Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, it's easiest to use the discord link or reply with an image titled "anet" to identify yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Puzzle_Fighter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm using either my android phone or my Vita for emulation.

I love the 3DS but the second useless screen is bothering me while emulating.

Planescape: Torment

>spoiler

>it's fun when shitposting and arguing is at maximum

>make them background characters

This is cool; are there .zip/.7z archives of the folders, so we don't have to dl each game separately?

probably a tree.

Is that a cooking game or what?

Did you forget that I got those vocals off you last year? I'm on it, don't sweat the Toddposters.

Nah it's Grandia on the SEGA Saturn.

Because the people buying them care. But really I don't know if people have nostalgia for 64 over the first two.

How come Performance Azura is 929474848949393 times better than the other 3?

Tiger boy. Then proceed to ram my knee up your bootyhole.

this

What's the point when the game can't handle more than maybe two dozen colonists before slowing down to a crawl.

Play DF instead.

Only in the content department. And only because the last time you played D1 it had three years and four DLCs behind it.

Oh no I can never enjoy Revenge again now that I have learned that it's creation might have involved copyright infringement, woe is me

Sonic The Hedgehog 1. Which still looks better graphically than Sonic 2.

probably a talking snake

Nope

Just dropping the very best one here.

that map is too big to do rotations
you draft a 3man instead

>ywn have sex with Robin all over her body

If you buy either one of those games then you're a retard. They're both great, but you seem to know for a fact they you won't like them, so don't play them.

17 is probably SS3 tier

>get five 4* silver books in a run
Well okay then. I'd be mad but I got a 6* gold and universal gold last run.

what about alpha?

This is early Axel Stone.

Say something nice about him.

>that ending

T-thanks for the wisdom motes. Sorry I forgot to equip Terra USB but now that I've got this too I should be able to join the fun properly next time. You guys are the best!

Great game

Childhood is choosing Nintendo, adulthood is choosing Sega.

I was having trouble with Snatcher so I just went to Walmart and bought Sony brand CDRs with the record vinyl fascia on top. They worked fine in my X'Eye but it does have a different laser, the same as Saturn.

Their cause must've been pretty weak if such a thing was possible. Haven't played the games though, so I wouldn't know.

Your conception.

What he said

Because when they do, people don't play them because there's 'too much grind'.

>these platformers can't be compared to those platformers
What?

so griffons suck in pof

> body builder kremlings' walk animations.
No no, with this.

what emulator are you using, maybe it's a bug that only shows up in certain ones

anyway have you tried like spider balling past it or does it affect the whole tunnel

quake's faster

>haddonfield
>generator inside a house
>generator in the middle of the house
>generator inside the next house
>gg camper nooob
Funny thing the guy complaining got like 9k BP so I was wondering what the fuck was he doing the entire game.

TPaB is easily as good as GKM.A.A.D.C.

Damn. didn't do it for me though.

Yeah, that's what happens when I post from phone.

Gamepro and Official playstation magazine

Instantly agree

>port
Post your dick. With a brain THAT small your only salvation would be a big dick.

What's the best post-FNAF2 bot and why is it Plushtrap?

You can speed up the game if you hold particular button (depends what emulator you are using) if you emulate it.

Smaller territory = smaller print run. Europeans aren’t some mystical soul mates with Japan.

Is there a good video game without RNG?

arle has never been beaten in a staring contest
why is she older in some of the Madou games?

Thanks, man. Have some shitty memorex discs im going to give a whirl. If they dont work i'll pick up your suggestion tomorrow. If this works, perpetual boner for life. Android Assault, Snatcher, Popful Mail, Robo Aleste. chyea chyea

3 has only 3 and one of them is a joke ending.

They are still better ways to spend money than throwing it at a phone hoping to get what you want without getting a Monkey Paw

twitter.com/Puzzle_Fighter
Puzzle Fighter at EVO when?

Not with that attitude you won't.

I.V.A.N.

If you read the logs in the commander's quarters once you defeat them, it actually states that:
>Warlock was a gifted psi child
>Hunter was a Reaper
>Assassin was made from scratch

I'm back from week end, did I miss anything or can I carelessly dive back into BN4.

will Fang be in EOU3?

I'd love it if we could get a release of this, even if its just an alpha or something. Sure its not as mature as bad fur day, but I'm guessing it would be really good

Fuck gw2

Nihtskye when?

Second for why are you still in MoH and havent made a new nonclique guild?

Looks like the real deal to me.

>Compression first

It's so fucking stupid that beating top 5 is way harder than surviving top 5. Everyone at the end has a brain it's not fair why don't they just roll over and die!

Not much to talk about, really
The game is pretty straightforward

There is a "secret" sewer section with a few mines on crates.

His face looks more like the sprite for the baby Yoshis.

fuck you for this, im currently trying to nofap

If you insist

Nope, I was born the same year castlevania was released.

Requesting Putin riding on Grizzly Slash from Megaman X5.
Or other cool image with Putin and Grizzly Slash together.

>when you pay some chinese zeny seller but you forgot they don't work on sundays

Question: What's the amount of units I can sell easily solo with the bunker?

I got that issue too. I used to love those PC Gamer demo discs. I remember one that had a pre-release demo of Carmageddon. It was just one level but I'd play it over and over again.

MM1 has so small dungeons that a map isn't needed.

I'm an expert with a bow and arrow, and pretty sure I could hit the fucker's eyes.

Who is going to be the first minmaxed dragon?

There are hundreds of people with Star Citizen tattoos.

I'd trust her.

PATRICIAN RANKING COMIN THRU

3 > 4 > 2 > 6 > 1 > 5

Like a slower Alpha Z1, but it is actually capable of making you air-sick if you corkscrew for too long.

everyone except the legends series

>FOLLOW THAT DOLPHIN
FOLLOW THAT DOLPHIN

even as a big fan of yo kai watch a 9/10 is a bit too much something like an 8/10 would be fine

>have vagina
>Easymode enabled
I'm not some casual

Their budget was siphoned off to make FF8.

I always just rolled across Hyrule field. And because of OoT, I still roll all around in games today. I've been playing Horizon Zero Dawn lately and I still roll every where instead of using the run button.

>not eve x POV

Toddy I said no dessert till you finish all your DLCS!

>Every year
Holy shit, sure you do. Whatever makes your point seem more substantial. The fact that you can't see how badly this game has aged either makes you a nostalgia fag or just makes you a late victim of an ice pick lobotomy.

was squall jewish?

i guess i'm taking this back and asking rng or misfits

Captain Ploot, reporting for duty.

>best picture possible
look out we got an RGB GOD here

Whoops I'm retarded, mario must be riding me

HERE'S the gif