twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder James Chen is the cummy poster

Why does the FGC support bad products?

Play gear

This op succs.

Draw your main in paint

play Cummy Jive

You succs

I did it boys, I hit 10k lp with ryu only.

yeah i dropped oro tho. i couldnt neutral i just wanted to do corner combos. i think i was about to pick someone else up recently. did i ever use remy when we played

Your mom succed me.

told you bro, all you needed to do was anti air.

its kinda hard desu

[NOL]dedcheez

Play Cammy

how can a pro player be objectively incorrect? ive made my own combos that do over 6k without bar. git gud.

does SFV have anything that can tell me in real time when I can punish a move or if it's safe?

What a shame, this game could have been great even without X-Men.

not against me, nah. i started using him when you picked up 12. then i tried picking yang back up again and i would dick around with q every now and then too. but yeah if you do cop sfv wait for a sale or something bro.

yes. jab anti air was key

Succ can't kill me.

You mean the frame data?

dropping baby off at home before my night shift..

I already did and dropped her. Talk about boring. Even Juri is more fun.

a program or something that has all the frame data built in and when I get hit by a move it tells me if I should try to punish it or keep blocking, like with an overlay or a voice

i think toolassisted uses something like what you're looking for but i have no idea if it's a freely-available program

Like a human brain?

Reconsider

Juri is very fun, she just takes quadruple the effort for 3/4ths the reward compared to Cammy.

download the FAT app

Why are classic goofy cartoons so funny? They depict him as the typical man/husband who's thrown into some crazy shit.

let's say each character has 5 moves and they all have a light/medium/hard/ex version, there's like 30 characters in the game, that's 4*5*30 moves you have to memorize

does it do it in real time though or it only tells me the frame data in advance?

Play Ryu

Boycotting and shitposting about mvc:i isn't enough.

We have to start attacking Capcom players during top 8. With physical force.

Antica

toppest

it's a phone app

I still play her in lobbies.

Exactly

Play blondes and succ.

Man you would kill yourself trying to learn Tekken

It's not that hard. Memorizing Tekken is hard.

I also have bought all of her costumes.

ok

thats a really bad shot, her ass looks ass

>5 specials moves per character

Good man

The whole franchise is canon. It even has it's own designation number. & frank remembered & basically explains what happens at the end of every arcade mode.

Face skin looks amazing here

both majors only have 1k viewers, it's ogre time to go buy pubg and join the masses

The models in NR games usually look really good, it's mainly the animations that turn it all fun house mirror.

what

>tfw time stone lets you play an old marvel game of your choise
Holy kusoge

>buying pubg
Fortnite is free though
I can't stop playing it send help

Who's talking about tekken?

Hol up, its free?
Whats the catch?

now that the dust has settled, is mvci gameplay really 10/10?

Yes, just cut half of her ass off, who needs it. CANT YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT? PROVIDE A PROPER ASS SHOT YOU BUNGHOLE.

>pickatoptier
youtube.com/watch?v=R4Ugk3rWWm0

Nobody. QEQ

What is PUBG? I don't browse /v/.

nice meme

Its not hard, its tedious.

We are saying if he has this level of trouble with frame data in SF, a game that isn't hard to memorize the frames of, it would be hilarious watching him attempt to memorize move lists where the average character has over 100 moves.

it's both
knowing the properties or frame data of a string isn't the same as recognizing and punishing it correctly

Nothing
You can buy the PvE but the PvP is completely free
Give it a try it's fun

New early access normie kusoge that people are idling in to earn lootboxes.

Pig Ugly Brown Girl

You posted it

Not really, no

I have no issue with how most look, of course some look like melted wax statues. Harley looks so incredibly ugly in Injustass 2.

Another Overwatch already? I hate his gen.

ok? imagine if he tried to memorize all the binary code for the SFV executable lmao that would truly be hilarious

wow guy you are trying real hard to bait

epic trying to get into another lawsuit for ripping off pubg

>lawsuit
Go home player unknown

Any more from this artist?

You have shit taste

mfw 13th Rank in Mahvel and certified best Gamora spammer

When is arc revo? Don't wanna miss the bridget announcement.

Why the fuck does SFV and Tekken have more input lag on PS4 than PC?

I went to local today and went 2-2 in both games because I dropped several setups, combos and frame kills because the games feels too weird. These was on tournament standard setups btw.

What do I need to do to set my computer to tourney standard?

put v sync back on

Vsync

All games have more lag on console than PC

Turn Vsync and effects on

why is broski playing usf4

#Revival
#Risedown

>playing on pc
that's your own problem

I know this is dumb question but can PS4 players turn off V-Sync? I just googled it and it says Rocket League players can do it. Is this game specific or just a console thing?

What rank is brick in SFV?

The fuck, are you serious? Didn't you just pick the game up when you came home from CEOtaku and it's your first marvel? Is infinite THAT simple?

I dunno about SF but you cannot turn it off for Tekken. Supposedly the latest patch chipped another frame or two off of Tekken so maybe someday Mishimas will be viable on console.

Basically no game allows you to turn it off because developers think console players are retards and if they see tearing they're gonna say the game is shit and they can't be allowed the power to turn it on and off because they're accidentally gonna turn it off and they'll say the game sucks because it has tearing.

That's also why they show ping in bars instead of actual ms.

You start from rank 15, everyone at this level is still shit

How tf am I supposed to catch people with mind stone?

>only 13 people entered mvci in Milan
FICKING LMAO

i missed the capcuk tiers were they good

Ok thanks. I completely forgot that I edited the ini to disable v-sync. Now I have to relearn the timing on everything if I wanna get gud again. :(

How many anti-Capcom posts have you made today?

You still haven't filled your quota yet..

guys i hate capcom and all their games, but i do nothing but post about them all day

who am i?