>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

(one raid group and a cu*ckshed group)

Horde guild:

(fuck white people)

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

important: vanilla-wow.wikia.com/wiki/Hit

old thread

First for more loot for mains in the second raid group, fuck the alts

Second for why are you still in MoH and havent made a new nonclique guild?

Heh, if they're that mad about BASED Salty Dogs they should just kill themselves right now. Salty Dogs are part of MoH culture now.

Anime is reddit

you're right! they're turning MoH into a dead joke guild as we speak!

another raid... and no ring...

im so sorry mistress madti... im dying here... i don't know how to make it up to you... the 500g i sent last week was all i have i don't know what else i can do...

is this fucking babymetal shitposting because he got cucked out of caut band by an alt

Implying it wasnt one already

sixth for, and, it's a redpill, a big one, the only Veeky Forums guilds that can suceed are the tranny guilds, understand that and you'll enjoy wow with Veeky Forums alot more, fight it, and you'll end up in a normie guild after your guild dies

Holy shit all those names are awful.

So how many people are leaving raid 2 to join triggered?

>officer chat in moh right now

someone catch me up on the raid 2 drama

what loot going to who exactly are people upset about

How do I join Pupper Pals?

ezeke

Salty dogs "clique" and the people close to them actually have quite a few good players and would be more than capable of leading a successful guild (or raid group), but the problem was always lack of players on horde side and more guilds for Veeky Forums people.

the horde niggers who rerolled into a guild that no open spaces for free loot are mad that they're not being brought to BWL for free loot, and that people who have been in the guild for 2 years are bringing alts to raid 2 and actually getting loot in the raids.

Tranny guild is literally only "succeeding" because people are willingly letting themselves be cucked by mentally ill halfwits. If the actually decent people in the guild just straight up left MoH wouldnt have enough 60's to even raid.

everyone attending the raid has the same rights, dont like it? make your own raid, cuck.

The only good players in that clique are Pulsar and Asscobra.

redpill me on what to do once you've got your pre-bis, have a decent stack of gold and you're kinda meh about getting a 100% mount

is raid logging the reality?

Raid logging or autistically grinding PvP ranks

except are literally clearing MC right now, even with the playerbase split amongst two factions? Salty Dogs clique is shit, and always have been.

PLEASE MOCKY ANSWER MY MESSAGES

>less than a quarter of the raid is your guild
then i guess salty dogs also cleared MC because a couple of their officers ran a weekly pug on Nost

The server doesnt even exist since 1 year you tard.

help your guildies farm gear!

TRIGGERED is over half the raid, and managed to get from meme levelling guild to riading guild in a month, whereas Salty Dogs couldnt even guild UBRS after 2 years of being together.

Who the fuck messaged you

basically manlett created a second raid group on the promise that new players could join and get loot without being clique'd by the loot council.
Trannies in raid 1 see this and decide to flood raid 2 with their alts which Manlett then proceeds to pass all the loot to their alts re-establishing the tranny clique in what was supposed to be a clique free group.
The mains of raid 2 want to be given loot before the alts and its only a matter of time before they leave for other guilds.

>pulsar
>good
Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about retard.

Chicken is literally no. 1 dps in raid 2

>saltyfags this mad i'm takign their gear on my alt

me

It's over. Trandate is absolutely finished. The guild is falling apart as I post this. Manlett is going absolutely mental in Discord. Hordebulls win again

you say that like salty dogs was actively trying to raid and get shit together that entire time

I just got kicked from the MoH discord for trying to tell manlett to consider using loot council on the second raid group, i'm still in the guild but, this isn't worth it anymore, i'll just join it's been fun guys.

Snozirp, Pulsar, Asscobra, Amaranthia and Notlememester all had UBRS keys. 3 of the officers from Salty Dogs also led a weekly pug.

Except your guild isn't over half the raid and the people in Salty Dogs who cared about actually playing instead of shitposting ended up raiding, some of them left for Dank Buddz, others for GRIZZLY, others for Dreamstate. Why are you rewriting history to fit your narrative when you clearly weren't around when this was going on?

it's scary how accurate this is

MOCKY PLEASE

kek they are on damage control right now on the discord

i enjoy doing dungeons so i figured i'd make a warrior to tank so i will be able to get groups easy
tank a few dungeons and i decide i really enjoy tanking
try to form a group for bfd
2 druid and a warrior all whisper they will dps
takes half an hour to find a healer despite having 2 fucking druids in the group
thinking of rolling a healer next but then it will be impossible to find a tank
do i just consider suicide?

iirc asscobra and pulsar tried to get guilds to merge raid groups but the guilds reputation was so bad that it never happened

Reminder you're a fucking idiot if you play on the PvP server. PvE has group PvP and you don't have to stop playing when a man 40 levels above you decides to camp your corpse. Wanting to subject yourself to this is stupid and so are you. Have a good day.

Where is Indi?

NO... STOP IT... DINDUS WILL NEVER RAID...

TWO
LOOTS
BLUMPF!!!!

healers are almost but not quite as in demand for BFD as warriors

its strange you couldnt find one for BFD though every priest/caster needs that for the wand quest reward that lasts them a billion levels

>leave for other guilds

do you think these people wouldn't have done that already if they could? the guild is below average at best even without the gorrupt gore issues.

He said he might come back once we've established as a guild and isn't as much pressure on him to be a major player

Understandable since he's GM of puppers

Xhirtaz took my fucking mooncloth, like 5 cooldowns worth, then leaves as soon as raid starts

????

DM me facehat#1491

>not using the BEST loot distribution method used by ALL the competitive guilds like Sanctum and Grizzly

Reminder to join /TRIGGERED/ today! Horde wil literally raid in our lifetimes with just a couple more spots filled

>DUDE BRO TRIGGERED GOT 25 MEMBERS IN A SINGLE MONTH
why are you lying
it's 25 members in 3 months, handro created the guild that became whatever you are in right now June 26

Is Anathema dead? I have a 40 hunter on there I'd like to keep playing

Handro disbanded his own guild though

handro please stop.

And TRIGGERED is 99% the same members. You're arguing semantics when you know you're wrong just to be a shithead.

but it's not the same guild?

ezeke

Why do trannies fear the dindu? Why do mentally ill homosexual pederasts have such dinduphobia?

that's not the point mongoloid, the point is that you said 1 month, when the members have been playing and the guild has been recruiting for 3 months, the members just moved from guild to guild

FACT: The trannies don't fear the dindu, the trannies have defeated the dindu so many times they are laughworthy now, it's the other way around, it's been that way for 2 years, all the dindu can do is shitpost on the thread and pretend that the tranny domination is temporary and horrible.

The current generation of dindus has been so culled that their leaders spend more time in the tranny discord than their own to appease them

Handro please, this is getting embarrassing dude.

hey mocky, could you answer my dms please? its been so long...

nobody joined your joke guild until Felmyst shut down. and soon after you disbanded it because people were expecting you to be online for more than 2 hours per week.

christ shut the fuck up handro

you stole a guild bank and disbanded a guild because you were too scared to organize raiding

Which horde race is whitest?

it becomes a sandbox, it's what you make out of it

>when random person whispers you that they want to play with you and now you're talking about drugs

that sounds fun.

Not the same poster, just pointing out that its not something Handro "created" when it was pretty clear nobody liked him in the guild and he was online maybe once a week for few hours. People in the guild had fun because they had eachother, not because of him.

I'm a literal who and have got gear. Its all good.

well you don't get much paler than a corpse so undead

>mfw people think I'm handro because I told a guy that said that all that represents was built in a single month, which is obviously wrong

I have never even played horde lmao, you guys need to relax with your boogeyman hunting, thanks for the (you)s tho

you're not a literal who, oceanboy.

they are still buttdevastated and have unresolved sexual tension with handro, let them be

do you want me to post the screen proving I'm not samefagging?

t. handro

same

Remember me?

because hes the only warrior in raid 2 with IF, and one of 3 that actually has mostly pre raid bis, this week he was only like 8th or something, once the other retard warriors get gear theres nothing keeping chicken ahead

ezeke

Remember me?

That is COMPLETELY irrelevant.

don't you have trannies to orbit on MoH discord, handro?

I'm still playing there.

If you're talking about Nost (and by the 2 year thing I assume you are), all that shit ended within the first few months. After Damage Control (Horde) failed as literal damage control for the guild's reputation, they gave up and let Aspergerlord be leader. When that happened everyone had already stopped trying and never started again.

On Elysium nothing really happened because it was shitposted to death and split by people who had an agenda of killing the horde guild (not boogeymanning, this is confirmed).

Couldn't possibly care less about your boogeyman. Do you have anything of relevance to add to the conversation or are you conceding the fact that the original guild has largely stuck together to the point that you can hardly call it a "different" guild when the only thing that's changed is the name 3 different times?

i wasnt in salty dogs so i dont know about any of that. i was just saying that from what ive heard those two tried to get the guild to raid and it wasnt possible because of how bad the guilds reputation was, mostly because some of its members would just shitpost in world chat all day and the GM of the guild himself did everything he could to make the thread a dump.

Neither of those things were true at the time of SD actively trying to raid. The bad reputation was more from people ninja looting and being dicks in dungeons, and those people happened to be mad enough to spam world about it and post on the forums. Glaston actually tried to be helpful (bear with me, I know it's hard to believe)
back then and didn't shitpost until everyone kind of gave up. He actually put effort into making the OP better and tried to include people instead of replacing active guilds to piss people off.

>tfw no early nost Glaston before the memes

that weak fool is never coming back............. my whole life is memes now.......................

early nost glaston was so based

This watch chicken try to play vs equally geared warriors and not ret paladins. the meters really will balance out.

post puddi's photobucket

is omen of clarity worth getting for PvP, even if I'm going for Balance and Resto?

okay here is the black pill you and i were too late, that's the reality majority of the players aren't leveling or doing dungeons their raid logging you and i will struggle to get groups forever. expect to not be able to form groups at some hours, expect to not be able to form groups at all. expect to wait for hours for people to show up.
This is the reality you are as valuable as a DPS 99% of the time. because the number of on going groups just in not that high

>trannies this scared a salty dog is more skilled than their raid 1 shitters