/REDD/ the next XBC currenctly at 4 satoshi

Apparently the word on the street is a bunch of whales saw the volume you guys put in on VERGE when it was at 4 satoshi.

The only issue with that was verge had a 12 BILLION coin currency supply.

REDD has 70million... and its at 3 satoshi now.

that means if the volume just put in VERGE goes to REDD it will have gains over a 1000% more. (you can see the last redd pump in the history. word on the street is there is another coming today/tomorrow

Not saying to buy in REDD now... but buy in REDD now. Goin to work Ill check in the thread later and try to answer questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reddcoin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3 satoshi* on bittrex

There is no whales, just a man hoping to get rid off his stash of worthless coins. But hey if you want support this guy, please go on

also enjoy my bookmarks lmao in a fuckin hurry

ok buddy. look at that 15btc volume that went into verge after that thrad was posted. and yes i know a few guys with lots of coin. anyway ill be back later

Lmao 15btc volume is literally can be made by having only 2 BTC or even less. YOU either mentally challenged or deranged to believe so

On Bittrex it takes $20k to get rid of the 4 sat sell wall, $23k for 5 sat, $18k for 6 sat, etc.

If you buy REDD at 4 sat right now and you ever want to get rid of it, your only options are to sell it for 3 sat (up to $600 only right now) and then 2 sat (50% loss at that point), or you could place your offer at 4 sat and be last in line on a $20k sell offer.

Good luck with your bags, OP!

100 times bettee chance than verge desu

And just got some

100 times nothing is still nothing

To be completely honest it has about a 1000 times better chance than verge to moon, and yea it takes 1 whale

That currency amount makes all the diff

it takes 80 btc to get to 8 sats m8, as if someone is going to pump $80k in a shitty coin

stop deluding yourself

Jesus this might work. Might

Lol vol already goin up imagine it gets 15btx in one day like verge with thwse amount of coins

All those cryptocurrencies literally prove that BTC is the only currency that is worth of investing.

Put so much in verge wondered why ot wasnt moving who the fuck makes a coin with 12bil volume

17 has been put in verge since last night and that coin has 1000x more i circulation.

Lol im gonna hold both desu but redd makes a little more sense

Im gonna shill my whale friends on this desu pls moon

redd has 28 billion coins and verge has 12.. nice math genius

Redd has 73mil.

no it doesn't

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/reddcoin/

there should be a bot that detects bs charts and ban these fuckers

Holy shit its actually going up

It's actually not though.. there have been like 10 tiny buy orders in the last two hours.

i've had a buy order at 3sat for ages now.. its weird 'cause mine is the only order on the buy OR sell list at that price, yet every now and then there'll be a sell for 3sat, but I never see the order up. It's like someone is putting it up and immediately buying/selling it to make it look like there's something actually happening lol

Bitcoin and altcoins have an inverse relationship. When bitcoin goes down money flees into ETH,XMR, Dash, etc.

Jumping coins is how you maximize gains

not talking about trading per say I am talking people posting bogus charts on Veeky Forums telling your this the star of david pattern goy boy now thread posts

Okay, but do you know why there would be numerous buys and sells for 3 sat despite my order being the only one there at that price?

You got scammed into a coin that is dead and some fuck is putting on life support with bots in order to get out?

i didnt get scammed yet, i havent bought any lol.