>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Hosting PC FC. High wall, pass dsg

Well as long as you spend the souls from farming on items and not leveling you're fine but som of you are really autistic and can't not level up with souls from grinding.
Eat a dick faggit

what are the best dark souls memes

talking about DS2 on /v/

PvP.

>When you donate $500 to ENB but he refuses to take it because he is such a good man
It hurts to have a perfect idol

poise

Unironically gonna say writing "k***ght", "und***" etc. Gets me every fucking time.

Man, ENB is such a cool guy. I hope he gets well soon.

I need pictures, pictures of memes

There isn't, until you beat TRC.

Max your absorption and use regen miracles, in combination with lloyd's sword/shield ring. Then poisecast your lightning spears/stakes. You'll take tiny damage, trade for a ton, and then passively heal back to full just a few seconds later.

>60 int mage is by far the strongest PvE build.

You don't even need to be 60 INT. While leveling a pure caster I consistently out damaged every phantom I came across. Hell I even outdamaged a phantom with twin sellswords against the damn demon twins in the dlc and consistently out damage phantoms against Friede and Father. I'll never understand when these guys complain about magic damage. They have to be doing something rerardedly wrong.

>I was doing jack shit for damage with things like Great Heavy Soul Arrow. I get that the scaling is weird and exponential once you hit the 40-60 range,

You're doing something wrong is all I can tell you.

Then simply go there after cathedral of the deep.

>"Magic is great!"
>said the man who summoned for every boss

Sure, let's try to beat Friede and Demon Prince at SL35, that should be much easier than killing Dancer early for the Lothric tome.

Yeah but when you hit 60 you become a fucking god and nothing in the game can touch you ever again

>60 int mage is by far strongest PvE build
Even better then str/fai lightning buffed lothric greatsword?

Starting new threads early apparently.

Painted World of Arian Brotherhood

>cast speed scales with dex
defend this shit

I summoned for no boss and I confirm everything he said

Side question, Lightning or Blessed infusion for LKGS on 60 Faith? I was told Blessed was the better option.

Roughly there in terms of DPS, but you never run the risk of getting hit

Being a namefag apparently.

Or maybe he WAS summoned.

If you're using blessed you want to just have 15 faith or 10 with priestess ring. Damage doesn't scale at all so at 60 faith you'll be doing a lot more with lightning

Neither. Sharp or Heavy, depending on your Str/Dex investment, plus Lightning Blade. But if you must, Blessed is better by far.

Could use more people if possible.

Which would stack with the innate Lightning, right?
Base stats to use it, so 24/16 Str/Dex, but I really don't want to fall back on buffs.
It's also enough to use the Earth Seeker, which looks fun.

Then he would be out-damaging his hosts, not phantoms.

never said I summoned for every boss but for demon prince I thought a real player would be more helpful than Lapp. I ended up killing my demon using pure spells only while twinsword phantom only had his demon to half health.

I do it all the time at even lower sl. It's actually really fun to fight demon prince at very low SLs. It reminds me of raid bosses from mmorpgs.

Yeah you hit hard but even while leveling I hit harder than everyone else before even reaching anywhere near 40 or 30 int.

Better than starting threads too early.

Read closer, he's talking about infusions, not the buff.

Friede is the actual MMO inspired boss, you can even bring a proper raid against her

So, you're saying magic is the best, but you were still incapable of beating one of the easier bosses on your own.

>raid bossing Friede
>devolves down to a bukakke party of UGS deepthroats in the third phase

based Jeff, how's the missus lad

I disagree. She's too frail and feel nothing like a real raid boss.
Demon Prince actually feels like real raid bosses I've killed before. Where your position in relation to your allies actually matters a lot. But I'd rather not go in depth any further.

>demon prince
>one of the easiest bosses
now that's bait

>weapon broke when boss had literally like 200 hp left
you gotta be shitting me this never happened before

Put your name back on so I can filter you Jeff

cool straw man bro.

There's so much wrong with what you said but I'm not willing to invest the energy to address it properly. Put more effort into your shit posts.

You need to be more CONFIDENT host.

NEED MORE SIGNS AT THE HIGH WALL PC FC STAT, pass dsg, SIGNS ON THE RAFTERS WHERE THE HOST IS

Repair Powder, lad. Also this is why you maintain at least two weapons for regular use.

Demon Prince has only 2 more thousand HP than Friede and doesn't require positioning nearly as much as Friede with her constant AoE and delayed AoE attacks.

how could you even consider those infusions?

didn't have enough time to repair it /switch it

Because Blessed infusion on LKGS causes both the physical damage and flat lightning damage to both scale with Faith.

Shield bash him to death

So level Vit and equip two weapons at once. Either that, or use Santier's.

I disagree. Not going to go in depth on it but the positioning of the bosses/boss can turn the encounter into nearly impossible for SL 15-20s into a challenging but very fun fight.

You have to be dexterous to swing that staff around obviously.
This is the stupidest fucking thing, sure it makes sense on some asinine lore point of view, but jesus fucking fuckeddi fuck is it stupid from a balancing point of view.

Can it ever come close to 70 dex sharp blessed weapon or heavy 60 Fai lightning weapon though?

>You have to be dexterous to swing that staff around obviously.
You don't swing it around. You hold it up.

Not him but I think the most damage is high dex sharp with high faith lightning blade buff.

It's a world building thing. Since it requires dex, you obviously do something dextrous to cast spells.

They serve different purposes. If you're using a non-buffable infusion, it's because you don't want to spend the time to buff but want the benefits of higher damage. If you're using a buffable infusion and buffing on top of that, it's because you want that greatest amount of damage possible and are accepting the FP cost and short-lived duration of the buff.

Wait I thought dex stopped scaling cast speed after 1, did it return in 3?

>warcuck orson
no thanks

What's the matter son? Die to a little Soulmass?

Literally yes. You have to have the equivalent of 50 Dex to get max casting speed. Which means that on top of your two spell-boosting rings, you also need to hard-lock another of your ring slots with Sage's Ring (and if you have less than 20 Dexterity, go through NG+ to get the +1 version).

>being so bad you can't kill Warlock Orson(TM)

fag

It really rustles my jim-james that this was fixed in DaS2, but then they decided to go back to the retarded way it worked in DaS1.

Yeah, because I totally have the luxury of pumping 60 int, 24 attunement, AND 40-45 dex.

but why

How can you ever get hit by a soulmass if you know it's coming? Only the worst shitters are hit by it.

Miracle builds.

Because fuck you and your ring slots, user!
>t. From

Then you should never lose to a good mage then :^)

You don't really need over 20 attunement

Just come and fight other people I don't care.

Because Miyazaki is a fucking hack, that's why. The entire casting system in DaS3 is utterly fucked because you need to dedicate 3 ring slots, potentially an off-hand and headgear, on top of a chunk of your Estus, in order to be moderately good at casting.

>new game released
>oh boy, maybe they'll make faith interesting this time instead of the same WoG, lighting spears, and healing aid shit every time!
>lol nope

I am a good mage and only the worst shitters are ever hit by a soulmass when they see it coming

>3 Attunement slots
>only enough FP to cast any non-shit spell a max of 2-3 times before having to chug
In what world does this qualify as being a caster?

That depends. you can get people if you stagger the firing of soul mass with a soul spear when you turn around. and hope that dodging one gets them hit by the other.

Just use your 45 dex

It'd bother me less if ashen and regular estus weren't tied to the same pool. There should've been two separate pools. When you get an estus shard, it adds +1 to BOTH your ashen and regular flasks, and you can't decrease one to get more of the other.

If you're a melee build, you still have ashen flasks and you can just choose not to use them. And that way, casters aren't gimped for health compared to everyone else.

>headgear
This is the one part that's been pissing me off since DS1. I utterly hate how that girlish anime headband looks, especially so because it prevents me from wearing a cool wizard hat, of which every game has a good assortment.

not interested

In none of the games would you have many different spells because you would need many copies of each spell
>only enough FP to cast any non-shit spell a max of 2-3 times
GHSA is the best spell in the game. Homing Soulmass and GFD are also up there. The best spells are cheap.

In DaS1 I saw it as a mark of shame. Fine, you want to be a shitter with anal beads? Gotta put on the crown of shame and look like a faggot.

But in DaS3, magic is drastically cut down. I'd wish they'd just make it gauntlets or something you can wear for the boost instead

Catalyst really should have determined cast speed.

Why do FCs make me feel so anxious? I start shaking a little bit even from thinking about of it. It's not like I don't have the necessary skills to be there, I do. I'm quite good at these games both PvP and E. But FCs, even a random invasion makes me shake so hard I can barely even hold my controller. Despite this I can still try hard and focus but the feeling is still there.

chill the fuck out, it's a goddamn video game

I recommend 200mg of not being such a little bitch

I just can't. I have had this problem since DaS1. Back then I couldn't even summon people for co-op, but now I've reached a level where I can comfortably do so.

Am I blind or did they remove the world "but" from the message template in 3?

Just do it more often mang, or do public FCs where you can just get some casual kills against shitters. Even though I know I'm shit and getting pointed down at or whatever sucks, I get better every time I fight

I know this feel but it subsided after playing enough.
It was way worse in For Honor duels. Maybe becaues there actually is chat.

Come fight with your pcfcbfs!

I used to get invasion anxiety when I started up a session, but it only really lasted until I died once, then I was alright for the rest of the night.

Nowadays I don't even get that.

It's okay, just come, we even have a FK shitter and run this thing on toasters.

So is it true that for honor netcode was actually worse than dark souls netcode?

Anxiety's a bitch. I used to feel like that just being in a grocery store. More experience and it all goes away, though.