/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/

Nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Maintenance and SL update on Sept 27
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=397
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=398

Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mororin1/status/914262325518987264
youtube.com/watch?v=AC7KqlFMl2A
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP PIC THE CORRECTED SHADOWLOG META REPORT. IT ONLY INCLUDES GAMES PLAYED AFTER THE EXPANSION LAUNCHED.

>"honest" craft

That is not how statistic works, and certainly not how online survey works. We have 2 to 3 threads per day, and you have to take into account that Yuropoors and Burgers post at different time, and not everyone post here everyday, so the population of /svg/ is actually at least 3 times bigger than average posters in one thread, and should be 5 to 6 times the amount of average posters per thread. I didn't participate in the survey so I have no idea whether the survey is IP locked (a.k.a. 1 person can only answer 1 time) or not. If it is a google survey, it is usually not locked. Plus the one who did the survey admit that there may be people outside of /svg/ posting in the survey, which further muddy the water. A sample size of 60 people (presumably all are unique response from different people) is too small to make any conclusion without proper statistical tools. It is not a scientific study and there is no hypothesis to be made, so I am not requesting a p value, but at least do some basic manipulations to qualify it as a cross-sectional study.

tl;dr online survey is not reliable and everyone should know by now

Oh, by the way, campus is not safe for women. Stop sending your daughters to colleges and universities.

My dad works at Cygames and he'll ban all of you!

death to swordshitters

twitter.com/mororin1/status/914262325518987264

You fucks said Medusa is shit. Why the fuck is this guy who's one of the top tops, using it and winning?

youtube.com/watch?v=AC7KqlFMl2A

We're in maintenance, now. Enjoy losing Master Score lol.

full art or sauce please

reminder that sword sucks adnd should be removed from the game
sybil still not nerfed even though eachtar took the bullet like a champ

No pls what have I've done to you

Premium draws by buying lots of crystals. Thank you. Also you get a bonus for nip IP and negative for kuso gaijin.

>midshadow is dead after Eachtar nerf guys!
>give more broken shits to shadow please!

>5 turns to topdeck albert
>didnt find it

Literally everyone already said she's good as a tempo play for aggro retard.

It's a 7/7 for 4 on evolve, basically Floral Fencer for ABlood. Turns out that's pretty good.

kys dragonnigger

Plenty of people have been saying that you should add 3 Medusa to bats since her reveal faggot. And bats is always good at the beginning of every meta, at the very least.

>second most played class in the game
>why do they persecute our uninteractive decks so much?

Low-ranked Sword players at it again. How have you guys not at least hit masters already when some faggot spamming Sword already hit GM this expansion?

sybil is balanced lomao

bullshit this has never happened

>The second most popular deck has a 39.8% win rate

I didn't think it could be possible, but going first seems to be even stronger in this expansion than in WLD.

>39.8% winrate
>n-nerf dshift please!
/svg/ everyone.

She's not horrible nd probably blood's best 4 drop that you actually want to play in turn 4. She's still a legendary floral fencer.

they're all literally D rank

>dragonniggers have the gall to deflect attention to sword when they're sporting the highest winrate by a huge margin

Dshift isn't about winning, it's about sending a message

They need to nerf the NEET and Sibyl.

Are you guys retarded? The maintenance is still 12 hours away.

Honestly, it's not as bad as WD. The problem is aggro sword is everywhere and that deck is almost unbeatable going 1st with good curve.

>le epic "DShift's problem is its winrate" meme
Every time.

Honest question. Is there any skill involved in getting master or is it just a grind that anyone can reach if they spend alot of time? Not talking about high ranks in master just the rank itself.

How the fuck is Bahamut still in the T2 pool?

>40% winrate
>n-nerf aegis please!
/svg/ everyone.

So PDK confirmed for OP then?

This is troubling

I actually want dshift to be buffed vs aggro and nerfed vs control so I can play my slow decks without conceding to turn 1 insight.

Just a grind

>The problem is aggro sword is everywhere and that deck is almost unbeatable going 1st with good curve.
Sounds pretty bad to me.

>Sword
>Good
Reminder that the only people that complain about Sword are the D rankers that complained about aggro blood and Yurius for the week it was tier 1.

It's always the same. Dragon players can't admit that their P2W craft is stupid and will always deflect.

We all know that if Dragon ever gets nerfed Sybil will get wrecked, they are terrified of it.

it seems to be getting more and more visibly broken as people figure out the archetype and optimize the deck lists

jabberwock makes it completely broken

Skill speeds up the grind but it's not a prerequisite

>aggro elf 96% winrate before SFL hit

/svg/ is just dumb, they should complain about forest 2 weeks ago.

Someday, they're going to make DShift 24pp, and in the same expansion they're going to print actual good Spellboost heals and board clears, and we will sing high praises to KMR together.

Ephemera might actually get nerfed. Let that sink in.

Yes, it doesn't have a hard counter.

>all those netdeckers
That guy is literally cancer incarnate.

Can we just all agree that not mater the craft Unga Bunga decks are always are cancer and people that play them should hang themselfs.

D-shifters have massive autism. They will play and lose to unga all day just so they can get into that single match against a control deck where they win 100% of the time.

Then they think they are "skilled" too because they finally hit their guaranteed win match.

Anyone who wants to play a combo deck and has an ounce of brain power is playing Roach because it can beat a lot of other decks and not just farm cheap wins, and is far more determined by player skill than by drawing the right cards like D-shift is.

They should have realized it when they designed her that it's a card that rewards going first a lot.

No.

>try out these top players' decks
>can't win for shit, even if it's a craft I enjoy
>go back to playing my personal probably-below-average deck
>start winning slightly more again

There's just no escaping it, I guess. I just can't win if I'm not passionate about the deck.

How is that surprising? It was only a matter of time before a token buffer with ambush was going to get nerfed anyways, it's like the Baphomet situation, especially when it can come down before evolve.

I play unga because I refuse to lose against Dshitter. Dshitter makes deck that isn't unga unplayable. Blame dshit instead.

I get the feeling that its the less obvious stuff that tends to end up OP in a new expansion

I mainly remember about like, Eachtar and Prince of Catacombs at reveal, Tove and now this

Just remove the stealth and we gucci.

>trusting shadowlog
>when it is proven that people can just submit false report
>aggro elf had 96% winrate at the end of WD

>D-shifters have massive autism. They will play and lose to unga all day just so they can get into that single match against a control deck where they win 100% of the time.
>D-shifters have massive autism. They will play and lose to unga all day just so they can get into that single match against a control deck where they win 100% of the time.
Or maybe they just enjoy how the deck plays

Give me your best SL roach deck. I want to entertain my brain cells.

Floral and her followers have better stats than her. And that's a silver card.

>P2W
Hello B0 newfags

How do you get the card back with chibi Arisa, Isabelle and sword whore?

I really don't understand why people are so against making dshift better vs aggro in exchange for making control decks capable of actually winning against it.

you don't need to change how the deck plays to do the above unless what you "enjoy" is queueing into autolosses and autowins repeatedly.

>Dragonshitter thinks you have to pay to get to Masters
Hilarious.

Huh, not sure how the double quote happened.

>mfw I still have a shitload starred and ready to go

Sword doesn't have the sort of burn or sustain that Blood does, though.

>less obvious
Only less obvious to oblivious retards. I said she was going to be an annoying bitch since day 1.

That's right though. Remove Sibyl and Dragon is literally unplayable.

Holy shit this. I only played my homebrewed deck. Literally cant play anything else.

>newshitter thinks you have to pay to built a dragon deck
?

>had over 20 starred
>but they never nerfed her in the 3 months of WLD so i just vialed the extras
Fuck you kmr.

>Dshift
>lose to aggro
Not so much anymore.

you need how to properly mulligan and play your matchups niggas, take your time and actually learn the decks

Post proof you weren't retarded about PDK.

Is the first month after a new expac but before nerfs always cancerous? The meta settles relatively quickly and by the first week people are all already flocking to the most broken decks possible that managed to got past playtesting

Aegis completely nullifies chimera right?

Eachtar was obvious as fuck, i really don't understand how some could not see it coming.

Dshift is actually back to losing to aggro. It had a great match up against neutrals, but it's always been bad against the traditional aggro that neutral kept out.

to learn*

No, chimera does 8 to it and rest goes to face.

I think based on wording, Aegis would absorb and negate 8/10 damage

Which might be enough to save you

Nope, aegis will eat damage as much as his hp.

oh that sucks. Is it like that with all other immune effects?

I saw a WEBM of it, but Aegis actually nullifies no damage at all, all of it goes to other followers and face

>Mordecai in play
>Giant Chimera ready
>It kills him and then nuke his face while Mordecai is recreated
Can confirm for anyone wondering

Chimera doesn't care about whether the followers die or not. It just deals damage to each follower equal to their defense.

just do mask for blood and durandal/roland for sword if you are so afraid of chimera. for haven you can actually use naoise, IF you really are that afraid of the chimera, ofc you need to time it right.

Lots of hate for honest craft because they can't use d shift properly against it. You fucks love that deck too much.

It was very obv that it works like that

why is it pink behind elf?

It's always like that. Even with stuff like attendant or hell's unleasher and Will of the forest. It pops them and then just ignores the actual lich because if it's your turn your effects always resolve first.

Dshift is stupid.

t. almost master rank

well did you win?

Leftover from the school Arisa mod.

Is it safe to start playing Cblood again?

>complaining about sub-40% win rate deck

>Or maybe they just enjoy how the deck plays

They enjoy solitaire? Because thats all D-shift is. Thats why people don't fucking like it. This is not a hard concept to grasp. It's shitty to play against because they don't fucking DO anything. All they do is draw cards and pass turns until it hits T7 and then they either autowin or they lose. It's. Fucking. BORING. To play against. That is the problem. It's completely non-interactive. Thats why you always see it at the start of every expansion, and you'll always see it. Because it literally DOESN'T FUCKING CARE what the meta is. It either wins on T7 always, or loses at that point because it doesn't have it's combo ready.

Meanwhile as the player against it you're forced to sit there and stare at some brainless fucking jackoff just draw cards and pass every goddamn turn. The most interaction they have with another fucking player is occasionally windblasting or maybe using Merlin or Levi. Wow, what a fun deck to play against. Such a fucking masterpiece of fun. D-shift needs to just be remove from the game, it's a shit card that is fundamentally broken so it's forced to forever be shit otherwise it would crack the game over it's knee, and it makes people play shitty decks that are boring to play against.

It's not even satisfying to win against these drooling mongoloids playing it, because they don't fucking do anything but sit there and let you hit them. Theres no back and forth, give and take, nothing. You might as well just be punching an AI that sits there for 7 turns and then closes the game on you if it gets to it's 7th turn.