/crypto/ CryptoCurrency General

CryptoCurrency General

Lets contain this shit so its easier to follow lads. Get the fuck in here.

What are you buying?
What are you selling?
What are you keeping an eye out for?

>Bitcoin Rundown
coindesk.com/information/what-is-bitcoin/

>Ether Rundown
blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-ethereum/

>Where to buy without verification?
localbitcoins.com

>Exchanges
btcmarkets.net/home
poloniex.com
yobit.net/en/
bitbay.net
coinbase.com/?locale=en

This is a W.I.P please let me know of any other sites, resources to add!

Other urls found in this thread:

monero.how
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for ETH crash 31th march

Anyone looking at any ICOs? WeTrust looks promising.

is EMC2 real?

Redpill me invite WHY there will be an ETH crash on the 31st

korean insiders plan to short it so price crashes then buy back in cheaper

What about Aeternity, looks amazing, but kinda worried they wont follow through

Source ??

south korean dog cooking forum

Ok I will sell my 1500 ETH

Whats your gameplan with ETH?

I wouldn't believe hearsay without proof

Monero.how is an important resource to add.

thanks! will add tomorrow
monero.how

Hey newbies, you always ask us how we choose the coins we invest in and how we know that a coin will rise or fall. Personally I follow a lot of (over 400) crypto-related profiles on twitter and with months of work I found around 20 really successful traders on twitter. So I just turned on mobile notifications when they tweet and since I follow their calls and study their technical analyses of the charts I became way more successful with cryptotradings. I want to share it with you guys but I worked with this list so much that I would like a little compensation for it.. I'm thinking about only 0.01 BTC (~$10 now) and you'll get in addition another 3 useful twitter profiles that were great help for me in the last few months. Send me an e-mail for the details if you're interested: [email protected]

What are the best books on blockchain?

Give 1 twitter account as preview. I'm interested.

Alright, I think that's fair to see what kind of info you'll get. Here's one of my favorite profile: @anambroid
I follow him for his technical analyses of charts, pretty good calls and great in-depth infos on different coins. But I won't tell more because others will accuse me of shilling these profiles, lol.

madman?

Don't know that, he/she's not on my 20 accounts list if that's your question.

I've sent an email.

Let's all shill BitBay hardcore non-stop

Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on with PutinCoin? The price dropped like a rock a week or two ago and then I heard there was going to be a coin swap to a new chain. Now today I hear that the swap was a scam and people were dumping their coins to be swapped into some random person's personal wallet. Is the swap bullshit or not??

Koreans are a meme. They couldn't crash ETH if they tried

Sorry, bagholder, we already did that

Am I being fucked in the ass by Musicoin? Everybody is saying it'll pump again today but it keeps going down and I desperately want to pull out to ride XVG but I don't want to lose the $100 or so cus I bought into MUSIC at 1050 sats thinking it'd keep surging yesterday

Im Holding 160$ in musicoin
Also waiting for it to moon
Just relax its a New coin

Thanks for replying. Is it actually possible to manipulate these markets like some anons have suggested? Pumping & dumping et

That's retarded. I invest HEAVY in BitBay and ETH but that's it. A little PIVX

Whales seem to be pumping CROWN again, TO THE MOONNNNNN

>BitGay bagholders are still trying to re-pump and dumb their shitcoin
Be honest m8. How much BitGay do you still have?

>still thinking its a pump and dump shitcoin

Kys

Thanks for your order! Hope it will be useful for you, basically I trade only on their tweets.

500k. Had it at 200 sats. not selling until moon. Fuck you

LBC is going crazy holy shit

Threw in a some spare btc.
Let's see what happens.

I started trading crypto this month with 0.15 btc to start am I doing good?

Im starting to think crypto is a CIA meme.

I'm having a break from it, just holding buttcoin and bitbay.
Might come back in 6 months and see if anything's changed.

irc.rizon.net #bitcointraders

irc chan for autists, by autists.

Crown is pumping again

>Babby's first ever trade here
Invested 150 dollars on Ethereum and 60 on Bitcoin. A-Am I still in for the ride boys? Or did I just lose a significant part of my salary on memes?

Kek vult

Serious question, I've known about bitcoin since it's inception essentially, I understand enough about how it works to understand its value, same goes for ethereum.

What I don't get is every day I come on Veeky Forums and there's at least 5 new "coins" being shilled.. Do any of these shitty meme sounding coins actually have any value or offer anything unique to give them value over the major coins?

Whales will pump the fuck out of ETH the same time the gooks try to short it forcing the gooks to buy back almost immediately, making ETH rocket out of the Milky Way on the 31st.

literally the same autists on /biz. It's not real

You'll double off the eth in the end and the btc will sit there

What is this fucking ETH Korean dumping rumor on the 31rst? It's not gonna happen. Where the hell did you guys hear this?

Where/how are you trading? I want to start and own crypto rn but I don't know what sites to exchange currencies on/track all these pump and dump coins.

It started a couple days ago with some user saying, "I'm an insider with some crypto group and ETH will dump on the 30th. Do not sell and wait out for the first week of April when ETH will hit $100."

It spread like wildfire desu senpai

Nah that was from the GitHub threat, that's why everyone freaked out. Google that shit

Link it my guy.

cba

ETH OR BTC???????????????????????????????????

ETH, cunt

General Question:
Why does everyone on this board hate Dash?

>inb4 that 60 gorillion premining "scam"

not much to say after that inb4

Lel

What are some good altcoin for mining?
Got free electricity.
970 graphics
Also were there ever programs made for mining?
Back when litecoin was being mined it was a huge pain in the ass setting the parameters

Hi, nice free electricity, that's exactly what you need.

Mining has become a lot easier nowadays and you have more options too. You could rent out hash or look at Whattomine.com I've also seen software that automatically switches you to the most profitable coin, although I forgot it's name, a quick google search should be enough.

Still not to late boiz

Thanks will look into that auto switch thing.

Used to be a massive pain in the ass.

dam easy double for the month of march

Just the beginning

Just traded all my bitcoin for ether and starting mining it tomorrow, am I a fuck up?

You're just bad at timing