Bagration

"No Russian ever won a war by living for his country" - Georgy "Send 'em all and watch them fall" Zhukov

"Crashing this reich. WITH NO SURVIVORS"

>"Remember: No Russians."

"I had this dream, where we finally cut out the German middle man, and just had our troops kill each other." - Giorgi Zhukov

That quote was mistranslated. A more accurate translation is: "I'm in ur Berlin, killing my dudes."

- "The only good Russian is a dead Russian."

"This meme is almost as dead as all the infantry I threw at the Germans."

I Lend-Loled.

"I regret that each Russian soldier is only able to die once for his country."

"Amateurs talk tactics. Professionals talk logistics. Soviet Field Marshalls talk friendly body counts."

Georgy "make them cannon fodder before they get older" Zhukov
Georgy "mines were made for walking" Zhukov
Georgy "Shoot em' before they can recruit em" Zhukov
Georgy "Clear that minefield with your heel" Zhukov
Georgy "I eat deserters for dessert" Zhukov
Georgy "Killed more Russians than Ghenghis" Zhukov
Georgy "Cunt-punt of the western front" Zhukov
Georgy "We shall dine in the shade of dead Russians" Zhukov
Georgy "One man killing orgy" Zhukov
Georgy "Killed more reds than the feds" Zhukov
Georgy "8 million more" Zhukov
Georgy "use the minefields as launchpads" Zhukov
Georgy "The Russian Remover" Zhukov
Georgy "Remove Vodka" Zhukov
Georgy "Make the germs squirm" Zhukov
Georgy "One-man-Holodomor" Zhukov
Georgy "The holodomor was a mercy" Zhukov

Fuck I am out. Contribute faggots.

"You see, Germans have a preset kill limit. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their limit and shut down. Vladimir, show them the medal I won."

"if they kill our men, we win"

"the more [dead] the merrier"

"two million, five million, ten million, I don't care how many men it takes: capture that farmhouse!"

10/10

>"two million, five million, ten million, I don't care how many men it takes: capture that farmhouse!"
lol

>If any of my men flee, turn your makarov on them and shoot them like the dogs they are. If after the battle they still have not run run, shoot them anyway.
- Political order No. 3 issued by Zhukov

"It doesn't matter if it takes 5 Soviets to kill one German, as long as we outnumber them 6 to 1"

"When I told the Germans I could kill three or four times as many Russians as they did Jews they laughed at me. They are not laughing anymore."

"Mein Fuhrer
I have done everything in my power to ensure maximum Russian casualties on the Eastern front but it seems every decision I've made has inadvertantly halted the German offensive. I am to be made the chief officer of the Soviet military on the morrow and I'm not exactly sure what to do now."
-Sincerely, Georgy 'the Greatest frustration to the Russian Nation' Zhukov

>If any of my men flee, turn your makarov on them and shoot them like the dogs they are. If after the battle they still have not run run, shoot them anyway.
The Makarov pistol was made in the 50s you idiot. Way to ruin the joke.

>you idiot
This is will only make him reject your advice.

A simple
>makarov
*Tokarev
Would have been much better.

This concludes my critique of your post.

Fuck you Victor.

God bless.

After the Germans surendered to us, we should have joined them in the fight against the Soviets. We could have NUKED Moscow.
Freed the world!

"I must unite the Russian peoples under one graveyard" -Zhukov

"Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!"

"Do not count miles, do not count days. Count only dead russians!" - Georgi Zhukov

But how does he know what a menu is, he's a Russian?

Looks like grain is back on the menu Ukraine!

"I don't care if you lost half your division. Lose the other half. Lose yourself"