What's the historical reason for Jews hating gentiles so much, even gentiles that never did anything wrong to Jews...

What's the historical reason for Jews hating gentiles so much, even gentiles that never did anything wrong to Jews, like American whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILfmmawu4mQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Genetic batshit madness.

>googled loxism
>only results are this exact context, metapedia, daily stormer etc.

was this term ever actually used by joos?

Hebrew people don't hate the "Gentiles" today, you might have some who do, but that is like someone 40 years ago hating African Americans simply for the color of their skin.

People develop tolerance over time, that is important.

There is not difference between "Jew" and "Gentile", we are all from the same God:

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

No all jews are nuts, they hate us goyim with a inhumane passion, they get pleasure seeing us in misery from their agendas they do in our lands. If jews didnt hate goyim they wouldnt start wars in the M.E for the sole purpose of destablizing the countries and in turn torturing the civilians in them psychologicaly by having them suffer from starvation and rampant crime from a fractured country. They do the same thing in Palestine they torment those sandniggers for fun and they dont care that Palis are muslims thats just something jews tell you to trick you into not realising the reason they torment Palis is because they are GOYIM.

Africans? Japanese? Europeans? If the Palis were this nothing would change, how the jews treat Palis is a glimpse into how they will treat all of us in the future if they takeover the world directly.

>What's the historical reason for Jews hating gentiles so much [...]?
>Jews Hating
>Jews

The answer is right there

Most Jews are regular people. If you want to go further and say "these people cause wars" is isn't the Jews, that is like trying to blame religion for causing a war, when people have arms and legs and religion isn't a person who takes action.

People cause havoc, some might happen to be Jewish, sure, but to hold that against every Jew doesn't make any sense.

Why is American time so bad for Veeky Forums?

>Most Jews are regular people
Another jewish trick, they play on your mindless inability to ever see something that looks human as the enemy and use it against you.

Jews have caused an unimaginable amount of misery in the last 2000 years, they are the most evil humans in all of history, so plz dont go not all jews, jews need to not all goyim and fuck off out of our countries trying to destroy us white people.

A race of humans so cancerous they made a book listing quotes from various ancient, medieval and early modern men talking about them.

Jews are not to be trusted they are the enemy, every jew is the enemy of the human species.

>waaah waaah I am a victim to de joos ))):

Tribalism is much stronger among Americans than Europeans.

Technically we all are because we are enslaved by their fractional reserve fixed world economy that they fuck up on purpose to torture us you know like the depression or recession.

I guess we all have a bias towards something; we just want to point to someone else and say "they did it"

Jewish people are regular people. Now if you want to say "the jews did it" you should think that instead of it being the "jews" it is actually a group of secret agencies, some people happen to be Jewish in the agencies, sure, but, not exclusively "jews only", they draw upon hidden knowledge, these "secret organizations", saying "its the jews" gives these organizations more power, because it shows personal bias which makes the case look weaker

We think we are slaves because we think "I need a car, I need a house, I need my job" when really, humanity can survive without these things.

If you want to say "I'm a slave to the system" then you are; or if you want to say "I am content with my job and my car and house" you aren't a slave to the system but a part of it. Your consciousness impacts your reality, how you choose to perceive the world around you is very important. You have the choice.

Now if you believe that the "system" is totally bad, nothing stops us from totally abandoning it all together. We can be a slave to the system, we could be a hermit in the forest, we make also make for ourselves and follow the middle way and bring harmony into both aspects

Holy fuck, you sure like to use Leftist concepts :^)

>People lived lifestyles beyond their possibilities in several cases.
>Several bubbles, from housing to weapons, bursted.
>Somehow, that's all a minority's fault.

so u b sayin capitalism is the problem n shiet?

Shut up you fucking jew,the time for showing mercy against you is long gone.
The economy is designed to torture and destroy nations, this is all a jewish ploy, when Germany had jews they had a booming economy.
All jews control the private banks to loan money to governments they control, you pay the jews this money back via taxes but they charge interest thus the debt increases leading to printing more cash leading to inflation then the destruction of a country.

Most regular Jewish people also hate goyim. It isn't even about religion, since secular Jews are even worse in this regard than religious Jews.

It's just how it is. Jewish children are raised being told stories of pogroms in the Pale of Settlement, of how evil WASPs didn't let grandpa enter their country club because whites are all racist. So when they grow up, they learn to hate white goyim and work to dismantle their societies, even if they have no power at all they will vote for parties that promise to import more people from outside the Western world so the white goyim society can be dilluted and disappear.

This is about as relevant as asking why all whites hate Jews and citing the nazis as your evidence.

Speaking of pogroms, Jews hate all goyim, but there are some they hate more than others. And there is no gentile society Jews hate more than Russia. Just look at "neocon" pundits and other Russian Jews in America talking about the country and their desired foreign policy against it. They want nothing more than the destruction of the Russian state and the enslavement of its people. They will not rest until every single Russian woman is prostituted in the brothels of Dubai and Tel Aviv.

I understand they hating Russians because of the pogroms, but really, that was 100 years ago, and they already got their vengeance during the Red Terror, during dekulakization and during privatization in Yeltsin era.

I hate bourgeoisie too!

>All jews control the private banks to loan money

But that's untrue, you fucking idiot. Monte dei Paschi isn't owned by Jewish people, and Leheman Brothers used to be owned by Jews. Do you really think they'd bankrupt themselves, if your tinfoil bullshit was true?

Besides, how are they controlling countries, besides this alleged "banking conspiracy"? By making blockbusters and rap music? Do you even realize how utterly illogical that is?

>Shut up you fucking jew,the time for showing mercy against you is long gone.
>The economy is designed to torture and destroy nations, this is all a jewish ploy, when Germany had jews they had a booming economy.
Actually it is a mental ploy, how you view money determines your outcome, if you think its "a jewish ploy" chances are you are very unhappy with money and work related matters, but if you think money is "a means not an end" you might find yourself enjoying what you do for a living.

Money is not worth being unhappy over, so if this is you, you need to find something that makes you happy

I think it is time to get off of YouTube

youtube.com/watch?v=ILfmmawu4mQ
They are actually very tolerant. I think people feed their mind with negative information offline about Jews that, basically, if you think "all Jews hate everyone and own the world" THAT is a result of feeding your mind with negative information that is usually propaganda to get you to think a certain way.

People say "oh the government this blahblah blah this is their plan blah blah blah" not to discredit anyones ideas, but peoples conspiracy ideas are usually never the outcome; but they affect the mind and its ability to discern.

You fucking retarded control the money, you control the world. And yes the Jewish state aka Israel does follow these policies so yes it is accurate to say Jews you dumb nigger

Side effects of the internet may include:

Israeli Jews are honorary goyims by this point.

>no true hebrew

It's funny because the Jews say "there isn't anything bad about non-Jews" and you look at non-Jews online saying "the jews are evil"

Something is wrong here.

Mercy will not be shown against you jew give up already.

No, they are really different. Israeli Jews are tied to the land, they farm, they fight in the Army, they have all kinds of responsabilities that diaspora Jews don't have.

When people criticize Jews for being greedy, scheming, nepotistic, pro-communist, traitorous, among other things, they are talking about diaspora Jews, because these characteristics are inherent to the diaspora. Israel has redeemed the Jews who live there of these characteristics. That's why I'm an Anti-Semite, but not Anti-Zionist. I wish every Jew could live in Israel and flourish, instead of staying in the Western world conspiring to destroy us.

Experiment going to ask New York Jews what they think of Russians, or Californian Jews what they think of Southern Whites, and see their tolerance.

Yes thats why your race made a book about how shitty nonjews are right? Fuck off you lying kike shit.
All jews are the same, they work to destroy the human race no matter where they live, you people are parasites hellbent on enslaving all of mankind that need to be completely destroyed. Your human form is the only reason you are still here anyway.

That is because they live in America, and guaranteed many of them will be regular people without strong bias.

Strong bias comes from internet memes and media lies.

>Yes thats why your race made a book about how shitty nonjews are right? Fuck off you lying kike shit.

That is the problem with stereotypes. I could say all American people are ignorant and have zero intelligence but that is wrong, because you are characterizing millions of people to your own opinion.

You just have to choose what you put into your mind, if you sit in front of your computer watching "the jews own the world" videos, it will program that as a truth in the mind, though if you let go of those videos, youll start to see that everyone is in control of themselves, no one controls another person

user, why are you arguing with a /pol/tard?

Jew boy your kind has been doing this crap since preRoman times, this is not stereotyping there is something off in your brains on a genetic level that makes you do this batshit crazy behavior that no human group on earth does.

gentiles hate jews so naturally jews would hate gentiles

>all this white hate
Are mirrors not kosher in judaism?

It's because we are the sons of god and they are the sons of the devil

>because these characteristics are inherent to the diaspora
Because these characteristics are inherent to the middle-to-high class urban people, being John Smith or Schlomo Goldberg has hardly any relation to that.

I'm not arguing, there is a glimmer of hope that user might actually read and understand

dasrasicts

Don't take that out of context. Jesus said that not to condemn anyone, but He said it due to their spirit of denial